00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So. Emos...

1,190 Views | 22 Replies

So. Emos... 2007-12-26 00:06:36

Before anyone posts, please note that this is not a hate thread. I will not hate emos in this thread, and while I have no control over other's actions, I at least hope you will keep your hatred of emos strictly to your flashes and parodies.

Now, when you hear the word "emo," is there a single person, a single band, that comes to mind? If so, tell us here...

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 00:08:59

My friend called Josh. He doesn't cut or anything but he sports a very emo haircut.

We call him Emo Josh, go figure.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 00:14:39

It's just a genre of music.

"Emotive Hardcore" was started in the late 80's, and began to flourish with bands such as Sunny Day Real Estate. However, what you see on the television these days is just a watered-down, mainstream, candy coated variation of what once was.

"If you had what normal men had, I wouldn't need batteries anymore!"

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 00:15:58

I think of my friend Chris. He's not emo in the slightest, but he used the word so casually as an insult towards other people that it is who I picture.

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 00:18:34

When I hear emo I think "CRAAAAWWWWLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNGGGG IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY SKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN NN"

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 00:25:08

I think of two groups of people, one who are just depressed rockers, the other try to aplly them selves to a style. When I think of the 1st, i think of my friend Nathan, hes is an emo, but he doesnt take part of the cloneism (except maybe music, but that can be overlooked imo).

Doupen: An official Nazi-killer

hmm, where might this lead?

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 00:26:22

At 12/26/07 12:06 AM, ryanson209 wrote: Before anyone posts, please note that this is not a hate thread. I will not hate emos in this thread, and while I have no control over other's actions, I at least hope you will keep your hatred of emos strictly to your flashes and parodies.

Now, when you hear the word "emo," is there a single person, a single band, that comes to mind? If so, tell us here...

When I hear the word emo. I think of a turd. No I'm just kidding. I think of a guy looking down. I don't now why

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 00:26:32

At 12/26/07 12:18 AM, Lagatag wrote: When I hear emo I think "CRAAAAWWWWLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNGGGG IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY SKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN NN"

THEEEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEE WWWWOOOUUUUUUUUUUNDDDSS THEY WILLLLLL NOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL
lol

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 04:22:08

I googled emo, and I still dont really know what emo is but, when i think of emo or "emotional" i think of my co worker who works in the kitchen...cleaning dishes. The matter that he dresses is depressing, has a very somber mood. very intelligent in the ways of hating the world around him for some reason. And that he is scared to die. Oh and he mentions he is alone all the time. All in all he just creeps me out.

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 04:49:05

When i think of emo i think of... FAGGOTS with really tight pants

cats

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 04:54:43

stupid emo posers comes to mind , people who actualy brag about being emo , these people are complete idiots who are in some of my classes , truly annoying emo spin offs

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 05:26:17

At 12/26/07 12:26 AM, All-American-Badass wrote:
At 12/26/07 12:18 AM, Lagatag wrote: When I hear emo I think "CRAAAAWWWWLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNGGGG IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY SKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN NN"
THEEEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEE WWWWOOOUUUUUUUUUUNDDDSS THEY WILLLLLL NOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL
lol

FEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRr ISSSSSSSS HOWWWWWWWWWW IIIIII FAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

oh wow I just participated in some crap I forgot the word.

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 05:26:33

When I hear the word 'EMO', I think of that comedian who had the name 'Emo Phillips' or something like that.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 05:56:13

At 12/26/07 04:22 AM, grimm2009 wrote: I googled emo, and I still dont really know what emo is but, when i think of emo or "emotional" i think of my co worker who works in the kitchen...cleaning dishes. The matter that he dresses is depressing, has a very somber mood. very intelligent in the ways of hating the world around him for some reason. And that he is scared to die. Oh and he mentions he is alone all the time. All in all he just creeps me out.

lol................... 4th grader...,.........low level.........11 posts...........................nuff said

T3hParty is amazing, do not hesitate, join!

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 06:04:59

At 12/26/07 06:03 AM, ShortMonkey wrote: My Chemical Romance

why that?

T3hParty is amazing, do not hesitate, join!

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 06:21:07

emo = black

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 06:25:57

My friend Brad is emo. We make fun of him all the time.

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 06:32:41

I have a lot of emo slash gothic friends but they don't cut themself, they just complain about their while actually it isn't that bad. I do the same thing sometimes but my life isn't that awesome actually...

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 06:33:59

At 12/26/07 06:32 AM, UltimateCyprien wrote: *I have a lot of emo slash gothic friends but they don't cut themself, they just complain about their life while actually it isn't that bad. I do the same thing sometimes but my life isn't that awesome actually...

This should make it less confusing.

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 06:51:39

At 12/26/07 12:14 AM, DepressedStone wrote: It's just a genre of music.

"Emotive Hardcore" was started in the late 80's, and began to flourish with bands such as Sunny Day Real Estate. However, what you see on the television these days is just a watered-down, mainstream, candy coated variation of what once was.

It stands for emotional rock. if your gonna sound like a smart arse then get your fact's straight.
anyway my freind erin, [projectemo, put 2 and 2 together] is emo and the only thing strange about hom is his obesion with hair.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 10:59:47

At 12/26/07 05:26 AM, Icecry0 wrote:
FEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRr ISSSSSSSS HOWWWWWWWWWW IIIIII FAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

oh wow I just participated in some crap I forgot the word.

CCCCOOOOONNNFFFFFUUUUSSSSIIINNNGGGGGG WHHHAAAAAATT IISSSS RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

that aside, I tend to think of...well, the emo kida at my school--that being those who dress like it, mind you...one rarely sees them actually acting out the stereotype in any other way.

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 11:00:49

I dont even know if emo is around now. I havnt seen an emo in ages.
Its more that look of "Im an emo that loves rave" shite now.

Response to So. Emos... 2007-12-26 11:01:45

At 12/26/07 12:06 AM, ryanson209 wrote: I have no control over other's actions,

Precisely. Don't make generalized threads about this clique or that clique, please.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies