00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice actors wanted

872 Views | 3 Replies

Voice actors wanted 2007-12-16 12:03:48

I'm developing an odd sort of flash and I am looking for voice actors. Here is the list of what I need.

1) The first line is spoken by a serious sounding military woman: "Do not struggle, or the effects on you may be... worrysome. We are going to show you a few clips, that will, help you become a better soildger."

2)The second line is spoken by an average man: "Here kitty kitty kitty."

3) The third is spoken by an anonomus sounding male voice: "Apple pie, pie, pie, pie, die, die, die, die , die!"

4) The fourth is another anonomus voice, this time a women: "Remeber, your cause."

5) The fifth is a scary-ish deep dark voice that says: "acirema." That's America backwords.

Thats all I need, thanks, remeber, I want awsome sound quality. Pm me if your intrested and I'll give you my e-mail so you can send me the sound clips.

I... am... god!!!!!! No, not really.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors wanted 2007-12-16 13:25:27

At 12/16/07 12:03 PM, ZombieswithJetpacks wrote: I'm developing an odd sort of flash and I am looking for voice actors. Here is the list of what I need.

Are we allowed to have trolls on NG? There's about 50 different topics about this. try the Voice Acting Club (VAC) or go to the VA thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors wanted 2007-12-16 13:25:51

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors wanted 2007-12-16 13:32:17

Are we allowed to have trolls on NG? There's about 50 different topics about this. try the Voice Acting Club (VAC) or go to the VA thread.

I actually already did and nobody said anything!

I... am... god!!!!!! No, not really.

BBS Signature