00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors needed for a sitcom!!!

810 Views | 2 Replies

Ok, heres the deal.

I am starting a sitcom on the audio portal called the adventures of FattyMcpatty and LardyLarLar. It is about 2 fat guys with jet packs that get in all kinds of trouble. I already have the first episode out, but my friend who made it with me is dead... so i need more voice actors for the audio. (he is not really dead lol, he is just far far away at the time...)

I already have all the scripts written, I just need the voices so it will sound better. You simply send me the line on my email at killer_snail_with_a_jetpack@yahoo.com in any format. I will change it to .mp3 and plug it into the episode. here are the following lines for episode 2.

Fatty: What do you mean you ate the house!?

Lardy: I want a divorce!

Fatty: We aren't even married!

Lardy: Well then lets get married!

Fatty: FINE!!!

Someone to make a *POOF* noise and to say the following line: I know pronounce you man and err... man... *POOF*

Lardy: I want a divorce!

Fatty: What why?

Lardy: Goodbye FattyMcpatty!

Fatty: You'll be back!

So, whoever wants to try out for those 3 charecters, just send me a file to my email or contact me. Good luck! (If you want to hear the first episode just to get an idea of what I mean, then go to my audio and select FattyMcpatty and LardyLarLar.)

Response to Voice Actors needed for a sitcom!!! 2007-12-15 16:21:19

Oh and there are much more lines, these are just the first scene for tryouts.

Response to Voice Actors needed for a sitcom!!! 2007-12-15 16:22:15

Wakka wakka