00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The japanese did somthing right!

2,432 Views | 3 Replies

The japanese did somthing right! 2007-12-10 20:18:04

I'm sitting here, happy as a clam, because i have found my new best friend. Koala's March cookie treats!
These are the best things i have ever put in my mouth. They taste like E.L. Fudge cookies, but they are shaped like little koala's! Never before have i seen/eaten somthing so amazing!
It all started about 2 hours ago, and i was helping my friend move some stuff from his old apartment to his new house. We unpacked a few things, and decided to take a break and check out his new neighborhood. We drove around for a little while, when we saw this little shop called "Mr. Lu Kim's Oriental food and gifts." We decided to check it out.
So we walk in, and this little old lady comes up to us and says (I swear it's the truth) "Oooh looky looky! Young boys come into shop! please looky around! You enjoy good food yes! try shrimp! yes!"
More humored than freaked out, we walked around the shop for a bit, checking things out, and making fun of oriental people. When suddenly, somthing caught my eye: This little green box. I picked it up and knew it was some kind of snack food or somthing...

***Intermission*** (need to open another box)

Anyway, i picked up three of them (they were only $1.00. and took them up to the counter. And again, the little old lady started saying weird stuff.
So we had our snacks (My friend bought some Pocky snacks and Shrimp Soda...) And we proceeded to pig out in his car. I opened the box, looked inside, and saw...little koala cookies staring back at me...
At first i was like "Why do my cookies have faces...?" But then i ate one, and it was pure bliss...
The perfect combonation of chocolate filling and cheap cookie goodness.

So here i am, finishing the last box. I suggest you go find some.

The japanese did somthing right!

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to The japanese did somthing right! 2007-12-10 20:21:18

At 12/10/07 08:18 PM, Elios wrote: (My friend bought some Pocky snacks and Shrimp Soda...)

They are begging for a 3rd nuclear bomb

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to The japanese did somthing right! 2007-12-10 20:23:48

I bought a pack of those for 100 yen when I was in Japan, and ate it for lunch.

This was a very bad idea.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature