00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Engineer looking to help out

1,104 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey all, Joey here,

This is my first time posting on this site, i love all the animations and cartoons here though, they rule!
Now what i am looking for is a partner who is looking to start a new animation, and needs a sound tech. I have a lot of experience doing foley and sound for film, and am now looking to advance into the animation world. If i knew where to upload stuff i could upload some of my previous work, but can't find anywhere to put it for free. I record everything from home on my pc, using Cubase SX 3, Soundforge, Adobe Audition and Fruity Loops.

I hope someone is looking for an audio engineer for their wonderful animations!

Cheers,
Joey.

Response to Audio Engineer looking to help out 2007-12-09 09:35:06

At 12/9/07 07:23 AM, joeymofo wrote: Hey all, Joey here,

If i knew where to upload stuff i could upload some of my previous work, but can't find anywhere to put it for free.

You can submit your flash by clicking
here. We'd be more than happy to watch your submissions.
Also, welcome! :D

Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Engineer looking to help out 2007-12-09 10:24:43

I dont think you understand! I have no clue about animating. I just have experience in sound recording and foley. Which im looking to put to use with someone who is in need of sound for their animations!
:)

Response to Audio Engineer looking to help out 2007-12-09 10:36:48

Hello and welcome to NG!

First of all, this particular forum is browsed mostly by musicians and the like - animators tend to stay in the Flash forum. If you want to get in touch with them, post over there. :)
Second, you can upload your tracks right here to NG! Just go to the Submit Audio page and fill in the forms.
And thirdly, you do foley for films? How'd you manage that? I ask that because I'm majoring in Electroacoustics and want to go into sound effect design for movies or games and the like. lol

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Engineer looking to help out 2007-12-09 10:54:37

I don;'t mean like major blockbusters or anything lol.
A lot of my friends have made films before and i've worked on theirs. And studied it at Leeds University.