00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

music...please help me???

780 Views | 3 Replies

music...please help me??? 2007-10-25 18:07:49

im making a mario game 4 DS. im using AutoDesk Professional Edition, and i actually have gotten permision from nientendo. ive been working on my game for almost a year,(11 months), and i still need some music. i go to newgrounds for ALL OF MY MUSIC AND I REALLY NEED SOME HELP WITH THE LAST 20-ISH SONGS..

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!
i already have 10 hours of music and no this is no B.S..............please help me if you have some kindness in your heart, if not freak u b#@$h

Response to music...please help me??? 2007-10-25 18:34:26

i deserve death

dont click the link this account is shit and fuck me

BBS Signature

Response to music...please help me??? 2007-10-25 18:36:39

At 10/25/07 06:07 PM, supermario33 wrote: im making a mario game 4 DS. im using AutoDesk Professional Edition, and i actually have gotten permision from nientendo. ive been working on my game for almost a year,(11 months), and i still need some music. i go to newgrounds for ALL OF MY MUSIC AND I REALLY NEED SOME HELP WITH THE LAST 20-ISH SONGS..

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!
i already have 10 hours of music and no this is no B.S..............please help me if you have some kindness in your heart, if not freak u b#@$h

Here's a hardcore one, maybe for a fight or something, I don't know.
Here's another chiptune for you to play with!

Feel free to use either of the songs in your game, along with the rest of my music.

Response to music...please help me??? 2007-10-25 22:43:31

BBS Signature