00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

making trance free downloadableS/W?

688 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am looking for program that is easy to understand use to make at least decent quality trance music, I dont like fruity loops, I would not buy it, I dont have the money is you have to learn alot. Does anyone have suggestions, a website, links, something I can search. Does anyone have any suggestions, please!!! email me at Maedris_91@Hotmail.com or reply!!!

Response to making trance free downloadableS/W? 2007-10-19 04:25:39

FL studio is the best out on the market for a reasonable price.

Keep in mind making music is never "easy." It requires patience, and it doesn't hurt to have something GOOD, even if it does pull a little cash out of your pocket.

At 10/19/07 03:01 AM, Maedris91 wrote: I am looking for program that is easy to understand use to make at least decent quality trance music, I dont like fruity loops, I would not buy it, I dont have the money is you have to learn alot. Does anyone have suggestions, a website, links, something I can search. Does anyone have any suggestions, please!!! email me at Maedris_91@Hotmail.com or reply!!!

Response to making trance free downloadableS/W? 2007-10-19 11:14:27

At 10/19/07 04:25 AM, nal1200 wrote: FL studio is the best out on the market for a reasonable price.

Keep in mind making music is never "easy." It requires patience, and it doesn't hurt to have something GOOD, even if it does pull a little cash out of your pocket.

He will probably just crack it lazy sob lol

KamikazePanda says: Fuck dude, I think I may have oral cancer.

You respond: I told you to stop.

BE SAFE KIDS, USE AN e-CONDOM.

BBS Signature

Response to making trance free downloadableS/W? 2007-10-19 14:03:57

At 10/19/07 04:25 AM, nal1200 wrote: FL studio is the best out on the market for a reasonable price.

I got Reason 3.0 for about $220. Tell me that isn't a "reasonable price".

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to making trance free downloadableS/W? 2007-10-19 14:46:31

If you want something cheap, simple and semi-unproffesional, try ejay. :)

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature