00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New comic

950 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

New comic 2007-10-01 17:15:16

Well, I've gone and decided to make a webcomic. :) Here are some samples(a few are pretty old). What I want is opinion, not only on the art, but on the actual story, also. Basically, the comic is about a slightly messed up teenager who loves video games to the point where he'd kill someone.

New comic

This account is no longer active. Let this signature serve as the only existing tribute to this account's former greatness.

Response to New comic 2007-10-01 17:16:55

Here's another. These aren't all of them, but you can find the rest at my site.

New comic

This account is no longer active. Let this signature serve as the only existing tribute to this account's former greatness.

Response to New comic 2007-10-01 17:17:50

I didn't laugh, or really get it without having to re-read it. So work on some new ones! Good luck!

Response to New comic 2007-10-01 17:17:55

They aren't funny. At all.

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to New comic 2007-10-01 17:20:49

At 10/1/07 05:17 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote: They aren't funny. At all.

These are the first ones. I'm working on one now, which should be much better(these were done 2 months ago, and my drawing/GIMP skill has gone a long way since then.)
Ok, now that I know that the humor isn't as humorous as I'd hoped, what about the actual drawing?

Response to New comic 2007-10-01 20:54:31

Here's another comic. Not much artwork, since this is Madness inspired.

New comic

Response to New comic 2007-10-02 02:00:01

Too generic and unfunny.
These all run off the same formula. A bunch of boring crap for 3 frames with ugly-as-shit drawings and then some OH SO WACKY happening in the final panel that's so obvious everyone can see it coming from a mile off and still can't get out of the way.

My friend, I think you need to read less CTRL-ALT-DEL and read more QWANTZ.

Neil Armstrong was a gay buttfucking crocodile.

BBS Signature

Response to New comic 2007-10-02 02:02:31

And for the love of God, get rid of that hideous green rectangle on the right and your GIANT NAME on the bottom.

All it does is take up room you could be using to make your drawings bigger and give you more space for text.

Neil Armstrong was a gay buttfucking crocodile.

BBS Signature

Response to New comic 2007-10-02 18:12:08

At 10/2/07 02:02 AM, Piclownjews wrote: And for the love of God, get rid of that hideous green rectangle on the right and your GIANT NAME on the bottom.

All it does is take up room you could be using to make your drawings bigger and give you more space for text.

By the way, In my latest comics, I've gotten rid of the green, which allows my comics to be bigger and better.

Response to New comic 2007-10-02 18:14:02

Here is my latest and greatest comic to date. I've removed the green frames around it, which allows me to have bigger comics.

New comic

Response to New comic 2007-10-02 18:15:46

The reason the new comics look small is because they are too big, and Newgrounds has to resize them.

Response to New comic 2007-10-02 18:19:52

At 10/1/07 05:15 PM, Anim8or666 wrote: Well, I've gone and decided to make a webcomic. :) Here are some samples(a few are pretty old). What I want is opinion, not only on the art, but on the actual story, also. Basically, the comic is about a slightly messed up teenager who loves video games to the point where he'd kill someone.

The originality of this concept is mind boggling...

"Such is life..."

BBS Signature

Response to New comic 2007-10-02 18:22:49

You need alot of work with diffrent color schemes. The colors shouldn't be as harsh on the eye and should flow better.

Response to New comic 2007-10-02 18:40:04

The first comic was ok didnt really get it to much. The second one, not really funny and had a few spelling mistakes. The third was prolly the best although try to use some of your own art and not screen shots of other things

Response to New comic 2007-10-03 16:37:58

ENJOY THE COIMC SORRY ABOUT THE PAGE BUT IS STILL GOOD

New comic

MER 2017