00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Madness Day Movie: Preview

2,597 Views | 48 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-13 10:53:59

really nice, you gave it your own style with the background and the blurs. cant wait.

ClockCrew > Adam2510

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-13 10:55:28

to tell you the truth the blurs make it look better so i cant wait 2 see it.

BBS Signature

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-13 16:46:26

At 9/13/07 08:06 AM, Dr34m3r wrote: I really liked the fact that you retouched them YOUR way, and the music went well. :)

Looking forward to the final product.

It also looks and plays a lot better than Madness itself.

Haha, this is my favorite comment. Not because you said I was better than Madness, (only because my animation is primarily redrawn FBF instead of symbol FBF), it's because you actually noticed I retouched the characters and such into my style.

I'm a designer and writer in Chicago. I've been published seven times for random junk. My first attempt at comedy can be found here: The Up To No Goods Web Series.

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-13 19:06:48

Too slow past after the first two kills. But fucking ace.

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-13 19:07:01

I love it and whatnot, I came in my pants at the sight of it

Well, that's just radical. You're radical.

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-13 19:56:56

That was actually really cool, i like how you texturized it and added those unique liquidy blurs to the movements. really gave the movie depth by doing all that. congrats dude! :D

BBS Signature

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-13 21:31:36

At 9/13/07 07:56 PM, AlmightyHans wrote: That was actually really cool, i like how you texturized it and added those unique liquidy blurs to the movements. really gave the movie depth by doing all that. congrats dude! :D

Ya rly. I just got an IM that the FBF wasn't smooth and was too slow, I lol'd.

I'm a designer and writer in Chicago. I've been published seven times for random junk. My first attempt at comedy can be found here: The Up To No Goods Web Series.

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-14 01:07:20

I know I didn't hear all of it - but the music seems.........eh.

But I like what you have done. You added a bit a realism with the movements. That was so cool.

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 02:39:02

At 9/14/07 01:07 AM, Chad-T wrote: I know I didn't hear all of it - but the music seems.........eh.

But I like what you have done. You added a bit a realism with the movements. That was so cool.

I changed the music, it sucked. If you can find any better ones I'll be glad to use it and thank you.

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 05:10:35

i need madness sprites but where do i get them

Web Hosting: Free! Premium!

BBS Signature

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 06:18:18

It's true that FBF and no blur usually look best, but the way you tweened and blurred this one is just AWSOME. when this comes out i'm voting 5

BBS Signature

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 10:29:18

Looks awsome!

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 13:03:46

At 9/15/07 06:18 AM, Korgha wrote: It's true that FBF and no blur usually look best, but the way you tweened and blurred this one is just AWSOME. when this comes out i'm voting 5

I used FBF too, for the double kill and all the blood. Hand Drawn. :S Thank you.

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 15:56:47

I really like the art style. Wonderful job. The gore is sweet.

I really look forward to this.

P.S. You kinda inspired my Madness movie's art.

BBS Signature

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 16:09:22

At 9/15/07 03:56 PM, WhipperSnapper wrote: I really like the art style. Wonderful job. The gore is sweet.

I really look forward to this.

P.S. You kinda inspired my Madness movie's art.

Cool. Just don't completely rip my style :D

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 18:30:04

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 18:36:14

nice man alot better and i like when the lights go out.

BBS Signature

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-15 20:44:29

At 9/15/07 06:36 PM, ViNcEnTxX wrote: nice man alot better and i like when the lights go out.

Thankies.

Response to My Madness Day Movie: Preview 2007-09-16 01:16:04

@ Adrenaline - http://johnnyutah.newgrounds.com/news/po st/10142 Read that and you will have your answer. Also the Movie looks great so far! :D

-Smartdog - You suck lol :D

-Others badmouthing Blurs - Blurs make the world go around, And youre stupid for not using them to make your madness day movie better and win the money.