00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed

18,457 Views | 600 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 15:56:45

At 9/25/07 03:55 PM, fishhook wrote: ok we'll have a due date of saturday/sunday if thats alright with people...

a bit of leeway can happen but preferably not much...

i think im away al weekend, so ill send it in on friday.

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:00:21

kk awesome!!! im looking forward to urs womb

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:03:58

send mine later today. I will give you 4 parts. The spiderman, the monster, the massive fight, and something I will throw together. I am AWESOME! just wanted to say that

At your service

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:15:50

can i see your massive fight part :)

and thanks for really giving this collab a litle burst of speed :D

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:18:55

At 9/25/07 04:03 PM, KartuneHustla wrote: I am AWESOME! just wanted to say that

lol, yes you are, you've contributed some awesome parts for this!

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:23:44

this is what I got so far! I love this tablet!
gore

At your service

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:25:32

At 9/25/07 04:23 PM, KartuneHustla wrote: this is what I got so far! I love this tablet!
gore

WOW! Thats an amazing part.

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:26:19

meh just forget about my part then, i don't think it's as bad as a lot of you are saying but hey thats just my opinion.

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:29:57

no i want it in please send the fla. to my email:
fishhook@hotmail.co.uk

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:32:12

At 9/25/07 04:29 PM, fishhook wrote: no i want it in please send the fla. to my email:
fishhook@hotmail.co.uk

yeah, MrGlad was harsh on you by saying that he hated your part, I thought it was pretty good. Hook can still use it in episode one so send him the FLA.

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 16:56:36

At 9/25/07 04:32 PM, Nicholas-Deary wrote:
At 9/25/07 04:29 PM, fishhook wrote: no i want it in please send the fla. to my email:
fishhook@hotmail.co.uk
yeah, MrGlad was harsh on you by saying that he hated your part, I thought it was pretty good. Hook can still use it in episode one so send him the FLA.

Well not that i want to be harsh or annything just that i'd like to see the overall quality of the work made by the artist on this collab just a little higher. He could keep his part but im asking him to put more work into it so it look nicer.

KartuneHustla> The spider man one was cool but you made it in a higher fps rate i think but w/e thats nice. for the gore one, nice perspective keep it up!

Fishhook> Do you have the *.fla i sent about the guy that turn around and shoot... ?

PS: Awsome i'll have co-auth :) For the menu is there anything annyone would like me to add?

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 17:02:56

At 9/25/07 04:56 PM, MrGlad wrote: PS: Awsome i'll have co-auth :) For the menu is there anything annyone would like me to add?

nope, the menu you made is totally awesome as it is!

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 17:04:31

fishhook@hotmail.co.uk

fine, but i wanna know what exactly was so bad about my part, it was just fbf which is used a lot in these collabs.

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 17:10:40

My frame rate is 24 for the spiderman one, the monster one, and the gore one! I never work over that unless I have to.

At your service

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 17:14:28

zorgo it was good but some of the edges were a little rough i think mrgald was trying to point out....

but everyone goes crazy at people on the BBS so dont take offence...

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 17:45:06

Hey fishhook my parts not finished i have to add a finishing touch in the ending so... The .fla i sent isnt it.
Also zorgo i personally like your part. mr.glad was doing.. well what fishhook said.
KartuneHustler your parts are mad awesome. But question are they all one part or different parts?
Sweet ima get co authored 2 :D.

:Þ

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 18:06:42

different parts. Im sure they will be dispersed throughout the collab!

At your service

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 18:20:58

kk cool also i just noticed my b.a is past 3.. ima make my own collab after this one. Also WHO HAS HALO 3!! i got it yester at 12 midnight.

:Þ

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 23:03:37

Here is my fight part. It is 16 secs and very graphic intensive. So be warned. You might need to turn down the quality. I hope you enjoy! I will be sending you the files in a minute fishhook!
I am awesome
PS. I probably will make more before the deadline

At your service

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 23:11:05

Heum i got an update for my part, im awsomly lazy today so i'll redo the wake up part later on but that's what i have in mind, After that , my ninja jump out of nowhere and tear the screen apart with his katana making the screen black for the next scene... After that i'll be done. Also i might do another part with only special efx cause im training with fireworks and flash for that so it may give interesting results
http://www.ngup.net/view.php?file=569_Mr %20Glad
btw nice work with the fight scene!+

Here's my part for luis... the hand is missing... lol

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 23:12:13

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 23:13:46

I don't think you can have the color red in there, but you did a pretty good job. Keep it up

At your service

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 23:31:47

At 9/25/07 11:03 PM, KartuneHustla wrote: Here is my fight part. It is 16 secs and very graphic intensive. So be warned. You might need to turn down the quality. I hope you enjoy! I will be sending you the files in a minute fishhook!
I am awesome

Did you admit that that's just you rotoscoping the animation from kill bill? Because if you didn't, that isn't cool at all, and otherwise, since you obviously did, that doesn't take anything more than patience and a steady hand.

I have no idea how this collab is going, I didn't see an update in the last two pages, I made this, and might add onto it and what not I guess. So could someone post a low down on who's in, how it's going, or something like that?

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-25 23:37:59

At 9/25/07 11:13 PM, KartuneHustla wrote: I don't think you can have the color red in there, but you did a pretty good job. Keep it up

Yeah but i just cant realy change it though... cause i usualy do not use black for the border line and the whole flash is made with dark red lines... annyway lets see what fishook think about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-26 01:08:29

At 9/25/07 11:31 PM, Coaly wrote:
At 9/25/07 11:03 PM, KartuneHustla wrote: Here is my fight part. It is 16 secs and very graphic intensive. So be warned. You might need to turn down the quality. I hope you enjoy! I will be sending you the files in a minute fishhook!
I am awesome
Did you admit that that's just you rotoscoping the animation from kill bill? Because if you didn't, that isn't cool at all, and otherwise, since you obviously did, that doesn't take anything more than patience and a steady hand.

Actually, I did it in my tablet and watched the scene over an over again to get it down. I add different elements on my behalf and took scenes from the movie I liked. Most of it was freehand like the monster one. On the other hand, Spiderman was totally Rotoscope. Peace out

At your service

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-26 01:13:52

Coaly, do you want me to freehand another fight because I can if you want. Also, your part was okay, keep it up. I honestly don't think fbf is hard at all. You just have to know the character you are animating by heart

At your service

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-26 01:59:10

what the problem i can make madness movie

how is it racist??? are you counting yellow people?

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-26 02:21:05

make a madness thing before this sunday then...

SEND SOME FLA.'S GUYS!

coaly i like it... mr glad i like the one part more than the other but its ok...

the rotoscoping guy just keep on making parts...lol!

GET THOSE FLA.'S IN!!!!

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-26 07:50:07

coaly i like it... mr glad i like the one part more than the other but its ok...

Like i said that's just a rough preview of what it might look, chill out the last part is too ugly for me to publish it :P

BBS Signature

Response to Black And White 5! No Blues Allowed 2007-09-26 08:02:28

since coaly has a problem with me rotoscoping ( I only used the spiderman and the fight for this because my rotoscope collab died and I decided to just put it in here), I will do freehand for now on.

At your service

BBS Signature