00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Silly Tree Animation!!

906 Views | 16 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-19 17:41:47

Hi there, today i made this very short silly animation, and i was kinda hyper and shit but it came out fine.. and so i was woundering if you guy´s had any ideas for me to animate like that tree walking on this crazy ass beat. It can be anything but not to violent. oh and I am planning to submit it on newgrounds as soon as it´s finished. Of course Anyone that gives me ideas will get credit. Just try to make it as random as possible and funny. oh and there's no story line whatsoever!

SILLY TREE

BBS Signature

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-19 17:45:13

roflmao

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-19 18:26:27

This is a nice animation i'll be keeping you in the know of any ideas that come to mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-19 18:28:28

nice job...must of took you long lol ...

Fate. Strength. Intelligence.

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-19 18:53:21

hehe its better than i could possibly do..... but not the best =-) keep it up

Woo Mini Sig!

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-19 22:28:56

You should have the tree trip & fall. Then have it awkwardly get up. Decent animation by the way.

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 01:32:06

that is very silly indeed.

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 01:44:55

reminds me of katamary...

Sig made by me! :D

PM Me if you want me to make a sig. You dont even have to use it, i just want the practice.

BBS Signature

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 01:59:55

ha, that's hilarious

BBS Signature

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 02:03:46

LOL none of you guys have given him any ideas except maybe one of you...that what he made this topic for, not you for to up your post count lol but anyways ummm i like it, its real cutesy and everything.

But I think you should add a pirate ship coming in there somewhere or a pirate without a ship or something. idk why but pirates popped into my head when i saw your style lol

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 02:11:29

At 8/19/07 05:41 PM, Nairo wrote: Hi there, today i made this very short silly animation, and i was kinda hyper and shit but it came out fine.. and so i was woundering if you guy´s had any ideas for me to animate like that tree walking on this crazy ass beat. It can be anything but not to violent. oh and I am planning to submit it on newgrounds as soon as it´s finished. Of course Anyone that gives me ideas will get credit. Just try to make it as random as possible and funny. oh and there's no story line whatsoever!

SILLY TREE

As hyper as it is, you could make it listening to an ipod/zune/ wtfe, and dancing and shit while running like a crack head and it be tearin through the city causing mass destruction and its oblivious to what its doin. and ...........thats all i got atm. (cocaine is a powerful drug)

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 02:14:16

rofl that's normal I see trees like that everywhere!

don't be late | Collab101 | Australian Users List | Nayhan's actionScript examples > click

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 04:51:18

At 8/20/07 02:03 AM, Ponz wrote: LOL none of you guys have given him any ideas except maybe one of you...that what he made this topic for, not you for to up your post count lol but anyways ummm i like it, its real cutesy and everything.

But I think you should add a pirate ship coming in there somewhere or a pirate without a ship or something. idk why but pirates popped into my head when i saw your style lol

yeah, I could do something with pirates. that would be fun. however your the only one that gave me a subject/ idea so really this topic didn't really help and thats pretty lame but funny at the samw time. and a bit sad too actually. haha

BBS Signature

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 05:04:43

Funny, but if the tree is moving from one side to the other you should make the trunk look like it's turning.

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 07:56:36

At 8/20/07 05:04 AM, AnalogStick wrote: Funny, but if the tree is moving from one side to the other you should make the trunk look like it's turning.

that proves you didn't read my post. anyway thanx for the advice.

BBS Signature

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 08:22:49

full of roffels. quite amuzing.

Silly Tree Animation!!

Response to Silly Tree Animation!! 2007-08-20 09:12:39

it's funny, the same thing came to my mind also.