00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Operation Lulz

1,026 Views | 11 Replies

Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 13:03:40

17:36 PM, March 31st.
We've just recieved word from the deep underground base in Nevada, area 42, that the base has been compromised, and a lockdown has been taken into effect.
At exactly 1600 hours, an electrical fault caused the unauthorised realease of a specimen, an incredibly volatile creature, under strict orders to be kept in suspended animation at all times.
This specimen has been known to think strategicly and tacticly, whilst possesing great strength and an unquenchable blood lust.
Immediatly after its release it sent the base into complete lockdown, trapping all the scientist and solidiers inisde, and released the remaining captured specimens.
By 18:30 PM we were picking up no human life forms inside the base, so we knew what to do.
We used a fall back plan, put into place incase any such outbreak should ever occour.
The back up plan is known as plan alpha z, or "operation lulz"
Operation lulz was constructed by the worlds greatest super villians, who where later thank'd and shot for their crimes against humanity.
The explosive had no use to us, so we kept it somewhere where nobody else could get their hands on it.
We put it in the top secret military base area 42, and hooked it up to an outside detonation system, if ever such an outbreak as the one occuring now where to happen.
Operation lulz would annihilate the base and anything inside, and now it was time for its activation.
We arrived at the bunker where the access codes were held by 01:00 AM, April 1st, and entered them into the computer infront of us.
The timer began immediatly.
The numbers raced downward..
05:27
03:12
01:26
Just then we recieved a message from inside the abse from one of the soldiers.
Its said "APRIL FOO-", then emmited a low crackling noise.
We all stood quietly for a moment, then i said "well, shit".

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 13:16:07

Well at least some of us survived, Me, Iateamexican and Paposwing.
Well, at least Kyle died, that fat bastard, he let the fucking thing out, There are bits of his body strewn around the english countryside now, =D
But Paposwing, that bastard, he's the cause of all of this, he fell asleep on duty, he let the creature get out, no, he can't be let slone without punishment, after all of this, godammit, I'm .killing that bastard.

I'n case you were wondering I'm the author of these very sexy drawings.

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 13:38:06

dude what tha hell r u talking about

i hava bonr mang

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 13:45:35

At 8/1/07 01:38 PM, Actionkiller wrote: dude what tha hell r u talking about

Same here.

Nothing here anymore.

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 13:47:39

Well, that was a crappy story, if I ever heard one.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 14:00:51

At 8/1/07 01:47 PM, Zerok wrote: Well, that was a crappy story, if I ever heard one.

Agreed. Everytime I see you as the last post in a topic I expect it to be locked instantly though, I've noticed a pattern the past couple days.

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 14:03:03

At 8/1/07 01:38 PM, Actionkiller wrote: dude what tha hell r u talking about

We have absolutly no fucking idea :D

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 14:15:00

then explain it dude

i hava bonr mang

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 14:17:08

This is dumb, and the word lulz is still fucking retarded.

Please click here. You'd make my fiance` happy... Please?

I'm a voice actor, and I love what I do. I'm also a writer, and love that just as much.

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 14:21:20

We're talking about Project Lulz a project so evil that it could wipe out the entire human race.

Lulz

what

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 14:29:40

At 8/1/07 02:17 PM, Kain-Ceverus wrote: This is dumb, and the word lulz is still fucking retarded.

Umm, excuse me, would you kindly fuck off?
Thanks =)

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Lulz 2007-08-01 14:30:05

At 8/1/07 02:17 PM, Kain-Ceverus wrote: This is dumb, and the word lulz is still fucking retarded.

Teh lulz is not fucking retarded.

And yes i was that sexy bastard who caused all of this.

what

BBS Signature