00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Over-Loads Duck

952 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 22:16:17

Well, this was a sketch I did for art class. Sorry about the scribbles. The refined and colored one is lost forever in my archives.... Anyways, I just wanted to get your opinion.

Over-Loads Duck

</thread>

[-*EducateYourself*-] [-*Listen*-] [-*Obey*-]

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 22:19:54

At 7/25/07 10:16 PM, Over-Load wrote: Well, this was a sketch I did for art class. Sorry about the scribbles. The refined and colored one is lost forever in my archives.... Anyways, I just wanted to get your opinion.

its ok. the ducks bill needs to look more like a ducks bill and the tail needs to b not sticking straight up and draw its legs. if its suppost to be in the water there isint any implication of water. and its back the wing and the neck is messed up too. try taking your time on it to draw straighter and better

Why do i try to be nice?

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 22:24:59

At 7/25/07 10:19 PM, DarkEclipse50 wrote: its ok. the ducks bill needs to look more like a ducks bill and the tail needs to b not sticking straight up and draw its legs. if its suppost to be in the water there isint any implication of water. and its back the wing and the neck is messed up too. try taking your time on it to draw straighter and better

Asshole and grammar, much?

</thread>

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 22:32:04

At 7/25/07 10:24 PM, Over-Load wrote:
At 7/25/07 10:19 PM, DarkEclipse50 wrote: its ok. the ducks bill needs to look more like a ducks bill and the tail needs to b not sticking straight up and draw its legs. if its suppost to be in the water there isint any implication of water. and its back the wing and the neck is messed up too. try taking your time on it to draw straighter and better

ok idk how u took it but its all constructive if u dont want any help than dont ask for an opinion and u no u asked first and i didnt say anything to dishearten you. if u cant take the truth than you should give up on life. ps i fucked up suppose and i dont really care about colons and all that shit since when did ppl actually care. maybe if you draw like how you find grammar mistakes ud b alittle better n pay more attention to detail. u need to get a grip n realize that u asked for what i thought and stop being a bitch

Why do i try to be nice?

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 23:23:05

Wow, im not gonna even try and read that pile of shit that you think are words. Anyways, here is the actual picture of the duck.

Over-Loads Duck

</thread>

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 23:30:56

Ok that still doesn't mean that ur drawing is good. all I'm trying to do is help you but idk some people just don't appreciate help i guess. fine be that way if u don't wanna hear critique on your work than don't post here

Why do i try to be nice?

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 23:33:42

At 7/25/07 10:32 PM, DarkEclipse50 wrote: ok idk how u took it but its all constructive if u dont want any help than dont ask for an opinion and u no u asked first and i didnt say anything to dishearten you. if u cant take the truth than you should give up on life. ps i fucked up suppose and i dont really care about colons and all that shit since when did ppl actually care. maybe if you draw like how you find grammar mistakes ud b alittle better n pay more attention to detail. u need to get a grip n realize that u asked for what i thought and stop being a bitch

Stop overreacting to things.

To Over-Load: That is a pretty nice recreation of the duck. Are you going to clean up the sketchy lines? I'd like to see that.

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 23:36:33

ok whatever. i didnt say it was shitty or bad i said it needs work thats really it. im sorry for helping

Why do i try to be nice?

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 23:44:15

At 7/25/07 10:24 PM, Over-Load wrote:

Yea He's not being an asshole. Hell he was actually being very nice i thought. If you only want to hear the good parts of the drawing well then that would make you a fascist.

If he was being an asshole he would say something like "I could draw a better duck my rubbing ink on my cock and then crouching over a piece of paper."

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-25 23:51:32

At 7/25/07 11:44 PM, Vorago-V wrote: Yea He's not being an asshole. Hell he was actually being very nice i thought. If you only want to hear the good parts of the drawing well then that would make you a fascist.

If he was being an asshole he would say something like "I could draw a better duck my rubbing ink on my cock and then crouching over a piece of paper."

lol i never heard that one b4. i need to use that. either way idk i guess he is still in the "sugar coated aw honey dont worry its perfect and your perfect in every way, have a cookie" stage. whatever i dont really care. that was the first time i tried to help some one and they just like slapped the cup outta my hand ya no.

Why do i try to be nice?

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-26 01:29:51

At 7/25/07 11:51 PM, DarkEclipse50 wrote: lol i never heard that one b4. i need to use that. either way idk i guess he is still in the "sugar coated aw honey dont worry its perfect and your perfect in every way, have a cookie" stage. whatever i dont really care. that was the first time i tried to help some one and they just like slapped the cup outta my hand ya no.

Stop. Just stop typing before you embarass youself even more. I cant read that.
Anyways, if that heaping pile of shit is what you think is helping. Don't do it. You're obviously one of those people who think theyr'e an internet badass. But theyre a real life fat pussy.
Yeah, thats you. But I'm not flaming you. Thats not me. I feel pity for you. You obviously don't have good education. Hence you cant type. You also have no idea what art is. I'm sorry.

Oh and to Vorago-V, get off the forums and stay off. Lemme see some of your artwork.

</thread>

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-26 01:47:18

At 7/26/07 01:29 AM, Over-Load wrote:
At 7/25/07 11:51 PM, DarkEclipse50 wrote:

some really dumb excuse and jerkish make-up act.

Stop. Just stop typing before you embarass youself even more. Anyways, if that heaping pile of shit is what you think is helping. Don't do it. You're obviously one of those people who think theyr'e an internet badass. I feel pity for you.You also have no idea what art is. I'm sorry.Oh and to Vorago-V, get off the forums and stay off. Lemme see some of your artwork.

damn it you got there before me, oh well ditto

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-26 01:59:34

At 7/26/07 01:29 AM, Over-Load wrote:
At 7/25/07 11:51 PM, DarkEclipse50 wrote: lol i never heard that one b4. i need to use that. either way idk i guess he is still in the "sugar coated aw honey dont worry its perfect and your perfect in every way, have a cookie" stage. whatever i dont really care. that was the first time i tried to help some one and they just like slapped the cup outta my hand ya no.
Stop. Just stop typing before you embarass youself even more. I cant read that.
Anyways, if that heaping pile of shit is what you think is helping. Don't do it. You're obviously one of those people who think theyr'e an internet badass. But theyre a real life fat pussy.
Yeah, thats you. But I'm not flaming you. Thats not me. I feel pity for you. You obviously don't have good education. Hence you cant type. You also have no idea what art is. I'm sorry.

Oh and to Vorago-V, get off the forums and stay off. Lemme see some of your artwork.

Who the hell are you to tell anyone what to do? Darkeclipse said you drawing could use some work and then you off calling his advise a "pile of shit" and saying he's a fat pussy.
Way to sounds like a huge fucking Nazi.

If you dont like people saying your drawing could use work then dont post it in a forum and dont tell anyone to get off the forums because your a cry baby bitch.

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-26 05:49:05

It's shit. That's what. Learn to draw instead of acting as an overhorned retard.
"Booh-fuckity-hooh." you're saying?
Don't worry, once you leave kitty garden, you'll see that your ego's not the most important thing.
That, of course, if you weren't the imbecile you will become. Learn to take some goddamn critique!!

BBS Signature

Response to Over-Loads Duck 2007-07-26 08:24:21

whos art work do u wanna see huh?

Why do i try to be nice?

BBS Signature