00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

my pics(again)

756 Views | 7 Replies

my pics(again) 2007-07-21 23:16:58

ummm... here is my stuff, i don't really like it but u might.

i have to sacrifice a lot of quality, because my stupid computer blows every thing up and i have to make it smaller, which makes it look horrible. also, i just have a plain old scanner to get my stuff on here, and it has a hard time detecting the color yellow.

i only need constructive criticism, thank you

my pics(again)

I miss my old sig )=

Response to my pics(again) 2007-07-21 23:29:01

if anyone could please tell me how to keep my pictures the size i drew um, i'd realy appreciate it.

...(there mostly really tiny when i draw um, and i don't like them this way, because they don't look like they should, and they may be 2 large 2 post.)

...can pics larger than allowed even get included, if so, are they stretched to fit?...if not, thats an unnecessary burdon placed on us. (i don't know if "kb" is smaller than"k" if not i'm screwed)

my pics(again)

I miss my old sig )=

Response to my pics(again) 2007-07-21 23:38:39

At 7/21/07 11:25 PM, fetusdoctor wrote: Looks like it went in the scanner diagonally.

Well, it's not really good or bad. You should finish up the body. The two tusks should be evened out (unless you intended them to be uneven of course). If you're going to do simple outline drawings I would go over the whole thing with a fine black permanent marker. It will really bring it out.

umm... thats a chicken, it does not have tusks(it's a beak), i probably should have mentioned that.

thanks 4 writing (more stuff i left out,the picture under you (3rd down i believe) is called untouchable. i made in in my AP European History coarse, when my professor was talking about untouchables, i spaced out and drew one)
the one on this doesn't have a lot of work in it, but people have told me they like it.

my pics(again)

I miss my old sig )=

Response to my pics(again) 2007-07-22 01:13:15

click on my signature to see more pics!

I miss my old sig )=

Response to my pics(again) 2007-07-22 01:20:39

i have soooooooooooooooooo many pictures, but i can't put them up cuz my pc makes them so very big...........any advice you have is needed, thank you

I miss my old sig )=

Response to my pics(again) 2007-07-23 10:00:40

this topic is obsolete, it has out lived it's usefullness. thanx 4 the feedback, but if u would like 2 see my work, please check out my ADHD gallary, and "most of my pics in one place", thank you.

.....and if u are a mod, i would appreciate it if you would lock this 4 me. newgrounds runs slowly enugh without me taking up more space than i need, thank you

I miss my old sig )=

Response to my pics(again) 2007-07-23 10:41:31

At 7/23/07 10:00 AM, alicetheDroog wrote: this topic is obsolete, it has out lived it's usefullness. thanx 4 the feedback, but if u would like 2 see my work, please check out my ADHD gallary, and "most of my pics in one place", thank you. .....and if u are a mod, i would appreciate it if you would lock this 4 me. newgrounds runs slowly enugh without me taking up more space than i need, thank you

please lock this! it's the humain thig to do. (please don't lock ADHD gallery or "most of my pis in 1 place though"

I miss my old sig )=