00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kenma22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Draw something funny!

1,633 Views | 16 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Draw something funny! 2007-07-13 19:26:13

Draw something that you or someone else will think is funny, be it emo's getting ran over by cars, ugly people, something like revenge of the nerds, or something I didn't mention. Whatever you draw have fun. =D

I drew my friend Andrea and I, or she drew us and I colored it in paint, because we were bored and we thought it'd be funny if we drew something that happened last week when I came to her house, so here it is.

For the people who can't read it: I (pink jacket and blue shirt) Talk first, and I say, "Andrea, SAVE ME!" and she thinks to herself, "You're lucky that I love you, or I'd just let the dog eat you". This is the 'Andrea edit'. Best friends are supposed to love each other, because if they didn't they wouldn't be best friends would they?

BBS Signature

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-13 19:28:15

huh

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-13 19:29:50

Oops forgot to add the pic, sorry!

Draw something funny!

BBS Signature

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-13 19:35:49

i lack a sence of humor....if i had one i soooo woulda drew a pic....maybe if i can get into a funny pic mood ill draw one up...k

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-13 19:44:49

At 7/13/07 07:35 PM, SmilingIdiot wrote: i lack a sence of humor....if i had one i soooo woulda drew a pic....maybe if i can get into a funny pic mood ill draw one up...k

Well, my friend uses really crappy jokes, but she manages to make us all laugh and she drew it ( I just colored it in paint cause I suck at art ), so it doesn't really matter how funny you are. I'm looking forward to your pic. I'm the one with the sense of humor down south.

The pic was inspired by ScoobyDoo and how he leaps in Shaggy's arms whenever he gets scared. What do you think of the pic though?

BBS Signature

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-13 19:50:51

the pics not that bad....<always a good thing....your friend seems strong.....but yeah heres an old pic im not sure if its funny or not but i think i made it along time ago

well yesterday.......its called cant catch tommorrow...heres the story.....tommorrow is running from yesterday....and so on i forget the rest

Draw something funny!

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-13 20:19:25

At 7/13/07 07:50 PM, SmilingIdiot wrote: the pics not that bad....<always a good thing....your friend seems strong.....

Thanks, any comments are considered good to me, lol, I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to criticism. Andrea is really strong, I haven't found anyone yet who can out lift, out pull, or out-anything strength based compared to her, but she's also smart and crazy... Lovable oaf. Lol, she could pick me up one handed if she could balance me that way.

she was the main artist, but she isn't on right now.
but yeah heres an old pic im not sure if its funny or not but i think i made it along time ago well yesterday.......its called cant catch tommorrow...heres the story.....tommorrow is running from yesterday....and so on i forget the rest

It's an awesome pic, what did you draw it in? Flash 8? Well, if there was an art voting system, which may be added in the new layout, I'd fiven that.

BBS Signature

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-13 22:04:25

Is This Funny Enough??!!

Draw something funny!

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-22 09:04:34

ahem.
You must start with a picture or example

Click my sig for a Magical Surpize!

(No Pr0n, or Screamers)

BBS Signature

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-22 10:03:07

Next time try being more specific on the topic because
"Something funny" is just not cuttin it.

By the end of the day this thread will full of mspaint drawn dickz..

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-22 12:12:05

! ! ! APPLES ! ! !

Draw something funny!

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-22 13:41:10

lol not rlly that funny but whatever, its a pic of ma friend ;D

Draw something funny!

.KinG.

BBS Signature

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-22 13:42:36

At 7/22/07 12:12 PM, DIZZLE43 wrote: ! ! ! APPLES ! ! !

alts are not funny.

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-22 17:11:55

At 7/22/07 09:55 AM, MrLuckDuck wrote: Sex driven Pico.
Also, start with base pic.

Don't fucking trace MindChambers art. What were you thinking?

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-22 20:21:48

dya see what i did

Draw something funny!

BBS Signature

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-23 02:56:55

At 7/22/07 12:12 PM, DIZZLE43 wrote: ! ! ! APPLES ! ! !

LOL, xD
L Lawliet* with a apple in his hand.

<*Character from Death Note, A anime serie.

Do You Want To Hear My Legend?

My Legend Started In The 12th Century..

BBS Signature

Response to Draw something funny! 2007-07-23 07:10:26

"got milk?" isnt that funny but i had no idea what to do (and im a n00b)

Draw something funny!

sori fur ma bat englush... :[

BBS Signature