00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Furrys

4,067 Views | 41 Replies

Response to Furrys 2010-07-24 22:03:23

Hell no.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Furrys 2010-07-24 23:11:48

If you make one for them, then your gonna have to make one for everyone else.

Response to Furrys 2010-07-24 23:25:06

That would keep them out of art....

YES

Response to Furrys 2010-07-24 23:26:22

At 7/24/10 01:26 PM, Rucklo wrote: Yes, NG should have it's own furry section.

The day NG gets it's own furry section is the day i throw my computer deep into the grand canyon and live the rest of my life in the woods.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Furrys 2010-07-24 23:41:52

I think most of us can agree that most furries masturbate or draw erotica of animals, which is gross. amirite?

[insert generic sig here.]

Response to Furrys 2010-07-25 00:23:47

Yeah, why not. At least half of NG are furfags.

BBS Signature

Response to Furrys 2010-07-25 00:45:31

Furries are only a minority amongst this site, so that negates the need for a furry forum. Also, it would be filled with NSFW content, trolls, furries with persecution complex. And I don't know if you've noticed or not, but people don't like furries. It would become commonplace for raids.

And would a mod please unlock the fucking furry club? It's been locked for months over minor bullshit, and the whole "I'm not unlocking this, furries are weird" thing got old a long time ago. I don't intend on using it really, but the minority of furries deserve at least as much. And think about it, if they are over there, they aren't gonna slander their "Sick furry shit" over here.

BBS Signature

Response to Furrys 2010-07-25 00:57:06

At 7/9/07 09:13 AM, Zen444 wrote:
At 7/9/07 09:08 AM, Phase-X-807 wrote: Why not....what exactly is furry anyway?
A bunch of ugly losers dress up in costumes and have sex.

Who you callin ugly? ugly

Furrys

| Steam | NoN bbs | formerly steelchair

BBS Signature

Response to Furrys 2010-07-25 01:15:10

I for one, don't give a shit what people masturbate to in their own homes. If they fap to hot furry yiff, that's just ok with me, but don't give me your life story about how you dressed up as the fat male version of Krystal and fucked the fat male version of Falco in a hotel room at Furcon '09.

It's the furries that go, "HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A FURRY I FAP TO ANIMALS AND SHIT" that piss me the fuck off.

I've met some pretty normal people that do really weird shit behind closed doors, but does that affect me at all in any way whatsoever? FUCK NO. So why should I give a shit? I don't.

I come and go. Sometimes I say stupid shit. I'll regret this post when I look back at it next year.

Response to Furrys 2010-07-25 01:21:30

At 7/24/10 10:01 PM, Fallenswordman wrote:
At 7/9/07 09:08 AM, Phase-X-807 wrote:
At 7/9/07 09:07 AM, falufa wrote: Should newgrounds Have an Official Furry section? I think so.
Why not....what exactly is furry anyway?
Here

Read, and you will find out.

ROFLMAO look at the Table of Contents. "What is this Faggotry?"

http://www.deltabasicweb.com

Simple, effective and affordable web design.

BBS Signature

Response to Furrys 2010-07-26 13:43:13

At 7/25/10 01:21 AM, TheNewYorkTimes wrote:
At 7/24/10 10:01 PM, Fallenswordman wrote:
At 7/9/07 09:08 AM, Phase-X-807 wrote:
At 7/9/07 09:07 AM, falufa wrote: Should newgrounds Have an Official Furry section? I think so.
Why not....what exactly is furry anyway?
Here

Read, and you will find out.
ROFLMAO look at the Table of Contents. "What is this Faggotry?"

Well guys, guys, you're going from some extremely biased sources there. ED is the biggest snob of website ever made.

I'm a furry. That means I like to be part of the furry community. That means we like to play team fortress together, listen to indie and/or electronic bands, and talk about similar furry artists. THAT'S IT.

You say we go around telling people HEY LOOK I FAP TO ANIMALS whatever but we don't. If it comes up in conversation, I'll simply say "Oh yeah I'm a furry ha". Simple as that.

We're not as bad as people make us sound. The bad ones, however, are the ones who do own fursuits and go to anthrocon every year. Those guys are just fucked up.

Response to Furrys 2010-08-04 02:01:09

I know, me and you would just talk about artwork and stuff like that, not be like "OMFG, I JUST CUMMED ALL OVER MY SCREEN COZ OF THIS FURRY", so people, get your facts right before saying anything about us

Did I just do that?...

BBS Signature