00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The bitchy kids

954 Views | 14 Replies

The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:15:59

You all know them, their the kids who are ugly and fat, sometimes both. They actually believe that everybody is their friend and the only people that are actually their friend are the weak and/or other bitchy kids.

For those of you who don't seem to remember your local bitch-kid I'll describe two to you using a moment from my life. Don't mind the long story... :P

So, if anybody actually remembers any of my threads they would know I volunteer in a church day-care place. It's Thursday, and that means we have to pick up some kids, of course we're late and manage to sneak in behind the kids and pretend we were actually there when the main teacher person picked them up. She didn't buy it. She split us up into 3 floors, taking care of students from each floor. I called the room with the smallest kids.

Well, that's all done with so she tells us to find a kid who might have been cutting after-school. Turns out he just came late from a field trip.

I feel like I have to tell you about this kid, seeing as he is one of the and a friend of the bitch-kid I'll be telling you about. His little brother is an idiot, not to exaggerate, or to purposely make him look bad. His little brother got left back and he's still failing. This kid held open a door THAT COULD NOT CLOSE. A complete moron, seriously. I think because of his little brother he feels like he needs to be a fresh mouthed faggot.

We find him and me and my friends who volunteered there start messing with him, saying how he cut. He gets the nerve to call me stupid! I immediately traded floors with my friend so I would be "looking after" him.

We get back to the church and we split up, I start eating my lunchables that I bought earlier. I know, I know lunchables are for children who wear heelys but I was tired of eating chinese food.

I start eating my burger and this most annoying kid comes up to me and starts saying how good my food looked. I gave him a piece of candy after denying him everything else and he stopped drooling over my food. I also gave him a Capris Sun because I already had a Arizona. The kid I mentioned earlier starts taking my other Capris Sun, but he backs off everytime I stood up. I walk around the room and he says something about how I don't need this anymore. I turn around and he's stolen my Capris Sun. I walk up to him, tell him to put it back, or course he doesn't. I pull out my pocket knife, seeing as how I left my Bruce Lee knife at home and hold it up to his neck. I can see he's scared, seeing as he already put down my drink. I lower my pocket knife and he says:

"Go ahead, kill me, you'll go to jail"

Alright, I was never the bad ass, but I've never let somebody with a mouth like that go home fine and dandy. I quickly pretend to stab him and he jumps back. Then I say:

"I'm not your teacher, I don't give a shit about you. I might go to jail, but at least you'll be dead."

And just to be a bitch I gave away my Capris Sun. Alright, so it's only been like 30 minutes into the time I was supposed to be there and I've managed to pull out a knife in a church but not get caught by the other girl volunteering/working on my floor. Who I might add, is a cutie ;D

Everybody was supposed to be reading or doing their homework. I finish eating and start walking around. I see that the kid still hasn't moved since I left, I asked the other girl what they were supposed to be doing and she said they were supposed to be reading. I told him to read and sit back down. My friend comes down from his floor and hangs with me for a bit. He takes the Capris Sun I gave that other kid and starts to open it, I tell him I gave it to that kid to drink after he finished his work. He puts it up high on a shelf and leaves.

I look around and see the kid still hasn't done any work, I tell him to start reading and he doesn't, so I find out that I could punish him. Apparently if I wrote "______ has no choice time" on the board then he can't have fun while everybody else does. So, of course I do it.

I'm not a heartless bastard, I could have made it for the week. Okay, so at this time the kid I gave the second soda starts bitching. He starts calling me a meany, like I give a damn. I see the first kid I gave the soda and I wonder why is he still drinking the Capris Sun. It turns out he stole the kid's Capris Sun and was drinking his second one. I didn't feel like caring so I just let him bitch it out. For the next 30 minutes he keeps saying that. I was about to beat his ass, and if I didn't have my phone I would have.

Then he gets me pissed. He calls me over, not politely, not even with a "hey". He slams his hand on the table and goes "Anko, come over here". I didn't even know this kids name yet and he thinks he can talk to me like that? Fuck that, I stare at him blankly and I go up stairs because my friend called me. I come back downstairs and this kid still thinks he can talk to me like that.

I calmly walk over to his really ugly fat protruding face and he tells me to get closer. Okay, I'll bite. He flat out tells me in my ear "Erase NameOfFirstBitchy-Kid from the board". Oh fuck, he did not just tell me to do something that didn't involve him. I call out loud:

"What's this kid's name?"

The kids respond with all their attention, somebody calls out his name. Now with everybody's attention I write his name on the board. Everybody is all quiet, I ask him;

"What did you tell me to do? Did you just tell me to erase his name from the board?"

He responds with a quite "No...". So I erased his name.

Seriously, kids like that piss me off. I'm going to jump the kid who gave me a command next week, just for being a punk.

Note: I typed this up along the day, some parts are spacey so if you don't understand anything, tell me.

BBS Signature

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:22:04

Wait, so you put a knife up to a kid's face?!?
Or am I misreading?

Help! I'm trapped in my own sig! Is anyone reading this?!? HELLO?!?

BBS Signature

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:23:31

I don't care what thr law says.

Beat the Fetal Alchohal Syndrome right out of those kids.

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:23:44

At 5/19/07 06:22 PM, Biscuit-Boy wrote: Wait, so you put a knife up to a kid's face?!?
Or am I misreading?

...yea, the kid took my stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:24:57

At 5/19/07 06:23 PM, Anko wrote:
At 5/19/07 06:22 PM, Biscuit-Boy wrote: Wait, so you put a knife up to a kid's face?!?
Or am I misreading?

ohh now it makes sense

00110000001100000011000100110001001 10000001100010011000000110000001100 00001100000011000100110001001100000 01100000011000100110000

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:27:17

At 5/19/07 06:24 PM, ADHD1134 wrote:
Or am I misreading?
ohh now it makes sense

It really does. So how old was this kid?

Help! I'm trapped in my own sig! Is anyone reading this?!? HELLO?!?

BBS Signature

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:29:17

That was actually really interesting.

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:31:11

I know several people like this. Cannot... stand... them... *grimaces*

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:32:58

At 5/19/07 06:27 PM, Biscuit-Boy wrote:
At 5/19/07 06:24 PM, ADHD1134 wrote:
Or am I misreading?
ohh now it makes sense
It really does. So how old was this kid?

Uh... like... 10?

BBS Signature

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:33:54

Shoot them all indiscriminantly.

That always works for me.

I hardly ever come here anymore....

BBS Signature

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:44:02

u mean the ones that always laf?

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 18:50:03

Damn, I was hoping you'd kill him and run away! lol.

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 19:15:23

At 5/19/07 06:33 PM, N-Antichrist wrote: Shoot them all indiscriminantly.

That always works for me.

I would, but that would make me look bad in front of the girl.

Also, you made my first sig <3

BBS Signature

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 19:15:59

TOO LONG DIDNT READ

>:(

Response to The bitchy kids 2007-05-19 21:56:43

This sounds like me up until the fourth grade. Then I plunged into another abyss.

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature