00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ms Paint spawn.

1,307 Views | 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 16:20:51

So, i have re-installed my computer and got bored while waiting for PaintDotNet is being fixed.
( I need to install something called Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0)
So i desided to waste time making a "Decent" spawn in Microsoft Paint.
C&C please.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 16:24:08

0_0 if you ms-paint im drawing with you.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 16:24:56

Man i feel embaressed.
Here is the drawing.

Ms Paint spawn.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 16:30:59

Thats pretty good for Ms-Paint, how good are you with Photoshop?

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 16:36:03

Thats preety awesome!.i should be shot.

Ms Paint spawn.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 16:37:59

At 5/3/07 04:30 PM, The-Priest wrote: Thats pretty good for Ms-Paint, how good are you with Photoshop?

I havent really gotten around to try it.
Or i mean, i used to have it, but i didnt like it that much so i lost the "CD" and now i have Re-installed my Computer so.
Well, i might "BUY" it, but i used to use Flash if you look up on some of my drawings.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 16:40:08

Ahemm....i love your sig!.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 19:07:05

Fuck spawn and stupid ms Paint threads..

and dumbass who started this thread, check the rules..you need a sample of your work with your first post.

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 19:10:50

he forgot his pic and then put it there didnt you read it?...anywayz nice for ms man i wanna see some of your work when its not ms

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 19:58:42

At 5/3/07 07:07 PM, orochimaru556 wrote: Fuck spawn and stupid ms Paint threads..

and dumbass who started this thread

Have a cup of stfu and a double dose of noob with it animu fag. Go furiously masturbate to some Naruto hentai.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 20:13:19

i had this pic for awhile now and i get to post it now.
spawn

Ms Paint spawn.

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 20:23:37

At 5/3/07 07:58 PM, MadCow wrote:
At 5/3/07 07:07 PM, orochimaru556 wrote: Fuck spawn and stupid ms Paint threads..

and dumbass who started this thread
Have a cup of stfu and a double dose of noob with it animu fag. Go furiously masturbate to some Naruto hentai.

AHH OOO OOHH!! Maybe i will!!

And stfu, anime is the best animation type out there...

and if you look closely he is breaking a rule..

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 20:39:38

At 5/3/07 08:23 PM, orochimaru556 wrote: AHH OOO OOHH!! Maybe i will!!

And stfu, anime is the best animation type out there...

Gtfo...no gtfo please. Anime has shit animation (for the most part) It's just fucking frames repeated. You wanna see great animation? Watch older (and some newer) AMERICAN cartoons. Looney Toons beats the shit out of ANY anime series. Don't even try to oppose that.

There should be a rule against posting negative things OVER and OVER again. Which you would be the largest violator. Go back to general, and watch some furry flashes or some shit.

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 21:13:39

At 5/3/07 08:23 PM, orochimaru556 wrote:

You are the biggest asshole ever. Go crawl back to your mother's ass.

GT: Born2Evil

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 21:24:06

At 5/3/07 08:23 PM, orochimaru556 wrote: And stfu, anime is the best animation type out there...

I have to say this in spanish ... : LA GARRRRRRRRRRCHA !!!!!!

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 22:57:44

Gtfo...no gtfo please. Anime has shit animation (for the most part) It's just fucking frames repeated. You wanna see great animation? Watch older (and some newer) AMERICAN cartoons. Looney Toons beats the shit out of ANY anime series. Don't even try to oppose that.

i agree...looneytoons animation looks better than most anime animation (not all)....but when it comes to big budget movies anime wins. just look at ghost in a shell and spirited away...you could argue that some disney animation is as good as that found in anime, i think it comes down to preference...but for me high class anime wins hands down

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 23:10:25

At 5/3/07 08:23 PM, orochimaru556 wrote:

What? He just forgot the pic! It's obvious! Damn you're a prick.

I like the spawn pictures, I see the effort. Good job CriticCyste.

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-03 23:28:12

I'm a prick? I'M a prick? I have a non rule breaking thread WITH a pic to begin with, and people liked it and some asshat mod STILL bans it.

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-04 00:09:42

At 5/3/07 10:57 PM, Razac wrote: i agree...looneytoons animation looks better than most anime animation (not all)....but when it comes to big budget movies anime wins. just look at ghost in a shell and spirited away...you could argue that some disney animation is as good as that found in anime...but for me high class anime wins hands down

True-ness. Thanks Razac. I needed backup. ;)

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-04 01:19:23

At 5/3/07 04:36 PM, bird-man wrote: Thats preety awesome!.i should be shot.

wow nice drawing

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-04 02:34:02

As said before, it's really not bad for an MS-Paint job.
Well done.

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-04 08:37:04

At 5/3/07 11:28 PM, orochimaru556 wrote: I'm a prick? I'M a prick? I have a non rule breaking thread WITH a pic to begin with, and people liked it and some asshat mod STILL bans it.

I want to punch you. So, so much. Your the biggest douchebag i have ever met, and if i ever, EVER, see you on the streets, i will punch you to FUCKING, DEATH.

I'll know it's you. I'll just look for the giant douche.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-04 08:45:49

Thats pretty damn good dude - better than I could ever do.

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-04 10:11:50

?me? havusoun saying im good? people like it? *walks out of room* *comes back in*

Ms Paint spawn.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-04 10:15:05

nice spawn pic Citric, you know i like spawn... ;)

orochimaru SHUT THE FUCK UP you sick piece of shit, he DID post a picture for this thread dipshit. and you`re breaking the rules more than he is by flaming for no reason. so fuck you and your fucking anime.

as i might agree with razac on the fact that top anime wins hands down on animation, i think artisticly nothing beats the american comic book style. it captures mood perfectly, something i feel that anime drawing dont. i mean you can put an alex ross pic against the best motherfucking anime in the world anyday, and it just would be unfair.

also anime is becoming more of a fad than anything. same old pics draw and drawn again and again, only really good artists manage to give it their original touch. so most of it is some sort of naruto/dragonball/sailor-fucking-moon ripoff, or just some japanese schoolgirl being raped by some shit tentacle monter or 13 year olds with a 20 inch dick.

in short, while anime is still top at animation (like mononoke hime), it is no where near occidental art graphicly.

also suck my balls orochimaru. if you dont like the fact that your topic sucked dick and a Mod rightfully deleted it, then delete your account and do us all a favour, and go masturbate watching naruto hentai.

ahem...I made that sig huh cirtic ;D

Deviantcrap - PHOTOGRAPHY??

nothing but stardust

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-04 10:22:14

At 5/4/07 10:15 AM, TomAzza wrote: nice spawn pic Citric, you know i like spawn... ;)

ahem...I made that sig huh cirtic ;D

Thanks, sorta got inspired by your thread to draw spawn.

Ahem, I'm loving it :P

Also, now i got Paint.Net :D
I'm trying to get used to it :)

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Paint spawn. 2007-05-04 10:34:39

this kinda reminded me of paint before i flash =), anyway heres about as good as my ms paints get

Ms Paint spawn.