Be a Supporter!

Can anyone speak japanese

  • 1,028 Views
  • 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
dalmo
dalmo
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:20 PM Reply

Can anyone on here speak japanese and how hard was it to learn im thinking about learning how to speak it and i wanna know if it takes like 10 years and its really super hard or not.

speakerbox75
speakerbox75
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:21 PM Reply

I have a japanese course at my school.


BBS Signature
FullyLoaded
FullyLoaded
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:21 PM Reply

Ching chong ching chong chong hushnja snja kamikaze ching ching chong chanjaganja sayonara ariato ching chong


What would you do?
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity." - Albert Einstein
Yes, Newgrounds, that quote is dedicated 4 you.

BBS Signature
XannyBarz
XannyBarz
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:22 PM Reply

I don't know any Japanese, but I do know their grammar and pronunciation is complicated as hell.

Haruko-san
Haruko-san
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:23 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:21 PM, FullyLoaded wrote: Ching chong ching chong chong hushnja snja kamikaze ching ching chong chanjaganja sayonara ariato ching chong

Fag, most of that was chinese!

I've know basic Japanese. It's not bad at all. It only took me a year and I can hold up a conversation at least.


Sig by meh >:[

BBS Signature
dalmo
dalmo
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:24 PM Reply

But is it like on word means 40 things and you have to say it with an accident cause the only word i know in japanese is heantai=pervert

JasBa
JasBa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:25 PM Reply

It only takes six weeks with Instant Japanese , unless your me and have had it for over a year and never bothered to start learning.

VespeneGas
VespeneGas
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Melancholy
WilliWowza
WilliWowza
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:32 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:24 PM, dalmo wrote: But is it like on word means 40 things and you have to say it with an accident cause the only word i know in japanese is heantai=pervert

Buddy, little heads up here, learn how to speak fucking English before you go jumping into a foreign language.


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.
Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature
J3bus
J3bus
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:21 PM, FullyLoaded wrote: Ching chong ching chong chong hushnja snja kamikaze ching ching chong chanjaganja sayonara ariato ching chong

Lol.

And to the topic maker, Japanese is hard to learn, I tried to, it's stupidly hard.


The door is a jar.

BBS Signature
Dodge68
Dodge68
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:39 PM Reply

Teach Yourself Japanese

Lesson 35: Growing a beard

Uwa! Hige da, hige! : Whoa! A beard, you've got a beard!

Souda. Ikinari haechatta. : Yeah. It just sprouted up all of a sudden.

Donogurai kakacchatta no? : How long did it take?

Jitsu wa, ettou... ni shuukan : Actually, about... two weeks?
gurai kana?

Yoku dekitane, omae, yatto : Good work there, dude, you've finally become a
otona ni nattan dane. Donna man. How does it feel?
kibun?

Ka... kayui kibun. : It feels... itchy.

candidate-zero
candidate-zero
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:39 PM Reply

無し世界の&#263 68;も堅い言語!


I don't believe.

BBS Signature
VespeneGas
VespeneGas
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:40 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:39 PM, Dodge68 wrote: Teach Yourself Japanese

Yeah, Freetranslation.com sure is nifty.

dalmo
dalmo
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:40 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:32 PM, WilliWowza wrote:
At 5/3/07 02:24 PM, dalmo wrote: But is it like on word means 40 things and you have to say it with an accident cause the only word i know in japanese is heantai=pervert
Buddy, little heads up here, learn how to speak fucking English before you go jumping into a foreign language.

It amazes me that some guy has to be a asshole for no reason i never seen him before but he has to be a pick but i guess his feelings get the best of him because he a prepubescent little boy who is mad at the world because his mom doesnt hug him.... All in all fuck off there was no need to be a dick to me...

Russ3ll
Russ3ll
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:21 PM, FullyLoaded wrote: Ching chong ching chong chong hushnja snja kamikaze ching ching chong chanjaganja sayonara ariato ching chong

I will not cover you in whip cream and smack your toes with a tiger rug!


IT WAS ALL A DREAM.
Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature
sanjobully
sanjobully
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:41 PM Reply

My kick ass art teacher knows Japanese because he goes to Japan a couple times a year for martial arts training
he's awesome


if we typed as carelessly as we talked then jcndkfbnasovmaskdvnsdvnasfibjnfb.

ATI-sucks
ATI-sucks
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:42 PM Reply

Ahh I can just smell the weeaboo, luls from massive fail ensue.

dalmo
dalmo
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:42 PM Reply

Is it safe to say that he is pwned? Or should i go on?

WilliWowza
WilliWowza
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:43 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:40 PM, dalmo wrote:
At 5/3/07 02:32 PM, WilliWowza wrote:
At 5/3/07 02:24 PM, dalmo wrote: But is it like on word means 40 things and you have to say it with an accident cause the only word i know in japanese is heantai=pervert
Buddy, little heads up here, learn how to speak fucking English before you go jumping into a foreign language.
It amazes me that some guy has to be a asshole for no reason i never seen him before but he has to be a pick but i guess his feelings get the best of him because he a prepubescent little boy who is mad at the world because his mom doesnt hug him.... All in all fuck off there was no need to be a dick to me...

Well maybe it's because you're a little wapanese kid who probably only wants to learn it so he can watch Naruto and you're too cool to use full stops hey let's never use them they were a waste anyway we can just keep talking in one long strand oh boy this is fun gee you're not a fucking idiot at all.


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.
Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature
Dodge68
Dodge68
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:44 PM Reply

Yeah, Freetranslation.com sure is nifty.

Actually I got it from a small Teach Yourself Japanese section in a games magazine.

Sanity-of-Insanity
Sanity-of-Insanity
  • Member since: Oct. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:44 PM Reply

I know just enough to order food, and ask where the rest room is and throw out a few insults and its not hard to learn to speak it as it is to read it. considering there are 3 alphabets


BBS Signature
VespeneGas
VespeneGas
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:44 PM, Dodge68 wrote:
Yeah, Freetranslation.com sure is nifty.
Actually I got it from a small Teach Yourself Japanese section in a games magazine.

Congradulations for admitting it. That's more than half the people on here can boast.

lilfatjoey
lilfatjoey
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:49 PM Reply

no i cant, o.o another post

JasBa
JasBa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:51 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:44 PM, Sanity-of-Insanity wrote: I know just enough to order food, and ask where the rest room is and throw out a few insults and its not hard to learn to speak it as it is to read it. considering there are 3 alphabets

Three? I thought there were only two, can I have a link to somewhere where there is the three, this interests me.

Sanity-of-Insanity
Sanity-of-Insanity
  • Member since: Oct. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 02:58 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:51 PM, JasBa wrote:
At 5/3/07 02:44 PM, Sanity-of-Insanity wrote: I know just enough to order food, and ask where the rest room is and throw out a few insults and its not hard to learn to speak it as it is to read it. considering there are 3 alphabets
Three? I thought there were only two, can I have a link to somewhere where there is the three, this interests me.

Thanks for catching that. I am using a micro Keyboard on a laptop not use to it that much I am use to my 136 key gaming key board more than this thing is an dI hit the 3 by mistake actually there are 4 Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, and Rōmaji. but the most common are Katakana and Kanji


BBS Signature
Sanity-of-Insanity
Sanity-of-Insanity
  • Member since: Oct. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:47 PM, VespeneGas wrote:
At 5/3/07 02:44 PM, Dodge68 wrote:
Yeah, Freetranslation.com sure is nifty.
Actually I got it from a small Teach Yourself Japanese section in a games magazine.
Congradulations for admitting it. That's more than half the people on here can boast.

*AHEM* Its basically half of my knolodige of the language right here


BBS Signature
JasBa
JasBa
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 03:08 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 02:58 PM, Sanity-of-Insanity wrote: Thanks for catching that. I am using a micro Keyboard on a laptop not use to it that much I am use to my 136 key gaming key board more than this thing is an dI hit the 3 by mistake actually there are 4 Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, and Rōmaji. but the most common are Katakana and Kanji

There are four, oh my I am so very iggnorant at times. The two I new were actually Hiragana and Katakana. Well I feel I have learned something today, fantastic.

dalmo
dalmo
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 03:08 PM Reply

thanks for all the info

Sternman
Sternman
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 03:56 PM Reply

At 5/3/07 03:08 PM, dalmo wrote: thanks for all the info

np man if u evr need sumthin jst cum 2 me cuz i got yer bak lul

CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Can anyone speak japanese May. 3rd, 2007 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Does the bbs support japanese characters?

ˆê‘Ì‚·‚邽‚ß‚É–{“–‚É“ú–{‚Řb‚µ”M?S‚É‚»‚ê‚Å‚ ‚è‚Ü‚¹‚ñ?B ?­‚È‚­‚Æ‚à–|–ó‰Æ‚Æ‚Å‚Í‚È‚­?I

No. But it looks cool :)