00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BoneMarr0w just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The next time a telemarketer calls

2,176 Views | 31 Replies

.. I'm going to use clips from an Arnold-Schwarzenegger to scare them off... holyfuckingshit

schwarzenegger...

\
anywho back on topic... anyone do this kind of thing as a hobby?

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 19:41:56

I like to try and make them have erotic phone sex.

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 19:55:20

I acted like I was their boss before, funny stuff.

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:08:33

It rarely works.

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:11:38

it wont work ... unless you can turn your phone into a computer speaker, or something like that ...

WHY HELLO THERE.

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:14:19

Look up " How to Prank a Telemarketer" on YTMND. Pretty funny.

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:14:37

When they are like "Hi is Mrs. or Mr. *surname* home?" just say "Please hold" put your iPod up to the speaker playing really obnoxious death metal or screamo and just see how long they stay on the line.

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:15:08

Fortunately, I've never been called by 'em. But if I am, I plan to make sounds like they called a house with domestic violence. For example: "STFU you bitch, make me some damn dinner!" Then I'll hit the walls and such. And try to make some crying sounds or something.

Or act like that guy in the Edgar Allen Poe story "The Tell-Tale Heart". Such fun I would have.

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:15:59

I guess it would be fun...

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:17:53

I never understand them when they call. Normally just hand them over to one of my parents, not that they can understand them either.

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:22:01

At 4/18/07 08:14 PM, B-aSt-Ar-d wrote: Look up " How to Prank a Telemarketer" on YTMND. Pretty funny.

The owner of that site eventually deleted it. (or maybe Max deleted it) People were sending him threats because of the insane amount of views every day. No one really knows how he got all those views, but it's down now. That shows how much you've been on YTMND.

SON OF BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER? DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:25:34

I pretended that I knew the person that was speaking to me was a friend from highschool. The guy tried to trick me by saying " Everythings been alright I guess but since we know each other why dont you help me by buying." I started to crack up then and had to end the call but seriously being a telemarketer must be the worst job ever because everyone hates you. Or atleast I hate them.

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:46:06

here's somthing my sister likes to do: pretend like your interested, asking questions here and there and then at the the end say; sorry, but i dont even live here.

The role of the weak is to serve the will of the strong, this is the order of life that binds us.

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:47:22

i speak Canadian to them.

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:48:40

At 4/18/07 07:41 PM, ManateeGod wrote: .. I'm going to use clips from an Arnold-Schwarzenegger to scare them off... holyfuckingshit

schwarzenegger...
\
anywho back on topic... anyone do this kind of thing as a hobby?

lmao hahahahaha

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:49:25

use some soundborads to make them think your somone else. one time i used speakonia on a telemarketer. he immediatly hung up.

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:50:36

At 4/18/07 07:41 PM, ManateeGod wrote: .. I'm going to use clips from an Arnold-Schwarzenegger to scare them off... holyfuckingshit

Your so hardcore

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 20:58:35

I have a cousin that when he was still living with his parents a telemarketer called asking for them. They had caller ID so he answered the phone like his jaw was wired shut. Then when they asked for his parents he said that they had all been in an accident and they died. They said sorry and hung up. It was the funniest thing I had heard and it probably makes telemarketers rethink their job if they have to deal with the loss of family members. But then again, they still get paid so what do they care.

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 21:00:26

At 4/18/07 08:22 PM, Noodleboy111 wrote:

The owner of that site eventually deleted it. (or maybe Max deleted it) People were sending him threats because of the insane amount of views every day. No one really knows how he got all those views, but it's down now. That shows how much you've been on YTMND.

I remember watching it about 2 days ago.

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 21:01:38

At 4/18/07 08:50 PM, aquaticmole wrote: Your so hardcore

I know, it's just that I've never done it before, and I've heard stories/seen the videos.... :*/

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 21:04:11

At 4/18/07 09:00 PM, B-aSt-Ar-d wrote:
At 4/18/07 08:22 PM, Noodleboy111 wrote:

I remember watching it about 2 days ago.

Provide a link. It is probably a mirror, but I don't seem to see any here.
Ahem, well the old link is this, but it got taken over and is not exactly SFW.

SON OF BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER? DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 21:09:07

I just say hello. Then hello again and sit there while they say excuse me or hello over nad over again. Usually they hang up in a few seconds and don't call back for awhile.

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 21:10:04

At 4/18/07 08:14 PM, Egeus wrote: When they are like "Hi is Mrs. or Mr. *surname* home?" just say "Please hold" put your iPod up to the speaker playing really obnoxious death metal or screamo and just see how long they stay on the line.

I don't have an iPod. Now what?

Kitala wins at Photoshop. Ask my sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 21:12:29

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 21:56:04

At 4/18/07 09:09 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote: I just say hello. Then hello again and sit there while they say excuse me or hello over nad over again. Usually they hang up in a few seconds and don't call back for awhile.

That's a pretty good idea. I think I'll combine that strategy with my soundboard.

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-04-18 22:03:49

I enjoy acting like I have Terret's syndrome while talking to them, definetly freaks them out to hear a good "FUCK!" when trying to sell me something.

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-05-01 13:17:42

haha so funny, my friend and i always use the soundboards at this site, the Mr.T clips get them going every time http://razz.com/mrt

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-05-01 13:24:17

make them think you're a phone-in sex line.

Stop looking

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-05-01 13:25:28

At 4/18/07 08:11 PM, hooplah wrote: it wont work ... unless you can turn your phone into a computer speaker, or something like that ...

its possible to put a phone on speaker phone, set it near the speakers. The sound from the speakers travels through the air and into the telephone reciever, then the sounds are sent across to the other telephone and it comes out of the earpiece. And then when the person on the other end replies they will be able to hear because its on speaker and will be loud enough to hear if it set on the desk near the speakers.

I dropped out in the third grade, and spent all my time at the arcade.

BBS Signature

Response to The next time a telemarketer calls 2007-05-01 15:56:51

I'll just blow my air horn in their ear.