00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Avrram just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

gf is way too drunk? help

4,242 Views | 62 Replies

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:47:55

At 3/18/07 02:44 AM, CIA wrote: I could not make out your point, there was only one line to read. Thats why I put a question mark originally, but it ended up being sarcastic.

i'm sure it did.

sorry about the you're, Firefox spell check only does so much for you.

it's a shame it doesn't have a grammar check.

Also, " your"

what are you correcting?

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:48:32

So CIA I do not know whether you are backing down or not but the point is that a 14 year old is way too young to be drinking enough alcohol to want to throw up. Besides if it is too toxic for your body it will throw it up. In some scenarios it is safer to let your body handle it yourself. A 14 year old should not be preaching self medication through throwing up. I am sure poison control wouldn't advise that either

If you would like to discuss something do not hesitate to contact me

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:52:53

superman to the rescue!!!!!!

Hell, here i come

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:53:05

At 3/18/07 02:47 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:44 AM, CIA wrote: I could not make out your point, there was only one line to read. Thats why I put a question mark originally, but it ended up being sarcastic.
i'm sure it did.

sorry about the you're, Firefox spell check only does so much for you.
it's a shame it doesn't have a grammar check.

Also, " your"
what are you correcting?

I was just replicating your pointless correction of a minor mistake.
I really don't get why that picture was necessary.
you take things too seriously.
...Seriously.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:54:09

Bigbadron I hope you Don't mind if I use that picture to teach other grammar idiots a lesson

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:58:23

At 3/18/07 02:53 AM, CIA wrote:

just replicating your pointless correction of a minor mistake.

it wasn't pointless. i was correcting this:

"Obviously your not stereotyping me right?"

I really don't get why that picture was necessary.

i'm trying to help you not look so stupid. it's not going to help you much though.

you take things too seriously.
...Seriously.

i don't see how. all i did was correct you.

one thing i find interesting is that you ignored my points about alcohol being bad for children.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:58:28

At 3/18/07 02:54 AM, Lockout wrote: Bigbadron I hope you Don't mind if I use that picture to teach other grammar idiots a lesson

Same here. It gave me a good laugh.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 02:59:28

At 3/18/07 02:47 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:44 AM, CIA wrote:

grammar pic

If people start posting that, will you ban it as well? Hypocritical bastard.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:01:34

At 3/18/07 02:48 AM, Lockout wrote: So CIA I do not know whether you are backing down or not but the point is that a 14 year old is way too young to be drinking enough alcohol to want to throw up. Besides if it is too toxic for your body it will throw it up. In some scenarios it is safer to let your body handle it yourself. A 14 year old should not be preaching self medication through throwing up. I am sure poison control wouldn't advise that either

yeah, ill correct my mistake. I guess its not safer for me, i just haven't really put allot of thought into it. When ever i drink, i drink only a little bit, that way i dont feel sick, i just get the effects i want. I like being unfocused, i feel like iv been thinking to hard lately. If i feel like i need to confidence at that certain point in time. I don't drink VERY often. And when i do i make sure im responsible about it. Thats the reason why i vomited, so that i dident get all that alcohol in my body. I was new to the red bull mix, and i was afraid i was going to miss school or something.

~ also, i just did back and read your new post. So there. I just addressed it above.

and forgetting to use "you're" in a certain situation does not bother me. And i wont go studying it now because i made you... mad? you seemed way to offended by that.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:04:29

At 3/18/07 03:01 AM, CIA wrote: I don't drink VERY often. And when i do i make sure im responsible about it. Thats the reason why i vomited, so that i dident get all that alcohol in my body.

This made me laugh

Even if you throw up, the alcohol will still run through your body XD

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:05:33

Oh, lovely, that's two arguments on the BBS in the past twenty minutes.

x

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:06:19

Best part is about this is that no one cares anymore about the poor guy's girl.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:08:03

At 3/18/07 03:01 AM, CIA wrote: and forgetting to use "you're" in a certain situation does not bother me. And i wont go studying it now because i made you... mad? you seemed way to offended by that.

i don't even know how you could even begin to think that correcting someone's grammar is a sign that it makes them mad or offends them.

IT PROBABLY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ALL THAT SUPER AWESOME UNDERAGE DRINKING YOU DO! YOU'RE SUCH A REBEL! SUPER AWESOME!

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:08:35

At 3/18/07 03:04 AM, 36Holla wrote:
At 3/18/07 03:01 AM, CIA wrote: I don't drink VERY often. And when i do i make sure im responsible about it. Thats the reason why i vomited, so that i dident get all that alcohol in my body.
This made me laugh

Even if you throw up, the alcohol will still run through your body XD

yeah, but i was drinking in portions. I did not mention but i did not down the whole thing at once. I drank a little bit at a time. By time I felt the effects of the top of the glass, I wanted what was recently drunken out of me. So I barfed it up, make sense now?

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:09:14

At 3/18/07 02:06 AM, DaveTheBarbariaN wrote: She'll fuck your best friend. Enjoy.

*cough*getavideocamera*cough*

but really, get a doc, it may become serious.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:10:45

i am sick and tired of teens taking weed. -_-
you are a pothead and your girlfriends an alchoholic,
the both of you should go to rehab.

lol crack baby

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:11:22

At 3/18/07 03:08 AM, CIA wrote: yeah, but i was drinking in portions. I did not mention but i did not down the whole thing at once. I drank a little bit at a time. By time I felt the effects of the top of the glass, I wanted what was recently drunken out of me. So I barfed it up, make sense now?

do you realize how bad it is on your throat to throw up all the time?

i would guess not seeing as how you drink at 14 and think it's ok.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:11:59

guys drinking that much wine isn't serious. If she was throwing back bottles of 151 then i would worry. But, even if this is the first time she is drinking she might (keyword MIGHT) get a mediocre to untollerable hangover.

XBL Gamertag: SpootyEh.

Just add me to your friends list.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:12:30

At 3/18/07 03:08 AM, CIA wrote: So I barfed it up, make sense now?

Not at all. In fact that's an even worse answer my friend. You had very little to drink by the way you are putting it. You should not be self medicating yourself with puking especially when you are just being cautious and you want to end a buzz early. If you want to sober up just ask your older siblings for their remedies. If you have no older siblings go find some older kids and act like they are your older siblings

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:17:30

At 3/18/07 02:15 AM, Jon4life wrote: Weed is for fagz.

right on dude! i agree with you, yet i wouldn say "weed is for fags" but i get what you mean, weed:
1. wastes hundreds of dollars
2. possible jail time
3. cause you to have sex with peple you never intended to have sex with
4. makes you depressed afterwords
5. makes you and your house smell
6. make outragious claim like "weed is healthier than ciggerates"
7. harms relationship status
8. shortens yourlife by 25 years.

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:19:12

So I don't drink ever, I smoke weed..

Best.quote.ever.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:19:18

where the hell did you get that it shortens your life by 25 years stop pulling things out of your ass and actually go with the topic.

XBL Gamertag: SpootyEh.

Just add me to your friends list.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:21:56

At 3/18/07 03:17 AM, Eltelelel wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:15 AM, Jon4life wrote: Weed is for fagz.
right on dude! i agree with you, yet i wouldn say "weed is for fags" but i get what you mean, weed:
1. wastes hundreds of dollars

only if you buy ALOT of it, it applies to drinking too, or alot of other stuff.

2. possible jail time

if your dumb and get caught

3. cause you to have sex with peple you never intended to have sex with

not really, more like when you drink that happens

4. makes you depressed afterwords

not true at all

5. makes you and your house smell

yeah.. ):

6. make outragious claim like "weed is healthier than ciggerates"

well it's kinda true.. and let's say their not. you dont smoke every day, just once a month IF THAT.

7. harms relationship status

nope

8. shortens your life by 25 years.

what the fuck?

"I don't turn water to to wine but to cold coors light, I'm not Jesus I know, but I got that hydroponic shit that me and Judas grow"

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:23:34

At 3/18/07 03:17 AM, Eltelelel wrote: 6. make outragious claim like "weed is healthier than ciggerates"

I don't want to jump in this stupid argument, but I will, because I'm a hypocrite, I guess. Yeah, weed is healthier than cigarettes. It's not addictive, first of all, and contains a lot less poisons such as tar.

x

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:24:45

At 3/18/07 03:23 AM, SeeInTheDark wrote: It's not addictive

*addicting
:P

x

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 03:24:56

At 3/18/07 03:08 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 3/18/07 03:01 AM, CIA wrote: and forgetting to use "you're" in a certain situation does not bother me. And i wont go studying it now because i made you... mad? you seemed way to offended by that.
i don't even know how you could even begin to think that correcting someone's grammar is a sign that it makes them mad or offends them.

IT PROBABLY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ALL THAT SUPER AWESOME UNDERAGE DRINKING YOU DO! YOU'RE SUCH A REBEL! SUPER AWESOME!

What the hell? You went from a respected argument to that. Whats your purpose in writing that?

1- Its not fair to expect teenagers not to experiment, I already told you that I don't drink often, and when I do drink, I drink as responsibly as I can.
2- I don't know why you labeled me a "rebel" after seeing me post a couple arguments. I'm just a friken kid. Even if its not the you're shit, its still stupid. This is the Internet, if i knew you in real life (and dear god I hope I never do) I would assume you'd handle this differently. I dont go around school getting drunk all day, Iv been actually getting good grades recently even though iv been drinking a bit more. which is strange.

Not at all. In fact that's an even worse answer my friend. You had very little to drink by the way you are putting it. You should not be self medicating yourself with puking especially when you are just being cautious and you want to end a buzz early. If you want to sober up just ask your older siblings for their remedies. If you have no older siblings go find some older kids and act like they are your older siblings

oh really? But, It was my auto reaction because I literally drank it like 5 minutes before i barfed it up. It seemed to work, maybe it was something else. What ever. I'll actually ask my brother since you mention it.

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 04:50:38

At 3/18/07 02:48 AM, Lockout wrote: A 14 year old should not be preaching self medication through throwing up. I am sure poison control wouldn't advise that either

WTF? What is so bad about throwing up? What is the worst that could happen if someone throws up when he is drunk. It is still better then throwing up when you're passed out on your bed and then suffocate on your own vomit. Don't tell me that vomiting is dangerous.

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 05:04:43

To add to bigbadron...

It's been proven in multiple studies and research that people who heavily drink before the legal age of 21 can suffer immense brain damage to the parts of their brain that hasn't developed yet, which is WHY the drinking age is 21.

The human brain never grows or expands, it's typically a regular size and only expands as you grow older and stops growing around 21 years of age. Different parts of the brain "activate" at different times, and if a teenager drinks his/her ass off all the time, they are damaging PERMANENTLY undeveloped parts of their brain as well as some developed parts, essentially making you a fucking retard.

My cousin drank a lot with her friends from 13 to 16 and a recent cat scan showed her brain activity to be about 60% of a normal person her age.

If you're a teenager, you shouldn't be drinking. If you do, then whatever. Live in the moment and fuck yourself over. No one would care anyway if your that stupid already to kill yourself with alcohol.

As far as the girlfriend, she's a fucking loser. I hope she has the worst hangover of her life.

Oh lookie me, I'm drinking underage with my friends!

Trendwhore

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 05:13:17

At 3/18/07 03:09 AM, Syzyde wrote: but really, get a doc, it may become serious.

3/4 bottle? Hardly unless its one of those budget gallon buckets.

A typical standard bottle would yeild 4 to 6 fill glasses. Enough to get most people drunk, but not enough to warrant alcohol posioning

BBS Signature

Response to gf is way too drunk? help 2007-03-18 05:16:48

At 3/18/07 04:50 AM, Dude wrote: Don't tell me that vomiting is dangerous.

During extreme alcohol posioning, it can be.

BBS Signature