00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JohnDickard just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "Flash Progress" Thread

739 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 15:08:45

Hi Everybody!

Hi Dr. Nick!

STFU I'm the SardonicSamurai >8(
Anyway, do you have Flash? Alright, if you don't, well... you're out of luck (Sorry =/). If you do, then you might find this thread to be of interest. Many high quality flashes take a long time to make, ESPECIALLY if you have a busy schedule.

This thread will be dedicated to ONLY posting your progress in a flash movie you plan on submitting to newgrounds. You can take a screeny of your current progress, or even have a small clip of your work.

The Rules:
*Only Flash will be accepted. That means NO MSPaint, Photoshop, etc (unless those programs are used to show suggestions or things needed to be fixed in someone elses work)
*You must post a picture of your current progress, unless you are trying to help someone. In other words, don't just link to a picture or flash animation. If your picture doesn't fit, make it fit by shrinking the size, and THEN link it to a better quality picture.
*Only helpful information is allowed. Don't be a douche and just say someone sucks, even if their work isn't up to par with most other artists here on newgrounds. Acceptive Criticism is allowed, but no flaming (a no brainer, but it is always being broken around here)
*Have fun and accept other peoples opinions. You don't always have to listen to them or implement their ideas, but don't flame someone for their ideas. Either decline or accept them.

I'd like to also as the mods and admins to please delete any replies that do not follow these rules. Thank you, and have fun =D

I'll start off with a screeny of my current Flash I'm working on that will have Marcus Fenix and Master Chief as the main characters:

Better quality pic here

The

BBS Signature

Response to The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 15:34:20

wow nice drawnings but fenix looks like a child

BBS Signature

Response to The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 15:40:46

Fenix kinda looks like he got stung by a bee, rofl.

It looks nice though.

Response to The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 16:36:22

love your pic, but your missing a few minor details to marcus, he has a scar on his lip and another on his cheek, he also has a few more wrinkles, other than that awesome and i hope to see more people contributing to this thread i love seeing progress :)

Response to The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 17:08:07

At 2/20/07 03:40 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: Fenix kinda looks like he got stung by a bee, rofl.

It looks nice though.

haha I was thinking more liek Peter Griffin without glasses haha

great details tho.

Response to The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 17:15:32

At 2/20/07 03:08 PM, SardonicSamurai wrote:
Better quality pic here

Wow, sweet pic! There is so much detail in it its supurb the shading is pretty good too :)
I think the anatomy is pretty much spot on, you can tel youve spent quite a lot of time one this. I also like the way Master Cheif is standing, there is something about it that makes him look cool.
Anyway, awsome job. The shading is really good and i cant wait to see the animation :D

Response to The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 17:19:49

screenie from my upcoming game called device.

The

BBS Signature

Response to The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 17:21:51

and ... one more

The

BBS Signature

Response to The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 17:26:32

and lastly a title screenshot

The

BBS Signature

Response to The "Flash Progress" Thread 2007-02-20 17:41:49

To s1nt3ch

Brilliant work! I like the look of it so far! You're doing a great job! I can tell that you've put a lot of time into this flash already! Atmosphere fits the flash well. When do you expect the ETA to be? It looks like you've got a lot done already! (But still, I have no idea how much more you plan on implementing =D)

BBS Signature