00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jpRedscard just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

First Date

2,354 Views | 34 Replies

Response to First Date 2007-02-17 01:59:04

if they both find out it'll circulate throughout everyone that we know, and we haven't been together for a week, we dont want it to get pressured by other people

Every possible situation can be bashed through with a complex series of lies.

BBS Signature

Response to First Date 2007-02-17 02:08:35

At 2/17/07 01:52 AM, LockDown68 wrote: I whole heartedly agree be like hey lemme British it up for ya

Hey babe lets go make a wicked shag tea party in me flat and you can watch the telly while i shag your knickers off...

Words from a smoooth dude.

BBS Signature

Response to First Date 2007-02-17 02:32:31

At 2/17/07 01:59 AM, GrimmJimmy wrote: if they both find out it'll circulate throughout everyone that we know, and we haven't been together for a week, we dont want it to get pressured by other people
Pressured by other people? Are you a tool or something? Christ.

I wonder if he knows that he has Free Will.

That'd be nice if you had to pass a NG IQ test to be allowed to start topics, but then I guess it would make the BBS less fun. Crap.

BBS Signature

Response to First Date 2007-02-17 02:39:04

At 2/16/07 07:44 AM, GrimmJimmy wrote: last year when i was in grade 8, a rumour kind of circulated about me liking her, when i didnt,

So your school still uses immature 'ooooh! Jimmy and Jenna sittin in a tree' style insults, and you actually get embaressed by them?!

Fag

Response to First Date 2007-02-17 02:42:22

Oh, for fuck's sake!

Be a fucking man and stand on your own two feet. You think EVERYONE who dates asks random people for advice?

Just be yourself and do something you think the BOTH of you will enjoy. First dates are not imaginative or special of cheesey or any of that shit.

Do what comes logically, boy. And why the fuck are you dating so much? You're fourteen years old.

Grow the fuck up and stop bothering us with your meaningless bullshit.

BBS Signature