00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rubber Band Hornets, now Spiders

4,053 Views | 7 Replies

Rubber Band Hornets, now Spiders 2007-02-13 00:45:52

Ok, call me a newb, what ever the hell you want. But my friend and I have been fuckin around with hornets. You know, paper wrapped up and shot out of rubber bands. Well I have created a version made from paper clips, nothing new right? But still, this design when it hits you will make you bleed. And if done properly it looks like a spider bite. We have even got them stuck in our arms and have had to pull them out. I got a pic of the damage, but I dont have any paper clips to show you what one looks like.

May be kinda hard to see, but some of them are older then others, but some are from ealrier today, this picture is recent of right now, so they arent fresh.

Response to Rubber Band Hornets, now Spiders 2007-02-13 00:49:42

Well, a crappy MS paint of the design, it shows the little spikes that stick out the front.

Response to Rubber Band Hornets, now Spiders 2007-02-13 00:50:47

I hope that doesn't catch on in my school. :(

x

BBS Signature

Response to Rubber Band Hornets, now Spiders 2007-02-13 00:56:32

Weirdest thing is, is when they stab into you, and you have to pull them out, this weird clear goo liquid comes out, and the blood just floats in it, its fucked up..... it looks like spit, and has the consistincy of it, but hell, half of those wounds are from friday, and the bloody ones are from today, I would have more but I ran out of ammo, but fuck, I call them spiders cause look at the wound they produce. They are extremely acurate at distances too. I sliced my friends nuckles with one from 35 feet, and I was aiming for them.

Response to Rubber Band Hornets, now Spiders 2007-02-13 00:58:15

At 2/13/07 12:50 AM, SeeInTheDark wrote: I hope that doesn't catch on in my school. :(

Ditto, I don't feel like getting suspended because I threw some kid through a window, all because he shot a paper clip at me.

Response to Rubber Band Hornets, now Spiders 2007-02-13 00:59:48

i used to make those a couple of years ago, but mine were only a V shape. sometimes they would spin in flight and stick you though. either way, they hurt like hell.

I dont even.

Response to Rubber Band Hornets, now Spiders 2007-02-13 01:02:42

You could just use a staple instead, that is what I used to do....

Response to Rubber Band Hornets, now Spiders 2007-02-14 14:05:39

At 2/13/07 01:02 AM, x-Optimus-Prime-x wrote: You could just use a staple instead, that is what I used to do....

I could................. but paper clip is.... um, I have never used the staple cause its to small.... so Im stickin with what I made the best.