00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Strange Dream

634 Views | 7 Replies

Strange Dream 2007-02-06 20:32:14

I have never really remembered my dream but for some reason I remember this dream pretty well. There were two sepparate dreams and I wonder if anyone could decifer them.

The first one is about when me and my brother visited our dad. We went up to Minnisota and we went to this mall with a pretty good restaurant. My dad, who is divorced, started to hit on the waitress. He got her number and I got up and walked around. I thought I saw someone who looked familiar but when I got to her it turned out to be a different person.

There was a time skip where me and my brother woke up in a large blue tent and when we got out we were still in the restaurant. My dad was nowhere to be found and when I looked on the walls and saw something similar to the NG BBS and it was fully interactive. This is where that dream ended.

The second one is about a different girl who I was hanging out with. We never really talked but then there was another time skip and she was sitting on the back of a motorcycle. The area was similar to the area up the corner near my house. The rider was a pimp and I covinced the girl to get off. The guy walked up to me and my family was there. He attacked me and they just watched. He got me on the ground but I got my hand free and started to punch him back. My eye started to swell up and I punched him in the nose and broke it. I knocked him off and started going for his eyes.

I was woken up by my alarm clock in which I pressed the snooze button and fell back to sleep. The pimp turned into some strange looking bald white guy with pink impressions on his skin. We started to fight and I actually said, "This isn't right." The guy turned back into the black pimp but this time he was a vampire, in the middle of the day. He started to attempt to bite me and I was able to keep away. He took out his fangs and started to pierce his skin with them. Somehow his fangs grew back and the ones he poked into his skin double. Also, he poked one through my leg. At that point I woke up and got bored with the dream, so I got ready for school.

Your dreams can't get much wierder than that, unless your high.

Response to Strange Dream 2007-02-06 20:35:10

have never really remembered my dream but for some reason I remember this dream pretty well. There were two sepparate dreams and I wonder if anyone could decifer them.

The first one is about when me and my brother visited our dad. We went up to Minnisota and we went to this mall with a pretty good restaurant. My dad, who is divorced, started to hit on the waitress. He got her number and I got up and walked around. I thought I saw someone who looked familiar but when I got to her it turned out to be a different person.

There was a time skip where me and my brother woke up in a large blue tent and when we got out we were still in the restaurant. My dad was nowhere to be found and when I looked on the walls and saw something similar to the NG BBS and it was fully interactive. This is where that dream ended.

The second one is about a different girl who I was hanging out with. We never really talked but then there was another time skip and she was sitting on the back of a motorcycle. The area was similar to the area up the corner near my house. The rider was a pimp and I covinced the girl to get off. The guy walked up to me and my family was there. He attacked me and they just watched. He got me on the ground but I got my hand free and started to punch him back. My eye started to swell up and I punched him in the nose and broke it. I knocked him off and started going for his eyes.

I was woken up by my alarm clock in which I pressed the snooze button and fell back to sleep. The pimp turned into some strange looking bald white guy with pink impressions on his skin. We started to fight and I actually said, "This isn't right." The guy turned back into the black pimp but this time he was a vampire, in the middle of the day. He started to attempt to bite me and I was able to keep away. He took out his fangs and started to pierce his skin with them. Somehow his fangs grew back and the ones he poked into his skin double. Also, he poked one through my leg. At that point I woke up and got bored with the dream, so I got ready for school.

Your dreams can't get much wierder than that, unless your high.
we think alike,wow,the same!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Strange Dream 2007-02-06 20:35:20

I had a dream one time when i was a turtle and i made turtle love.

BBS Signature

Response to Strange Dream 2007-02-06 20:35:30

Why wasen't something dirty happening in your dream?

Response to Strange Dream 2007-02-06 20:38:54

Those are your dreams? Dude... your not 8 years old anymore, if you hit puberty, and let's hope it's a yes, you should be dreaming about fucking girls!

BBS Signature

Response to Strange Dream 2007-02-06 20:39:14

At 2/6/07 08:35 PM, PulpChaos wrote: Why wasen't something dirty happening in your dream?

Well you see, I was watching Discovery Channel before I fell asleep and not comedy central. That means I fell asleep listing to shop vac infomercials rather than Girls Gone Wild.

Response to Strange Dream 2007-02-06 20:45:52

At 2/6/07 08:38 PM, Tsuchinoko wrote: Those are your dreams? Dude... your not 8 years old anymore, if you hit puberty, and let's hope it's a yes, you should be dreaming about fucking girls!

Uhhh.... no. The reson there is no sex in my dreams is because I don't think about it.

Response to Strange Dream 2007-02-06 20:54:41

I, for one, sometimes have good (good=sexy) dreams.
For example. Last week I had a dream about a hot girl at my school.
When I woke up, I was second basing it with my pillow.

Sigs are overrated.