00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This hurts

1,161 Views | 16 Replies

This hurts 2007-02-01 09:40:28

My toe next to my smallest one got pulled back and ripped off completely. It is really weird seeing my my toe without the nail, once you get past all the blood. But fuck that hurt :(

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMM LOOOOOOOOOONG.

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:42:03

so the nail got ripped of the toe?
That happend to me once and it hurts like shit. And it's disgusting to see the nail grow again

fukk u

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:42:17

Upon initially reading your post, one is lead to believe your entire toe was ripped off.

=\

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:43:53

At 2/1/07 09:42 AM, Zerok wrote: Upon initially reading your post, one is lead to believe your entire toe was ripped off.

=\

Maybe I should double check what I write, I don't think I would be on here if my whole toe was gone, lol.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMM LOOOOOOOOOONG.

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:43:58

Oh. haha, you said your whole toe got ripped off. That would have seriously sucked. But yeah, I've had toe nails ripped back. Not a lot of fun.

¤´¨)

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤[Rooby.22's Tunes]

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:44:27

whut do you mean? your nail or toe?
i got my toenail ripped up a few months ago.
i didnt realise it until i felt a little tingle on the toe.
only when i saw it the pain came. then a doc yanked it out at a clinic.
i still keep the bloody toenail.

"self-righteousness can lead to being an asshole"

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:46:27

At 2/1/07 09:44 AM, cybermonkey81 wrote:

That is kind of wierd

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:51:38

At 2/1/07 09:46 AM, modestcasanova wrote:
At 2/1/07 09:44 AM, cybermonkey81 wrote:
That is kind of wierd

yeah, it has a sentimental value. got it ripped while weighing cargo before flying home.

"self-righteousness can lead to being an asshole"

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:51:39

At 2/1/07 09:46 AM, modestcasanova wrote: That is kind of wierd

Check your PM you nub.

Oh man though. I remember this one time while I was playing hide and seek, I was hiding behind a door right, and my dad swung the door open and bent my big toe nail in half. So I'm standing there bawling my eyes out because my toenail is bent in half. My mom just bent it back and it healed alright. Hurt like a mother fucker though.

¤´¨)

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤[Rooby.22's Tunes]

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:55:26

At 2/1/07 09:51 AM, RoobyKillAll wrote:
Oh man though. I remember this one time while I was playing hide and seek, I was hiding behind a door right, and my dad swung the door open and bent my big toe nail in half.

YOU check YOURS >:(

I have had my fingernail, index I think bent off, I was 5 and I wanted to like... Know whats under there. I'm so fucking stupid :(

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 09:55:44

Oh! I had a basketball game one day and a wedding the next so I figured I could get my nails done before the game since I wouldn't have the time in the morning before the wedding. Well, someone passed me the ball and it hit my nail right on the tip and the entire thing flew off with my real nail stuck onto it. The grossest thing about it was as the days passed and the nail was slowly growing back it was starting to turn grey underneath. Ugh.

looking good and dressing well is a necessity. having a purpose in life is not.

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 10:03:20

At 2/1/07 09:42 AM, Zerok wrote: Upon initially reading your post, one is lead to believe your entire toe was ripped off.

=\

I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

In any event, if this is true, wrap up your toe, and nail will grow back eventually.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 10:10:03

Dude that alwats hurts like shit.. you got my sorrow

^A post like that? Genius.^

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 10:10:08

Lol i have no story that includes any of my nails ripped off but i ripped of me thumb once and my big toe becuse my brother "accendently" dropped a hammer on my toe...Hurts like a mother fker in a bed with a dirty ass lmao

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 10:50:50

Wow thats discusting.

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 10:52:00

Somthing that realllly hurts is when you go on a date and your Gf is wareing siletto high heals so I pissed her off one night and... well I got my cock hurting for a few weeks. (She kicked it with her heal of the shoe with the spike)

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to This hurts 2007-02-01 10:57:59

I never got my nails ripped off but that did hurt... a lot

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature