00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Message to feminists

6,307 Views | 116 Replies

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 15:22:28

At 1/26/07 01:09 PM, WilliWowza wrote: I can't push a baby out of my eurethra.

Lol.

Ouch meng, ouch. I don't think you'd want that.

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 15:24:13

At 1/26/07 01:08 PM, Drillface wrote: give me one fucking example of where females arent equal to men?
what do you want, cars with tits?!

Cars don't even have penises, you moron.

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 15:27:37

At 1/26/07 01:18 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Feminism is a horrid ideology. Feminists embrace abortion.

OH NO. How dare I want control over my own body. How dare I want to make informed decisions about my future.

Re: Women inventors - According to this women invented the dishwasher, the disposable diaper, the ironing board and chocolate chip cookies!

I don't really have any experience with feminists. I like traditional roles to an extent, but I also want equal opportunity.

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 15:31:21

At 1/26/07 01:44 PM, PincushionQueen wrote:
At 1/26/07 01:17 PM, Drillface wrote: well the thing i hate bout feminists is they go on about how men have weak minds
hmm now what was that about einsteinette... i have complete respect for women but they are just sexist
oh well THAT makes sense: i quote, "WOMEN ARE SEXIST"
hypocrisy, anyone?

Take it from a woman, sweetie. Women can be sexist too. :) In fact, one of my favorite quotes is a sexist quote from a woman, lol:

Men don't grow up; they just grow out.

See? If we truly want to treat women as equals, we can't judge them by different standards. So yes, they can be (and are) sexist in a lot of ways. :)

That's like saying black people can't be racist. And we all know that's not true. xD

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 15:33:22

I hate femenism with a vengance.

Not equality...femanism.

I for one take pride in hiting girls...Because i'm about the only one in my school (with the exception of 3 of my friends) who does it.

It makes me feel estranged.Yet also sane.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 15:36:06

I can.

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 15:41:08

At 1/26/07 03:39 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 1/26/07 03:27 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: OH NO. How dare I want control over my own body. How dare I want to make informed decisions about my future.
They made a decision in the past. If someone doesn't want children, they shouldn't have sex. It's about time people took the consequences of their actions.

If the woman was raped, the child may be put up for adoption.

Anyway, aboriton is a seperate issue from human rights.

Some don't see it that way. ;) I happen to think abortion is wrong under ALL circumstances, but you'd be surprised how many people think it's a human right to kill a baby. :/

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 16:57:55

this thread is getting SPICEH!

"My name is Legion. For we are many."

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 17:09:10

I have something to relieve the tension in this thread.

Don't take it seriously. Which actually means you should.

Message to feminists

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 17:10:45

At 1/26/07 01:08 PM, Drillface wrote: give me one fucking example of where females arent equal to men?

20% less pay for the same job, maybe?

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 17:13:15

At 1/26/07 03:43 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: I have no concern over moral judgements. I could make one, but I shan't.

Not only is it a potential worker, but it is a consequence of an action taken. As far as I am concerned, abortion is an act against your country.

I'm more pro-birthcontrol than abortion, but I think the woman has the right to choose.

One worker here or there, catch the news? The planet is overpopulated.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 17:15:04

At 1/26/07 03:39 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Anyway, aboriton is a seperate issue from human rights.

So abortion ISN'T the right for a human to not have a child? Abortion is a human right, why? becuase that little fetus growin in her womb, isn't a human, its a group of cells. Don't give me that baby killer crap, would you be upset if I fried an egg... could have been a chicken? Stepped on some bacteria... could have become mould. You see theres the world IT COULD have become a child or a baby, but it didn't.

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 17:32:32

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 17:34:27

At 1/26/07 01:37 PM, DigDugz wrote: Haha I knew I'd have a chance to use this picture.

polonium and xrays is that enough??

noob

wewdiewg

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 17:53:57

At 1/26/07 01:49 PM, Dropkicked wrote: I've got a better message to feminists.

"Stfu and make me a sammich."

exactly what i thought. feminists want to get equal pay and everything, but they still want us men to hold the door open for them. "get back in the damn kitchen, woman!"

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 18:05:54

At 1/26/07 03:39 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: They made a decision in the past. If someone doesn't want children, they shouldn't have sex. It's about time people took the consequences of their actions.

If the woman was raped, the child may be put up for adoption.

Anyway, aboriton is a seperate issue from human rights.

I am going to avoid going into depth about how 'no children = no sex' is insanely ignorant and instead make a point a la Judith Jarvis Thomson (1996, Reason at Work 3rd ed. yadda yadda) courtesy of my philosophy class.

First of all, you have to say that a fetus is a person. For the sake of argument, say yes, yes it is. Even though that's very arguably.

Now imagine that you wake up in the morning and find yourself back to back in bed with an unconscious violinist. He has a fatal kidney ailment and the Society of Music Lovers has found that you and ONLY you have the right blood type to help. So they kidnap you and plugged your circulatory system into his so that your kidneys can extract poisons from his blood as well as yours. Then the director of the hospital says 'sorry, we wouldn't have let the Society of Music Lovers do this to you if we had known, but now he's plugged in and if we unplugged him he would die. But no worries, it's only 9 months and then he will have recovered'

Can those who oppose abortion in the same situation as the violinist, you didn't volunteer or do anythingggg for this to be your fault, make an exception for rape?

Of COURSE, because we can say that persons concieved out of rape have less of a right to live as others, because the basis of anti-abortionism is that a fetus is a person and people have rights to life.

What about the case where abortion must be performed to save the mothers life (rare nowadays, but still possible). You can't say that she MUST refrain, she MUST sit passively by and wait for her death.

Take the case of the violinist. The director of the hospital says 'sorry but you'll be dead within a month. You HAVE to stay where you are because unplugging you is directly killing an innocent person and that's murder and that's impermissible.'

Blah blah I have lost the will to summarize the rest of the argument. Read the wikipedia and then tell me abortion is still right.

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 18:12:34

At 1/26/07 03:27 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: OH NO. How dare I want control over my own body. How dare I want to make informed decisions about my future.

Couldn't have put it better if I was a girl. Anti-abortion guys are just stopping women from making that kind of important decision, because hell. Women are stupid in their eyes.

Re: Women inventors - According to this women invented the dishwasher, the disposable diaper, the ironing board and chocolate chip cookies!

Fire escapes, windscreen wipers...

I don't really have any experience with feminists. I like traditional roles to an extent, but I also want equal opportunity.

That's what every women should want - not superiority.

100 years ago women were pretty much used as tools or trophies in the upper class. You watch the first half of Titanic and you'll see a damn accurate look into what women went through.

Im glad that's not the way nowadays. Im glad women are...more appreciated and respected...but it could be better.

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 18:59:52

At 1/26/07 06:05 PM, TropicalParadise wrote:
I am going to avoid going into depth about how 'no children = no sex' is insanely ignorant and instead make a point a la Judith Jarvis Thomson (1996, Reason at Work 3rd ed. yadda yadda) courtesy of my philosophy class.

I read that same exact argument he wrote as research for my anti abortion paper.
I also had to read why the fetus was a person, which was an interesting stand point that ...shit how did it go..in really really short terms, every fetus has the potential of being a person like everybody today. To be a person, more than just a biological human, you have goals, dreams, accomplishments, desires, etc...
However, if a person has a moment in their life where they lack these certain things, it doesnt make them not a person, just at a resting point. So, a fetus is biologically human for its charactereristics, and a person because it will obtain goals, dreams, etc...like the average person. If we wouldnt kill the people who have moments where this break down, why kill the one with all the potential to be the next person to cure cancer?
I forgot who wrote it though, and they of course explained it better

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 19:59:29

The problem with feminists is that they want more, more, more. And the only case they have is that men have weaker minds, which isnt true. There was a study made that said that men make 4 points higher on IQ tests then women.

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 20:02:03

At 1/26/07 01:37 PM, DigDugz wrote: Haha I knew I'd have a chance to use this picture.

HA! I laughed at that!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 20:38:17

At 1/26/07 07:57 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:

At 1/26/07 06:05 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: I am going to avoid going into depth about how 'no children = no sex' is insanely ignorant and instead make a point a la Judith Jarvis Thomson (1996, Reason at Work 3rd ed. yadda yadda) courtesy of my philosophy class.
Philosophy is a load of bullshit, full of ifs and buts and taking no account of the cold realities of life into account.

If you don't like the consequences of an action, don't take the action. It is that simple.

You know that our whole society is based of Kant right? Pscyhology has a huge impact on society. Like, if Kant never existed, and the closest thing to an understanding of what is moral law was utilitarianism, this world would be a very very different place.
But most of our laws are based off what? Morals. We dont kill, because it is morally wrong.

So ya, Philosophy isnt just a bunch of ifs and whats. Due to kant, it's how we run our whole society.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 20:40:15

I think it evens out in the fact that women can get away with more things. Like having sex with an underage student and NOT get locked up for example. Or killing and/or drowning their 5 kids and get "not guilty" even after they admit on tape they knew the consequences.

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 20:41:15

i don't know if i agree with ya

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 20:55:44

The issue of whether a human fetus is still a person is the sole basis of argument for abortionists and anti-abortionists. But let me say this... prove it one way or the other. Can you? Can you actually, without a glimmer of doubt, define what makes a human being, and then claim that a fetus is not one? If you can, then you have every right to maintain your position that you're only severing life from unknowing, unthinking dead tissue.

However, if you can't, then you're taking the risk of killing someone who never even had a chance to live. As a woman who treasures her own life more than anything else, I don't know what I'd BE if my mother had done what her parents suggested after she'd been raped, and had me aborted. However, she didn't. And I'm alive.

But that's not the only case! When she was pregnant with my brother, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. She was told that if she didn't abort the baby, both she and it would die. I, along with most other women, would have aborted the baby. However, Mom wouldn't do it. She refused, saying that she wasn't going to give the child an absolute death sentence as long as she was still breathing. Although he came a month late, he was born perfectly healthy, and they were able to wipe out Mom's cancer as well. To this day, we still don't know how she went into remission.

I maintain that every fetus has the potential to be a visually and emotionally recognizable human being. And although the circumstances of its birth may be negative, and may lead to problems later on in its life, that child still has every right to find the joys and sorrows of life just like anyone else. A mother has the right to raise the child, or give it up for adoption. But no person, mother or not, has a right to euthanize that child. I don't care if she suffered rape, incest, or mental disability. The conditions of the child's conception are irrelevant. The child exists, and nothing short of killing it can stop that.

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 21:11:26

Go away.

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 21:48:53

i think feminists should loosen up a little

GET IT GET IT?

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 21:51:39

*vagina

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 22:14:52

THIS IS SAM.
REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?

A VOTE FOR SAM IS A VOTE FOR ABORTION!

Message to feminists

BBS Signature

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 22:22:44

At 1/26/07 01:13 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
At 1/26/07 01:11 PM, chasemanjansen wrote: If women want to be equal to men, why aren't we allowed to hit them?
I think thats a petty argument. Women didn't ask for their genes to be changed so they are equally as STRONG as a man. Physically, there is absolutely no denying that men are naturally more stronger than woman, especially considering their structure is made of mainly muscle mass, and womans cellulite.
The fight for equality is about respect, choices, voting, jobs, etc...Not fucking boxing matches.

HUZZAH, THE ANSWER all we have to do is alter there genetic code in order to make them stronger and they wont be as annoying and ZOMG WERE NOT EQUaLZZZ. and give them bigger boobs..

"One time I drew a picture of Flanders giving birth to Mikey, the lovable fat kid from Disney's Recess.

The amounts of semen I sprayed, was simply put, a miracle."

Response to Message to feminists 2007-01-26 22:30:17

I don't know if anyone has made this point and I don't feel like reading through 3 pages I will make my statement.

As some of you know, I hate disney channel. My sister watches it all the time and when I change the channel she bitches to mom. On one of these shows "Life with Derrick", the protaganist is a feminist who tries to dominate the household because of her step-brother.

On one of the episodes she complained about how the toilet seat was left up. Now if you are to lazy to notice the seat is there and you fall in, that is your own fault. She tries to change the rules of the entire house and her mother is just as dominate as her.

Well her rules never stick through but what I am trying to say is that these feminist only want to feel dominate not equal. They want to have people who are around their age to control, and manipulate.

Another good point is when women sued the fire department because they were uanble to pass the basic entry exam. They believe they should lower the standards but when peoples lives are at stake and you are unable to carry someone over your shoulder out of that burning building that is your fault for sueing your way in.