00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jurassic Shark Caught

2,493 Views | 30 Replies

Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 07:42:20

2,500 posts! SUCK IT!

Jurassic Shark caught (on film).

The Video
===
It's weird looking. I'd still fuck it though...

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 07:55:04

That can only mean one thing...

Now scientists are going to start looking for more sharks of the same species to use as a dildo.

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:02:32

I thought it was about another prehistoric shark. It's basically, It's a 20 meter-long shark called the Megalodon.

http://www.fossilien.de/seiten/haizaehne/mega lodon_weisserhai.jpg

A live specimen hasn't been spotted yet, but a fisherman found a 7 inch shark tooth in his fishing net in the 90's so it is believed that they might not be instict.

... This is a pretty good find anyway. But I was hoping for better.

Bla

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:04:47

Actually, they originally thought it was 25-30metres. And it is now considered inaccurate.

The estimate now is that the Megoladon is between 13-16 Metres. Still pretty big though.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:05:53

I have more posts than you, eat yourself.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:11:04

The estimate now is that the Megoladon is between 13-16 Metres. Still pretty big though.

Yea, when it's going to be 10 feet away from you a 13 to 16 metre shark won't just look "pretty big" lol.

The shark look liked his gils had a pus infestation. I dont know if you guys saw it but when the cameraman does a close up towards the gils you'll see a ton of little maggot looking worms all over the gils.

kiss my ass!

im an attention whore DUR!

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:11:29

Wow, that is some weird shit. I wonder if it tastes good.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:29:38

wow! anyway there are alot of species that havent been discovered

The One-Eyed Man

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:41:39

You got me all excited because I thought that megalodons still existed.

That'd be fucking hardcore.

And it would give me a good excuse for not swimming.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:44:33

I've never seen one of those sharks! Nice find

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:46:19

I wouldn't want to get bitten by that thing. No siree.

Ignore this signature.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 08:48:52

Poor bugger. It probably surfaced so it could die or something.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 09:05:26

At 1/26/07 08:48 AM, sex-crazed-maniac wrote: Poor bugger. It probably surfaced so it could die or something.

Very sympathetic coming from someone called sex-crazed-maniac.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 09:10:47

Wow...sweet...I want one.

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 09:15:09

At 1/26/07 08:11 AM, Puzzled wrote: The shark look liked his gils had a pus infestation. I dont know if you guys saw it but when the cameraman does a close up towards the gils you'll see a ton of little maggot looking worms all over the gils.

I'm pretty sure those are parts of the gills, Have you ever been fishing?

I used to be relevant.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 09:40:52

At 1/26/07 09:05 AM, Darkside7000 wrote:
At 1/26/07 08:48 AM, sex-crazed-maniac wrote: Poor bugger. It probably surfaced so it could die or something.
Very sympathetic coming from someone called sex-crazed-maniac.

You die - Don't care

A creature that lives hundreds of feet under water dies - Feels sorry for

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 09:46:35

Damn, I was hoping for a Megaladon, as stated by a few others. That's still pretty cool, although a Megaladon swimming around japan would have been even better.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 09:48:03

thats pretty crazy. a prehistoric shark

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 11:16:24

I love how creationists (or "Creation Scientists" as like to called in order to fool you that they are in fact scientists) say, "If the dinosaurs are extinct, then why are there accounts of humans seeing them in ancient times?" This proves that dinosaurs are NOT extinct, just very rare. It supports evolutionary theory. Hell, Bigfoot could be real. And, no, I'm not saying it's a missing link or that humans evolved from monkeys; however, they could share a common ancestor. All evidence supports Darwinian evolution, from the discovery of living ancient animals to micro-evolution. Seven days, my ass.

No matter how many times they get disproved they still say "the bible is infallible!" Ya, well suppose it is. Then all you women should be subservient to men, including your sons. And polygamy is natural. And there is nothing wrong with buying and selling and physically reprimanding slaves. And there is no such thing as mental illness, so stop using pharmaceuticals. And you should be drinking wine, you teetotalers.

Somehow, evolution is on the side of idiots when concerning the human race. Killing each other will reduce the population to just those who are too dumb to do anything for themselves. I hope a creature like this adapts to survive on land as well, at least for short periods of time in high humidity. I want something like this to inherit the earth when humans "are extinct."

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 11:47:23

Oooooooookaaaaaay then...

It's teeth look badass.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 11:52:22

It will probably end up getting bought by some billionaire.

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 12:12:47

At 1/26/07 11:16 AM, thelordofcheese wrote: I love how creationists (or "Creation Scientists" as like to called in order to fool you that they are in fact scientists) say, "If the dinosaurs are extinct, then why are there accounts of humans seeing them in ancient times?" This proves that dinosaurs are NOT extinct, just very rare.

Do you know what an animal has to be to fall into the category of a dinosaur? It has to be a land animal with lizard characteristics. Any dinosaur book with "what is a dinosaur" chapter will tell you.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 12:38:33

I've noticed whenever scientist find a rare and thought to be extincted animal it always "mysteriously dies". If the damn thing has been living for so long how the hell does it die when it finds us?!

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 12:48:20

Am i the only person who thinks that picture is fake?

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-26 12:50:30

At 1/26/07 12:48 PM, TurtleJuice wrote: Am i the only person who thinks that picture is fake?

Watch the video.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-28 10:43:25

At 1/26/07 12:12 PM, sex-crazed-maniac wrote:
At 1/26/07 11:16 AM, thelordofcheese wrote: I love how creationists (or "Creation Scientists" as like to called in order to fool you that they are in fact scientists) say, "If the dinosaurs are extinct, then why are there accounts of humans seeing them in ancient times?" This proves that dinosaurs are NOT extinct, just very rare.
Do you know what an animal has to be to fall into the category of a dinosaur? It has to be a land animal with lizard characteristics. Any dinosaur book with "what is a dinosaur" chapter will tell you.

Stop picking nits. I supplanted the term "prehistoric creature" for the more familiar dinosaur. Furthermore, there are many species of aquatic dinosaurs. The bottom line is that I used the term dinosaur as an ambiguous definition for all prehistoric creatures for the simple reason that most Christian arguments against evolution and a lofty Earth age use the former term instead of the more appropriate latter term.

http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=440 4
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/tracks-cambodia.ht m
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dinosa ur

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-28 10:51:47

That was a cool thing man! I wonder how old it was.

Hi

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-28 10:56:55

I'm feeling a varity of emotions right now.

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-01-28 10:58:34

oh thats so cool

BBS Signature

Response to Jurassic Shark Caught 2007-02-14 09:03:26

At 1/26/07 11:16 AM, thelordofcheese wrote: I love how creationists (or "Creation Scientists" as like to called in order to fool you that they are in fact scientists) say, "If the dinosaurs are extinct, then why are there accounts of humans seeing them in ancient times?" This proves that dinosaurs are NOT extinct, just very rare. It supports evolutionary theory. Hell, Bigfoot could be real. And, no, I'm not saying it's a missing link or that humans evolved from monkeys; however, they could share a common ancestor. All evidence supports Darwinian evolution, from the discovery of living ancient animals to micro-evolution. Seven days, my ass.

No matter how many times they get disproved they still say "the bible is infallible!" Ya, well suppose it is. Then all you women should be subservient to men, including your sons. And polygamy is natural. And there is nothing wrong with buying and selling and physically reprimanding slaves. And there is no such thing as mental illness, so stop using pharmaceuticals. And you should be drinking wine, you teetotalers.

Somehow, evolution is on the side of idiots when concerning the human race. Killing each other will reduce the population to just those who are too dumb to do anything for themselves. I hope a creature like this adapts to survive on land as well, at least for short periods of time in high humidity. I want something like this to inherit the earth when humans "are extinct."

Creations real, so so jump off a cliff and belive in we were from motherf*ing monkeys. for crying out loud, you THINK WE WERE FROM BABOONS? FRIGGIN IDIOT! GOSH!!!!!!! COMPLICATED MACHINES HAVE BIN FOUND IN FRIGGIN BACTERIA WHICH IS FRIGGIN PROOF IT WAS INTELLIGANT DESIGN! OVER 20 PARTS!!!!! PLUS,

"If they find a complex machine in somthing, my theory would fall"-Charles Darwin

Yes, the sharks, yes, well, the jurassic one I saw a few days ago on youtube and the megalodon I saw last month. That was too small for a meg, althought they are alive. Someone found fresh non fossilized meg teeth. That, was a sleeper shark. A BIG sleeper shark. A megaldon looks just like a great white only much much bigger. Nessie, real. Champ, real. Velociraptors in Ohio, real (my friend saw one.) Bigfoot, gorilla cause tracks match gorilla and gorillas live were he is sited. Yetis, a population of 14 foot humans, pretty cool eh? And if anyone dissagrees we me, Colicath