00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Paying for experienced artist.

803 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Paying for experienced artist. 2007-01-26 01:49:53

( I posted this in art because the flash forum is more geared towards AS... besides, I just need a drawing or two.)

Some of you probably know me, and if you do, you know that i'm a terrible artist... But here's the deal. I'm going to ask for one of you to be generous enough to draw a picture for the third and final cemetary. This one has disturbingly realistic zombies (been working on a full-gib engine for about a month) that look like real people.

Problem being, the guy who drew the zombies for me is out of the country for a few months. I would like to make some progress.

I need a picture of a house in the suburbs, with the wall most toward the viewer removed to see the innards of the house. I also need a seperate drawing of the wall that fits over the hole.

"Why? what would we get in return?"

I carry a sponsorship from armorgames... If I use your drawing, you get a piece of the cash upon release, and a nice little spot in the credits. (20-40$ depending on how realistic it is. )

Anyone interested?

Response to Paying for experienced artist. 2007-01-26 01:59:57

i maek this 4 u

Response to Paying for experienced artist. 2007-01-26 02:20:05

At 1/26/07 01:59 AM, Lasergates wrote: i maek this 4 u

may not be too realistic but imagine the framerate!!!!!!!!!

its a good offer

Response to Paying for experienced artist. 2007-01-26 13:13:32

I'm very interested... i'm gonna draw a brief sketch of what i think you want.

Response to Paying for experienced artist. 2007-01-26 13:25:50

Do you mean something like this? (if anyone steals this file and calls it their own I'll kill them as this is original)

Response to Paying for experienced artist. 2007-01-26 15:19:05

At 1/26/07 01:49 AM, GrimStudios wrote: ( I posted this in art because the flash forum is more geared towards AS... besides, I just need a
I carry a sponsorship from armorgames... If I use your drawing, you get a piece of the cash upon release, and a nice little spot in the credits. (20-40$ depending on how realistic it is. )

Anyone interested?

hey grimeyStudios. if you offer payment for artwork and dont payup.... Ill have you banned from the forums. so you better be straight

Response to Paying for experienced artist. 2007-01-26 15:33:18

At 1/26/07 01:25 PM, DivineRevolution wrote: Do you mean something like this? (if anyone steals this file and calls it their own I'll kill them as this is original)

I'm also wondering what you exactly want. I mean, I get the whole open house concept, but what do you want in the house? How many rooms? What style?

BBS Signature