00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted SkilledFella supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A story adventure thingy about me.

792 Views | 11 Replies

I know most of the stories that people make are stupid and they have been WAY overused but in this one you get to control me... And I wont hesitate to write things like C: Stick head into the toilet either. Im also putting another choice that you can make me do somthing thats not on the list. The story does have a plot and I will try to make it long so dont worry about spam. And I know some people are going to hate this so keep it to pm dammit! Here ya go.

I like, wake up on the couch and Im really hungry. I fix myself a sammich and throw up cuase the mayo is bad. After scraping it off I also relise the ham is also bad with another bite to the disgusting sammich. I also relise that the bread is moldy... Damn im using too many 'Is. Ah well, ill just call myself steve. Steve started to wonder why the hell he hasnt died yet but then relised that if he did, the story would be a complete fucking waste of time. Steve walked in the bathroom, did his buissness, and put some clothes on. Steve was on a quest for a sammich.

As Steve was walking to his car, he saw a beautiful hot naked chick with a gardening hose. Steve instinctively hopped up on her and began his 30 minites of fun.. or at least until the cops arrived. Almost immediately he woke up on the ground bleeding. You can get your hand out of your pants now... "Son of a bitch!" Steve screamed. Ignoring his near fatal fall, Steve walked to his car and used a lvl 7 healing spell on himself.

Steve put a cd in and started listening to Beejees - Stayin Alive. After about 15 minites of the same song he changed it to a radio station with rock on. At least its not some gay emo song. Steve thought to himself. All of the sudden the car in front of him stopped. As a good citizen should, Steve flipped the bastard off and went past him. Steve saw two children playing a game of basket ball in the middle of the street. Depending on the BBS users, this could get very violent....

What should I do? (remember that im steve)
A: Run the mother f*ckers over!!!
B: Stop and ask the to move out of the way.
C: Attempt to drive by them.
E: Go back and beat the living hell out of that one guy.
F: (insert your own choice here)

banned

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-13 19:58:18

F: stop posting all together

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-13 19:58:49

What should I do? (remember that im steve)
A: Run the mother f*ckers over!!!
B: Stop and ask the to move out of the way.
C: Attempt to drive by them.
E: Go back and beat the living hell out of that one guy.
F: (insert your own choice here)

F, Let this story die, because it sucks.

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-13 19:59:21

F, you

At first there was nothing, then it exploded. - Big bang

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-13 20:01:20

I really didnt think that many people wouldnt read the whole story, if you even read the first part you would relise the 'keep it to pm" part...

banned

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-13 20:02:05

C,I think that one is the mos convenient

BBS Signature

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-13 20:02:54

a,
or F, fap

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-13 20:04:39

At 1/13/07 08:01 PM, Flawst wrote: I really didnt think that many people wouldnt read the whole story, if you even read the first part you would relise the 'keep it to pm" part...

oh, hey.

Thats the kind of thing that you put in bold, not faded out in the comments.. XD

At first there was nothing, then it exploded. - Big bang

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-13 20:26:17

At 1/13/07 08:04 PM, Arby wrote:
At 1/13/07 08:01 PM, Flawst wrote: I really didnt think that many people wouldnt read the whole story, if you even read the first part you would relise the 'keep it to pm" part...
oh, hey.

Thats the kind of thing that you put in bold, not faded out in the comments.. XD

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

banned

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-13 20:31:36

F: Pull your pants down and chase the kids.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-01-27 17:22:05

I havent posted in a long time and im sorry for that but im having some problems with my network. Wish i could say more but if i did i probably wouldnt be able to post this.

banned

Response to A story adventure thingy about me. 2007-02-03 14:58:06

I got my connection fixed but I wont be posting in this thread for the obvious reason that it sucks. kthxbai

banned