00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

need some help

546 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

need some help 2007-01-13 17:06:05

how canni export a flash movie as a gif and add it to a forum?

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to need some help 2007-01-13 17:11:56

First: You learn how to use google so you dont fill the art forum with stupid topics like this

Second:

Go to FILE.
Then scroll down to SAVE MOVIE AS.
Then where it says ".swf" click the drop down menu, and select ".gif"

Had you spent more than 3 seconds using your mind you probably would have figured this out on your own.

Response to need some help 2007-01-13 17:13:35

At 1/13/07 05:06 PM, Havayosunu wrote: how canni export a flash movie as a gif and add it to a forum?

I'm pretty sure Flash is capable of exporting a movie as a .gif, but I don't see why you would want to.

It would have to be a very small movie to be able to fit on the forums, and you couldn't have the quality very high.

I would suggest you either submit it to the portal as a movie or upload it to imageshack.us (or similar) and just post a link on the forums.

Response to need some help 2007-01-14 10:20:43

At 1/13/07 05:11 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: First: You learn how to use google so you dont fill the art forum with stupid topics like this

Second:

Go to FILE.
Then scroll down to SAVE MOVIE AS.
Then where it says ".swf" click the drop down menu, and select ".gif"

Had you spent more than 3 seconds using your mind you probably would have figured this out on your own.

why all of these abusing?? i am new in flash, i tried to export it as gif and it didn't work. and there s no SAVE MOVIE AS in file bar, btw don't want help anymore, mr. arrogant.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature