00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Psych3d3lia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A story including you!

23,911 Views | 501 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-24 15:22:07

At 1/24/07 03:19 PM, Gamers-Gear wrote: well i have worked on it a little bit on the past days, aded an "artist's post "to make the pic more understandable, and made the media player smaller.

Thats so damn cool. When will you be done? I can't wait for it, and looks like you fixed the quality of the images which is good. I don't think I can give you enough credit for this, it really looks fantastic.

What a good looking mirror.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-24 15:28:18

Thats so damn cool. When will you be done? I can't wait for it, and looks like you fixed the quality of the images which is good. I don't think I can give you enough credit for this, it really looks fantastic.

haha thank you so much! i will try to make so much work on it and still try to make it done fast. so its done then its done basicly :P. also being a co-author on this collab is more than enough for me. i sure hope we can make this again sometime

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-24 15:34:30

Hello everybody, I've got a question: how do we introduce ourselves in the story?
Can ya make an example? Cuz, I'd like so much to appear somewhere...
Thanks!

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-24 15:36:33

At 1/24/07 03:24 PM, Volit0 wrote: hell yeah!! thats what im talking about was the artist post (the author comment) i taught i gave the idea at your inbox PM

not exactly i had the idea before you PM'ed me. still a nice idea tough!

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-24 16:17:50

At 1/24/07 03:34 PM, TheRealSam wrote: Hello everybody, I've got a question: how do we introduce ourselves in the story?
Can ya make an example? Cuz, I'd like so much to appear somewhere...
Thanks!

Heh, sorry but you're only A BIT too late ^^ They're already
making the Flash and the story's done.
More luck next time ^^

PS: You should have drawn yourself entering
the house and help the story a bit.

PSS: Gamers-Gear, you're starting to make it god-like!!! :D

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-24 16:29:44

Damn!
Alright, I'll be back soon :)

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-24 18:46:24

Hey, Gamers-Gear, could you update my artists in my profile to include H.R. Giger?
Sorry to be a pain.

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 03:44:46

hey guyz, we must also make a series of NG Kick Ass Team, that would be ubercool! it may be a collab which each one make one scene including him/herself . Let's remember da members of team:

Lazyfeet (leader)
Volit0 (co-leader)
Akadra (smart guy)
Havayosunu (carefree and goofy guy, like cosmo kramer in seinfeld)
Turkeyonastick (buddy of Havayosunu)
Chrisseh-chan (nice and skilled lady member of team)
Test Object (grumble guy, who complains about situation and makes the final blow while pawning an evil)

And our slogan: NG Kick Ass Team Will Kick Yer ASS!! (is it too simple? d'oh.)

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 06:55:12

At 1/25/07 06:53 AM, Volit0 wrote: i dont know if this is a good llogo but what do you think

the NG K.A.T

Yeah, I'm thinking just have 'NG Kick Ass Team' text along the bottom, with everybody's respective characters behind that text.

Just my two cents.

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 07:22:07

Hello everybody!! *looks around* I think I'm a little late...

A story including you!

You conniving, randy, bogus-Oriental old queen! Your record sleeves are better than your songs!

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 09:06:26

what about something like that? main logo means a shoe print, an exclamation mark and an evil skull at the same time. i will draw better one when i improve ma skills.

A story including you!

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 10:31:36

and i just found our first foe, too. YTMND!!!!

http://newgroundsnothingbynoone.ytmnd.com/

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 10:35:59

oh noes, i shouldn't give a linky of another site! now i'll get banned :(((

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 11:05:02

At 1/25/07 10:35 AM, Havayosunu wrote: oh noes, i shouldn't give a linky of another site! now i'll get banned :(((

nope, you only get banned if you link to NSFW material , viruses, referral sites, or maliciously coded websites

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 11:44:49

At 1/25/07 03:44 AM, Havayosunu wrote: hey guyz, we must also make a series of NG Kick Ass Team, that would be ubercool! it may be a collab which each one make one scene including him/herself . Let's remember da members of team:

Lazyfeet (leader)
Volit0 (co-leader)
Akadra (smart guy)
Havayosunu (carefree and goofy guy, like cosmo kramer in seinfeld)
Turkeyonastick (buddy of Havayosunu)
Chrisseh-chan (nice and skilled lady member of team)
Test Object (grumble guy, who complains about situation and makes the final blow while pawning an evil)

And our slogan: NG Kick Ass Team Will Kick Yer ASS!! (is it too simple? d'oh.)

Hey that sounds great, I'll make something like that soon. However I've got a lot to do recently (homework, flash project.) I was thinking the logo would be all of us (in the ng kick ass team) running forwards and then having "NG KICK ASS TEAM WILL KICK YER ASS!!!" Around the side. I'd make it now but as I say I have a lot to do.

Also;

Any updates? ;D

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 11:49:50

Also;

Any updates? ;D

haha, give me a brake man! haha, sorry but i dont have anything that is new on the flash right now, im still trying to put it together (btw congrats on the win in " Small Art Contest") :)

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 11:57:55

At 1/25/07 11:49 AM, Gamers-Gear wrote:
Also;

Any updates? ;D
haha, give me a brake man! haha, sorry but i dont have anything that is new on the flash right now, im still trying to put it together (btw congrats on the win in " Small Art Contest") :)

Yeah I didn't actually win anything. They guy scammed me ;(
And I don't mind if there arn't any updates, I wouldn't post it immediatly anyway, I'd wait until a day that we might be in a chance of winning an awards ;)

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 12:05:43

He, you must admit, it is a nice picture ^^
Yeah, I did copy something and I changed the words... Like you can write such a thing :D

BIOGRAPHY:
The NG. KAT. (literally "Art Side") is actually short for Newgrounds Kick-Ass Team (literally Special Art-related and Tactical Art Collab Squad). The name is a play on words, as in English acronyms like SWAT, where the 4 terms used to abbreviate the group's full name constitute an actual word on their own.

The KAT wear an NG jacket on duty, in order to distinguish themselves from normal Newgrounders and they also have a +2 armor save against charm spells. The standard uniform consists out of a black and yellow armor, arm guards, and a signature Tankman tattoo on their arms.

KAT protects Newgrounds from exceptional threats, fight to remain new-developed artwork original, and deal with evil and extremely strong(?) thiefs and art spammers. They are also there to rate your work and train you to become a huge artist. Unique for most characters on Newgrounds, all NG KATs have a keen eye, which are usually strapped to their heads, and they all know the layout of a good picture in detail. NG KAT is an organization that serves under the direct command of their upper mights (eg: Tom Fulp, Wade Fulp, Stamper,...).
There is no corruption in the NG KAT for to wear this title, you should be more proud than any other person. You can become one when you do GREAT things with Art or you've been there when it started to exist.
---The biography of KAT! told by test_object---

"NG KAT WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!"
---Havayosunu---

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 12:13:32

100 cool points for you.

However it's only us 7 in the KAT team >:D

Nice work Private test-object. (Oh and on that note we should have original ranks.)

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 12:28:46

Can I have an e-promotion, Lazyfeet sir! :D

Maybe Gamers-Gear can put this in the Flash ^^
People must know a new millenium is about to start against bad art ^^

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 12:55:26

Maybe Gamers-Gear can put this in the Flash ^^

mabey, mabey not :).

hehe i got reply number 400:D

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 12:56:20

At 1/25/07 12:13 PM, Lazyfeet wrote: Nice work Private test-object. (Oh and on that note we should have original ranks.)

This is just TOO easy!! :D
-Leader (Lazyfeet and Volit0)
-Team tutors (Turkey-on-a-stick and Crisseh-chan)
-Private (Havayosunu, Akadra and test_object)
and because privates also want to yell at someone:
-Medic (Gamers-Gear) I felt you HAD to be allowed in the team ^^

"If you enter this team, you must've sworn loyalty to our land and random insulting"
---A saying by the ancient god NeoGeo---

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 12:58:36

At 1/25/07 12:56 PM, test-object wrote:
At 1/25/07 12:13 PM, Lazyfeet wrote: Nice work Private test-object. (Oh and on that note we should have original ranks.)
This is just TOO easy!! :D
-Leader (Lazyfeet and Volit0)
-Team tutors (Turkey-on-a-stick and Crisseh-chan)
-Private (Havayosunu, Akadra and test_object)
and because privates also want to yell at someone:
-Medic (Gamers-Gear) I felt you HAD to be allowed in the team ^^

"If you enter this team, you must've sworn loyalty to our land and random insulting"
---A saying by the ancient god NeoGeo---

I was thinking more on the lines of...

1) Godly Artist
2) Master Artist
3) Awsome Artist
4) Okay artist
5) Beginner artist
6) Ms Paint artist.

Annnnnnyway.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 13:04:01

At 1/25/07 01:00 PM, Volit0 wrote:
lol didnt knew that i was a leader

well you did post a big number of great and funny pictures :)

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 14:24:02

KAT protects Newgrounds from exceptional threats, fight to remain new-developed artwork original, and deal with evil and extremely strong(?) thiefs and art spammers. They are also there to rate your work and train you to become a huge artist. Unique for most characters on Newgrounds, all NG KATs have a keen eye, which are usually strapped to their heads, and they all know the layout of a good picture in detail. NG KAT is an organization that serves under the direct command of their upper mights (eg: Tom Fulp, Wade Fulp, Stamper,...).
There is no corruption in the NG KAT for to wear this title, you should be more proud than any other person. You can become one when you do GREAT things with Art or you've been there when it started to exist.
---The biography of KAT! told by test_object---

"NG KAT WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!"
---Havayosunu---

man, u wrote all of this for our team, that's awsome, congrats. btw i don't want uniforms, everyone must wear his/her own suits. Lazyfeet wears his blue stripped shirt, Akadra wears his shirt with letter A on it, i wear my purple one and chrisseh wears her no-smoking signed one etc.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 14:31:52

and also i thought this team as a team fighting against general problems like bad companies, rival sites etc. it shouldn't stay as an art collab.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 14:34:49

but nevermind. anyway it will be a collaborational flash series. each of us make one episode ( and all of us act as voice actors in each episode) so everyone can do with his/her style.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 14:42:11

Yeah, you know what? Let it sink ^^
Let's think about it later :D
Also, I LOVE the idea everyone hosts an episode :)

PS: Here's an idea for logo:

A story including you!

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 15:09:53

good one. but please add my main logo, too. ( foot print one)

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to A story including you! 2007-01-25 15:11:07

Nice, but maybe you can take everyones pic in the piece they drew themselves :)
Just adding it would be good... (Make it look like it's been ripped apart from the comic ^^)

BBS Signature