00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What do you think of this character

925 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Well,I'm thinking on making a series,and I'm trying to get the drawings drawn.This is one of the characters,and I was wondering what you think of him.The real movie will have characters similar to this drawing.Tell me how it is and how I can improve.And to answer one other question,he will had more features(pants pockets,errings,ect.)Just tell me how it is.

hello

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-11 21:19:29

it looks like shit, clean it up

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-11 21:45:38

i tried fixing it up but its preaty bad (sorry to say) i sugest you find a picture of some1 on the internet (GOOGLE) and trace him/she standing up and colour it and etc

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-12 00:07:47

He looks like a blob of colors painted by someone with Parkinson's disease.

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-12 00:51:14

little better

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-12 15:11:35

At 1/12/07 12:51 AM, tooters wrote: little better

Holy crap,that's awesome.How did you make that?Like any method and particular?I just got to know how you made that.Please PM me about this.

Also to everyone,I made that in under like two minutes,so that is why it is so crappy.I also drew it with a tablet,and I got the tablet like,a month ago on Christmas day.

hello

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-12 15:18:27

Holy crap,that's awesome.How did you make that?Like any method and particular?I just got to know how you made that.Please PM me about this.

Also to everyone,I made that in under like two minutes,so that is why it is so crappy.I also drew it with a tablet,and I got the tablet like,a month ago on Christmas day.

Its really not hard to draw like that. you just have to take your time and using flash would also help a bit.

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-12 15:28:01

haha terrible

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-12 15:32:35

At 1/11/07 09:16 PM, Tek-dude wrote: Well,I'm thinking on making a series,and I'm trying to get the drawings drawn.This is one of the characters,and I was wondering what you think of him.The real movie will have characters similar to this drawing.Tell me how it is and how I can improve.And to answer one other question,he will had more features(pants pockets,errings,ect.)Just tell me how it is.

I know everyone says this but it's the truth - practive makes perfect. I think before you try making a flash just improve your drawing skills a bit, just keep drawing and you'll eventuall get really good. I'd advice looking at other good artists and notice the details and drawing styles and then built up your own style and character. You also need to add shading, it makes the whole thing look better.

Example

What a good looking mirror.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-12 15:35:11

You should practice drawing on paper a lot, it'll definately help when you move to drawing with the tablet on flash. And maybe get a cartoon or animation book from somewhere, like the library, they can't make you awesome, but you're bound to find useful things in them.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-15 14:58:18

bla

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-15 15:00:46

man....

no offense, i could do way better in MS paint........

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-15 15:01:40

that was MS-Paint

Response to What do you think of this character 2007-01-15 15:02:20

At 1/12/07 03:11 PM, Tek-dude wrote:
At 1/12/07 12:51 AM, tooters wrote: little better
Holy crap,that's awesome.How did you make that?Like any method and particular?I just got to know how you made that.

HE MADE IT IN FLASH, NOT MS PAINT, K?

seriously, if made yours in paint then man..........

GTFO THE ART FORUM

BBS Signature