00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

XToriToriX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,523,445 Views | 29,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-18 18:46:19

At 10/18/10 06:22 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: Who fucking cares if you can play as RVD, I WANNA PLAY AS RINGO STARR!

really?.. ringo?... you wouldn't choose lennon? cmon!

Just found out that in the game you can unlock Edge and Christian's 'Los Conquistadors' suits as Alt attires.. I marked THE FUCK out!!
I've decided that I'm making a new sig with them in it

At 10/18/10 06:34 PM, Tetros wrote: The Miz yells at Australian youths.

If you're from australia, you would know that Miz had no chance winning against Kyle Sandilands.. that guy isn't a 'kayfabe prick', he's a real one.

My deviantART page | My Youtube page (It got terminated)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-18 21:15:47

At 10/18/10 06:46 PM, Random-Her03 wrote: really?.. ringo?... you wouldn't choose lennon? cmon!

OK, ok. Stable, with Ringo, Lennon, and Yoko.

HAHAHAHA!
OMG
I LOVE CM PUNK! Did anyone else catch him doing the Cobra with Santino? And smiling maniacally as he...*ahem*...whispered in Miz's ear?
This FCW is gonna be awesome.

So yeah...QUESTIONS FOR HIM?! None of you have a burning question for Mr. CM "Motherfucking" Punk?

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-18 21:39:28

Big Zeke is back.. and is on Team RAW!

also looks like slim shady punk was short lived..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-18 22:22:59

Just when I thought the Diva's couldn't get any more stupid; fucking glitter. Oh no, I have glitter on me, how embarrassing. Do you know how long this will take to get off? Like, a couple washes if I'm lucky. Also, when you throw the contents of a bucket on someone, you don't throw the bucket.

I'm sorry, but that had to be addressed while it was still fresh in my mind.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-19 00:36:59

Welcome back, Zekeman. As soon as his theme started playing, I lit up like a firecracker. Here's hoping he eliminates at least 2 people before he goes down.

In speaking of that, I'm pissed that SD won the Battle Royale. No, I'm not insane; we all know what a win for SD in the precursor match means: A loss at the PPV - which is where it actually counts. Dammit, let em win twice in a row! BLARGH! >:(

Lololol, Bryan's starting to remind me of............me - socially inept & considered *insert insult here* by people that don't matter. Yet another reason for me to like him.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-19 00:52:01

At 10/18/10 06:34 PM, Tetros wrote: The Miz yells at Australian youths.

Oh Miz...........SLIME THOSE STUPID CHILDREN!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-19 07:02:26

At 10/18/10 10:30 PM, CockSerpent wrote: And it's been confirmed that RVD is in SvR 2011.

But what about Lennon? What about Starr?! WHAT ABOUT THE BEATLES?!

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-19 10:58:33

Daniel Bryan dancing with the divas... Why do I have the feeling that he felt very foolish once he got to the back. "I'm the U.S. champ and a hell of a wrestler.. Why are they making me do this crap?"
On the plus side, I think a match between him and Ziggler would be great.

How could they boo Teddy? He ditched that computer and saved us some Cole moments.

Its good to see Big Zeke back. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do now that he is fully healed.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-19 14:12:46

Does it even matter who wins? They'll parade the trophy for a couple weeks and then it'll just disappear until next year (if they even have this PPV next year).

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 02:22:41

At 10/19/10 10:58 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Daniel Bryan dancing with the divas... Why do I have the feeling that he felt very foolish once he got to the back. "I'm the U.S. champ and a hell of a wrestler.. Why are they making me do this crap?"

How could they boo Teddy? He ditched that computer and saved us some Cole moments.

Its good to see Big Zeke back. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do now that he is fully healed.

Big Show has John Cena's Merch Powers because Knucklehead can not suck any worse than Legendary, The Marine, etc. Also, Teddy saved us not from Cole but the stupid Instant Messenger sound that plays.

Also, I like Cole excluding the shit about Daniel Bryan,because he's doing nothing wrong. Also, Daniel Bryan dancing with the Divas is lulz. Speaking of Divas, can they find a way to get Maryse back into the fold. She's much better than fucking Layla and McCool at Wrestling, Talking and being a heel. I really hate LayCool, they're Beautiful People lite and it's not working.

Matchs on Raw were okay, the Promos were better excluding LayCool's shit. Also, is Tyson Kidd turning heel or is just a fucking idiot? This is Calgary, you do not book any thing with the name "Hart" in it to lose in what is Canada's unofficial wrestling capital. Also, notice how R-Truth was not in the fold for Team Raw... I am happy because I hate him. Only man in the world who can make John Cena look black. Please replace him with Kaval. I hlf expected Kaval to beat the fuck out of Tyler Reks.. but it was Swagger going after Edge. Also, get Kurt Angle back to show how to do a fucking ankle lock. This is not a boston crab, elevating it just looks stupid. Swagger, learn better.

I want my Y2J back...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 07:06:31

At 10/20/10 02:22 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
At 10/19/10 10:58 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Daniel Bryan dancing with the divas... Why do I have the feeling that he felt very foolish once he got to the back. "I'm the U.S. champ and a hell of a wrestler.. Why are they making me do this crap?"

aw it's gonna be awesome, i actually would consider paying to watch it.... nah screw it.. i'll find a stream.
yeah the dance was silly, but he was surrounded by chicks.. I wouldn't fight it
also awesome backflip he did

the 'RAW crowd' is a silly crowd..

I hope they continue his push, his momentum took a big blow from that injury..
dunno whether he's sticking as a heel or if he's going babyface, cause according to reports, he's been working as a babyface during dark matches and house shows.. then again, so has Chavo.

Big Show has John Cena's Merch Powers because Knucklehead can not suck any worse than Legendary, The Marine, etc. Also, Teddy saved us not from Cole but the stupid Instant Messenger sound that plays.

A lot of people have been saying that Knucklehead actually looks funny.... what?
I mean don't get me wrong, The Big Show can make me laugh, but this movie looks cheesy to the max.. and seeing that the trailer ends with a fart joke just made it official.. I won't be watching it.

Matchs on Raw were okay, the Promos were better excluding LayCool's shit. Also, is Tyson Kidd turning heel or is just a fucking idiot? This is Calgary, you do not book any thing with the name "Hart" in it to lose in what is Canada's unofficial wrestling capital.

Yeah, that's confused me now.. who is turning on who here? Honestly, I'd prefer DH Smith turning heel while Kidd and Natalya stay faces.

Actually if I were being truly honest.. I WOULDN'T FUCKING BREAK THEM UP!!!!

Also, notice how R-Truth was not in the fold for Team Raw... I am happy because I hate him. Only man in the world who can make John Cena look black. Please replace him with Kaval.

Truth wasn't at RAW because he's not allowed into Canada.. due to past crimes... WHAT'S UP!

I want my Y2J back...

That's selfish, he has a wife..

Speaking of Divas, can they find a way to get Maryse back into the fold. She's much better than fucking Layla and McCool at Wrestling, Talking and being a heel. I really hate LayCool, they're Beautiful People lite and it's not working.

Lay-Cool has went past it's peak for me.. they were tolerable at first now you can tell that they're just trying too hard with it..
I hate the fact that McCool's kept the belt for so long now.. now normally that reason wouldn't bother me because I hate it when titles keep going from one person to another every month.
Also don't get me wrong, I don't hate McCool, she's skilled in the ring and I hear she's a really nice person outside the ring.. but it's just the reason why (most likely) she's kept the belt for so long is what bothers me..

You probably know what I'm talking about, but if you don't, this pie chart will help

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 16:02:26

I still enjoy LayCool personally.

Also in Taker's defense before people get the wrong idea, he isn't bullying or badgering anyone to push his wife. Creative looks at it more like "well...he hasn't SAID anything...but if we don't...maybe SHE'LL say something, then HE'LL say something, and then WE get fucked". So it's more about them having some fear. But compared to a lot of the other divas, Michelle and Layla are two of the better workers and personalities within the division.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 16:39:39

At 10/20/10 04:02 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: I still enjoy LayCool personally.

So do I! Let's be friends.

"HE, no wait SHE, no wait, HE, wait...WE are screwed" speech

Yeah. What my friend said.

That chart made me laugh.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 16:59:30

*spends a few minutes loling at random's pie chart*

LayCool was alright when it first started, but now it's gotten really old.

I forgot to mention, I saw their new "Stand Up For WWE" campaign.....is this just in response to Linda's candidacy, or has this been an ongoing issue? I'll just assume the latter, as one of the major things they kept pressing was their PG rating - which has only been so for......hell, has it even been a year?

At 10/20/10 07:06 AM, Random-Her03 wrote:
At 10/20/10 02:22 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
Also, notice how R-Truth was not in the fold for Team Raw... I am happy because I hate him. Only man in the world who can make John Cena look black. Please replace him with Kaval.

Truth wasn't at RAW because he's not allowed into Canada.. due to past crimes... WHAT'S UP!

Geez, Ron, what the fuck did you do to get yourself BANNED from CANADA?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 17:47:42

At 10/20/10 05:15 PM, Tetros wrote:
At 10/20/10 04:59 PM, Swackman wrote: Geez, Ron, what the fuck did you do to get yourself BANNED from CANADA?
I think it was some drugs, or something, I don't remember the details.

Well, his last name is Killings.
Didn't he kidnap someone before? Oh wait, that was the other nobody, MVP! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 20:34:44

I remember reading that when he was younger, Truth used to deal drugs.. weed, if i'm correct.. he got ratted out by one of his "friends" and faced just a little over a year in prison. Something to do with that is probably the reason he's not allowed in Canada.

Also, glad to see my pie chart got some laughs.. looks like them multimedia classes back in high school came useful after all lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 22:24:16

MET ELI COTTONWOOD AND SKIP SHEFFIELD AND RICKY MOTHERFUCKING STEAMBOAT!!!
I'll post pics tomorrow!

Ricky motherfucking Steamboat! Not his son, HIM! YEEES!

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 22:58:27

At 10/20/10 10:49 PM, Tetros wrote: Jeff and Matt's mom just passed away.

My condolences, guys.

Did she pass away when they were boys? Unless this isn't Matt's official blog...

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-20 23:12:05

At 10/20/10 11:02 PM, Tetros wrote:
DERP ME I SAID JUST PASSED AWAY SHE DIED IN 1987 I HAD A STUPID

Don't worry, I only knew that because I was once a Hardy fan boy. So let's just say that we broke even.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-21 06:11:38

At 10/20/10 10:24 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: MET ELI COTTONWOOD AND SKIP SHEFFIELD AND RICKY MOTHERFUCKING STEAMBOAT!!!
I'll post pics tomorrow!

meh... NXT rejec.. RICKY STEAMBOAT?!
tell him to breathe fire for me!

seriously, lucky you
i would love to meet that guy

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-21 06:33:00

At 10/21/10 06:11 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: meh... NXT rejec..

Mustache.

RICKY STEAMBOAT?!

YEAH!

tell him to breathe fire for me!

I CAN'T, I'M AT HOME! :D

seriously, lucky you
i would love to meet that guy

Yep. We interrupted him on his bathroom break.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-21 06:35:33

Just saw some recent pics of Torrie Wilson
man.. she's starting to age real fast.. and she's only 35..

Trish turns 35 in december and she still looks stunning..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-21 10:22:29

At 10/20/10 10:24 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: MET ELI COTTONWOOD AND SKIP SHEFFIELD AND RICKY MOTHERFUCKING STEAMBOAT!!!
I'll post pics tomorrow!

That is awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures. You seem to be going to these shows a lot these days. Good stuff.

That pie chart is full of win.

It kinda sucks that they won't let R-Truth into Canada, but sometimes you have to pay for your mistakes.

WashingtonPost.com is reporting that Nancy DiNardo, the chairwoman of the Connecticut Democrats, has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday, requesting that Lind McMahon's senate campaign be investigated for potentially coordinating with WWE on its recent "Stand Up For WWE" campaign. Both Linda's campaign manager and WWE have claimed they are acting independently and have nothing to do with one another.

Nothing to do with each other? Sure.. And I bet you have a bridge to sell me too huh?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-21 14:47:49

At 10/21/10 10:22 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: WashingtonPost.com is reporting that Nancy DiNardo, the chairwoman of the Connecticut Democrats, has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday, requesting that Lind McMahon's senate campaign be investigated for potentially coordinating with WWE on its recent "Stand Up For WWE" campaign. Both Linda's campaign manager and WWE have claimed they are acting independently and have nothing to do with one another.

Excellent, they absolutely should be investigated for wrong doing.

Nothing to do with each other? Sure.. And I bet you have a bridge to sell me too huh?

This is why no matter what they do, WWE can never be taken seriously because there is always some underlying level of sleeze when it comes to the wrestling business. You can take the business out of the carnival, but you can't take the carnie out of the business.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-21 16:50:40

At 10/21/10 10:22 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: That is awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures. You seem to be going to these shows a lot these days. Good stuff.

Yeah, it's pretty cheap to go to, and it's fun making friends with the regulars.
Awesome moments:
Skip Sheffield injured his foot, and I made him laugh by saying, "I'll try not to step on your foot," He chuckled.

Byron Saxton and Abraham Washington were having a match, and Byron kept going on and on about how they were friends. In the middle of the match, he was yelling, "YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE! YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND!" At the end, when he was walking by, I yelled, "I'll be your friend!" He responded by slapping my arm. Hard.

When me and my grampa went over to get a picture with Eli, my grampa said, "Yeah, my grand daughter loves you!" And Eli went "oh!" and stood up real quick.

L O MOTHERFUCKING L

There was a whole group of wrestlers behind the "stage"(just giant curtains with pics of the wrestlers), and I looked back to see who was there, and they all glared at me at the same time. Holy shit.
OK, lemme explain that; there is this Jeff Hardy reject who keeps glaring at me, and now his friends are in on it. *shudder*

And remember, I'm gonna go to Tampa to meet Punk. I am currently in Belle Isle. If you didn't realize, that is a long way. I AM FUCKING DEVOTED.
Also, I think Punk and Beth Phoenix are dating.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwewawwwwwwwdisgustingawwwww wwwwwwwwww!

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-23 00:08:50

You'd think RAW would win, especially since it doesn't really matter as no one will see this PPV. But at the same token WWE is intent on building up SD! to be seen as RAW's equivalent and that people need to pay attention to it again because if this SyFy deal don't work...

So I'd say there's still a decent chance they may let SD! beat RAW just to continue that idea that SD! is right up there and right now might even be superior to a degree.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-23 02:24:32

Kane go down the hole.

:P

Couldn't resist.

Despite the accusations (my ass - I CALLED IT FIRST!), they're still going full-force with this 'Stick Up For WWE' campaign.....don't they realize that, if this really isn't Linda's idea, whoever's responsible might be hurting her campaign rather than helping it?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-23 03:28:22

I predict that the the 2 title matches at bragging rights will be won by RAW.
but the RAW vs SD! tag match will be won by Smackdown.

I'm tired of Lay-Cool and Natalya is more than worthy of having a decent lengthed title run
I'm a fan of both Bryan and Ziggler and I think they're match is gonna be the best of the night, but Bryan needs the victory while Ziggler can afford a loss

With RAW getting the 2 victories, I think that will lead to Team SD! getting the win in the tag match.. Though I don't know if I'm entirely sold on it seeing as RAW has been getting raped by SD! this whole week.. but here's some things I expect to see

*Santino getting eliminated fairly quickly
* Pushing Ezekiel Jackson in this match, either eliminating more than 1 wrester or being in the final 3 of Team RAW.. or even both
* Cole being a pain in the ass on commentary (where you just wanna jump into the screen and smack the taste out of his mouth)
* Hornswoggle causing trouble ringside.. maybe causing an elimination?
* Nobody will "screw their team over" jump ship to their opposite brand
* Trying to push Tyler Reks (though it isn't working.. seriously, this guy is getting no reaction at all..)

Final 3 for RAW = Miz, Sheamus, Ezekiel
Final 3 for Smackdown = Big Show, Mysterio, Edge

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-23 09:29:20

At 10/22/10 09:21 PM, Tetros wrote: Dashing's full theme

Now officially my ringtone :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-10-23 09:35:59

It's official.
I hate Linda McMahon.
Why, you ask?
Because she used JFK in her ad for the wrong reasons.

----

BBS Signature