00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My sister wants me...

374,989 Views | 113 Replies

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:04:51

My mom left.
I was playing Infinity Online and my sister sneaked into my room and sneakily wrapped her arms around me again. I knew what it meant.
She began to kiss my temples down to my cheek then my lips. "I won't take your virginity today." she said. "But I'm still gonna enjoy myself with you...Ready?"
I couldn't say no after all that happened. I nodded in agreement and she kissed me. Deeply and passionately. I closed my eyes and just let her guide me.
Her hands began to move all around my chest and stomach. She slid them under my shirt and began to touch my bare skin. "Feel good?" She asked.
It kind of did feel good. Her hands were warm and soft and she wasn't rough. "Mm-hmm. It does, Ayame."
"Good." She then lifted me off my chair and threw me onto the bed. She jumped me and continued to kiss me. But this stime, she slid her tnongue in me. Drinking my saliva, massaging my tongue with her own, kissing and tasting my lips.
She slowly moved off and stood. Putting me to sit in front of her.
"Do you like my tits, Uram?" She said, holding her arms under them and swinging them around gently.
I just blushed and turned around. I didn't want to sound perverted or anything like that.
"Look, Uram." she whispered. I turned to face her and she slowly began to remove her tight top. I was mesmerized. Then finally, she unsnapped her bra, causing her big, plump, tender breasts to bounce out. She immediatly grabbed my hands and guided them to her bosoms.
"Squeeze them..." She whimpered with lust. I followed her orders and began to crush them gently in my hand. She cringed and moaned softly. I decided to massage them and move them around. It worked. She grabbed my head and plunged it towards her left bosom. "Suck my tits, Uram...". I slowly circled my tongue around the pink circle of her nipple and then slowly popped it in my mouth. Ayame screamed and cooed gently. "That's it, Uram...Lick them..."
As I pleased my older sister, my erection poked against her thigh. I began to hump her gently as I sucked on her tender breast. "Oh, Uram..." She pulled my head away and plnuged it into her other teat, I slid it in my mouth as well and continued what I was doing.
As my sister moaned and complimented me, she slowly slid her hand and gripped my erection. "And what have we here...? She purred.

I turned completly red after that comment. "..." I was speechless.

"Aw...You're blushing...You're so cute!" She squealed. She then kneeled down and slowly undid my pants. I closed my eyes and waited for her response.

"Ooh...Pretty big for a kid..." She said nonchalantly. She looked into my eyes. Hers were filled with lust. "Do you want me to lick this for you, Uram? Do you want your big sister to suck on your hard cock until you explode? Hmm?".
The more she talkled like that, the harder I blushed. "Yes...Please, Ayame..." I uttered. Too shy to say anything else. She giigled and began. Slowly circling the head with her tongue. That part was very sensitive, it felt very intense. It made me cringe and repulse. "Oh, my...Sensitive, aren't you?" She added. She slowly sucked on the whole head area and finally slid half of it inside her warm, slimy mouth. It felt amazing. Her saliva was like warm goo that dripped and slithered all around my dick. She slowly bobbed her head in and out, stroking the bottom half with her fingers. I just stood there and took in all the pleasure. I already felt my self about to cume. She pulled my penis out of her mouth and said "Are you gonna cum, Uram?
"Yes, Ayame...I'm so close..."
"Well, then...How about cumming all over these?"
She wrapped my penis around her gigantic breasts, completly covering everything buy the head. She slowly tit fucked me. Grinding and swerving her tits around my cock.
It was just too much for me. I couldn't handle all the pleasure at once. She licked the head everytime it peeked out and sped up her breasts.
I wanted to cum so badly. I was almost there. After a few minutes, I whimpered out "I...I'm gonna...Cum, Ayame..." She just continued and encouraged me. "Do it, Uram. Cum all over your big sister's tits!" That last comment pushed me.
I climaxed. It felt much more better than when I did it alone. It was so intense. It splattered all over Ayame's tits and face. After the orgasm died down, she licked it all up and then cleaned the rest off with her hankerchief. I just stood there panting. "Good job, Uram. We're gonna do this more often. Eventually, I'll let you fuck me. Hard."

I just laid on top of my bed. Panting. Tired. Happy.

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:05:31

Way to copypasta.
This can´t happen in that short while.

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:06:39

Regus just: Flamed the kid royaly.

Are you kidding? No one has said the magic words yet. I will. Pics or it didnt happen.

Seriosly kid, shut the fuck up. This is like some Not Another Teen Movie shit. When the dudes sister is trying to fuck him. We got you though, you are a good writer. But seriosly, drop the act. And to the others. stop jerkin off.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:08:33

Also, the band members of Coheed & Cambria.

Never heard of them. But with a name like that, they must be stupid.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:09:42

At 12/19/06 01:05 PM, SantaBro wrote: Way to copypasta.
This can´t happen in that short while.

Yeah, this guy is right, you're bullshitting us mate.

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:10:02

All that already? Made up.

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:11:27

BONER TIME!!!

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:12:05

I say we MSPaint some mutant babies.

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:13:28

At 12/19/06 01:04 PM, HatDick wrote: A shitty sex story about him and his sister which is retarded and at the same time strangely erotic.

You actually expect us to believe that?

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:15:32

At 12/19/06 01:06 PM, TheHitman14 wrote:
Regus just: Flamed the kid royaly.
Are you kidding? No one has said the magic words yet. I will. Pics or it didnt happen.

Actually I said it on the bottom of the last page!

but it was more like "video or it didn't happen"

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:16:49

At 12/19/06 01:12 PM, Scarab-Stalk33r wrote: I say we MSPaint some mutant babies.

He's happy to see you!

You may have guessed, but I don't have MSPaint.

My sister wants me...

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:18:18

At 12/19/06 01:10 PM, DumbassDude wrote: All that already? Made up.

Obivously

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:20:17

At 12/19/06 12:52 PM, Stealth-Santa wrote: Video or it didn't happen!

MUSIC video or it didn't happen!

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:25:17

At 12/19/06 01:16 PM, Sidorio wrote: He's happy to see you!

Here comes the second. Ooh, he's smiling!

My sister wants me...

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:25:22

Tell her you're gay. And also, pics

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:28:12

Nice story but I don't think this is a great place for it, and clearly fake.

Who is your main account?

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:28:18

pics or it didnt happen

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:28:40

It it is false:
So what? *wanks*

If it tis true:
Zomfg i'm jealous! but don't make her pregnant, you'll get strange baby's lol.
anyways, *wanks* i don't care lol! keep typing, meh boy!

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:29:43

At 12/19/06 01:28 PM, LTmatt wrote: pics or it didnt happen

Scroll up. ABSOLUTRE PROOFD.

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:30:00

Aw cute!

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:34:19

At 12/19/06 01:30 PM, Sidorio wrote:
Aw cute!

*sniff* They grow up so fast!

My sister wants me...

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:38:03

I would've loved to be you

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:45:09

mmm i got hard

too bad its fake :((((

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:45:56

bullsh!t. Either this is already some anime hentai that I haven't watched yet or your an awesome bullsh!t artist. Good writing, but fake as f*ck, become an exotic writer dude, write books, become famous. Use your skills for something good and make some money wrather than trying to bullsh!t some kids on newgrounds.

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:49:31

At 12/19/06 01:47 PM, Odyssic wrote: Looks like your going to be a virgin forever.

They already had two adorable kids.

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:49:51

You... you made me hard. I cant really say this without sounding gay but...

Some kid made me hard over the internet.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:51:38

At 12/19/06 01:49 PM, Scarab-Stalk33r wrote:
At 12/19/06 01:47 PM, Odyssic wrote: Looks like your going to be a virgin forever.
They already had two adorable kids.

You can be a virgin and still have kids,
it only takes one sperm,
one just happens to crawl down her body
*POP*
Pregnant

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:56:15

Realy there is no way that actually happened, and if it did it is probably the sickest thing ever. But it was quite entertaining.

If that did actaully happen you should be very scared your a wierdo for liking it, and you should just run away and get as far away from your sister as possible.

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 13:59:18

Good writing, but fake as f*ck, become an exotic writer dude, write books, become famous.

Lol @ grammar... f*ck, become an eXotic writer dude.

And his story pwns yay! *wanks*

Response to My sister wants me... 2006-12-19 14:00:46

whoa

BBS Signature