00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your google adsense?

696 Views | 5 Replies

Your google adsense? 2006-12-13 17:34:23

I'm not sure if I'm making much compared to you guys. Lately I get about 20 cents a day. My question is, how much money do you make daily, monthly, and in total, with your google adsense. I guess you could consider this a survey.

Response to Your google adsense? 2006-12-13 17:43:40

I think you are in the wrong forum
You should post this on general.

Unless Goggle adsense is for flash???, i know about google adds, to win money on web pages but not about google adsense

Response to Your google adsense? 2006-12-13 18:20:25

No, I shouldn't be in general, or programming. Flash people have websites, general people don't. And programming may be more so, but I think Flash is the better choice.

Response to Your google adsense? 2006-12-13 20:17:25

I was making $5 a day, sometimes $20, then google adsense banned my account, they said I had invalid clicks when no such thing had happened, i'm really pissed off. I tried another email and they denied it.

BBS Signature

Response to Your google adsense? 2006-12-14 10:35:22

At 12/13/06 06:20 PM, Snubby wrote: No, I shouldn't be in general, or programming. Flash people have websites, general people don't. :And programming may be more so, but I think Flash is the better choice.

But flash is about the program, not a about webpages with flash, this should go on general, this has nopthing to do with flash as a software

Response to Your google adsense? 2006-12-14 10:43:45

use the search this topic is covered like once a month or so. Also this is the wrong forum.
Google adsense ads are html based and have nothing to do with flash. Even if youre site is all flash, your google ads need to be in the html page containing the movie and not the flash app itself. I hope you understand the lock.

-L

None

BBS Signature