00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New XIAO XIAO

1,145 Views | 6 Replies

New XIAO XIAO 2003-04-08 06:07:14

Does nayone know if XIAO XIAO 9 is still in making or has it been stopped?

Response to New XIAO XIAO 2003-04-08 06:10:04

Yeh I hope they make a new one !

they Kick Ass

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to New XIAO XIAO 2003-04-08 06:13:02

Nah I hope he does not make another Xiao Xiao I hope he moves on too non stick and makes some awesome other types of movies, He still remains one of my no.1 Animators on the web but,

Response to New XIAO XIAO 2003-04-08 06:23:45

I'm actually looking forward to another Xiao Xiao. It has been an awfully long time since the last one was made...The creator could change the style a bit, but it is still overly impressive to watch!

you didn't see nothing, capisce?

Response to New XIAO XIAO 2003-04-08 07:54:30

I dunno, but a both choices - to either continue XX9, or move on to different stuff like more cool 3-d movies is both fine for me, as long as he releases something. Every piece of art from Zhu kicks ass, even XX1. Damn, My favorite XiaoXiao movies were number 7 and 8, it was a good thing that he continued number 7, but damn, I wanted 8 to be continued too.

Response to New XIAO XIAO 2003-04-08 08:01:49

At 4/8/03 06:13 AM, MissenLinx wrote: Nah I hope he does not make another Xiao Xiao I hope he moves on too non stick and makes some awesome other types of movies, He still remains one of my no.1 Animators on the web but,

He's one of my favorite artists too, and I don't think he should quit stick figures. First, everyone is good at something different, and his flash talent lies in making stick figures, so I don't think he can do that well making other things, he's probably not used to it. Second, wouldn't it be kinda weird to see someone who has submitted 10 movies that were all stick figures, and then suddenly submitting anime? I mean, Zhu could try new styles and could try to change around his work, just like he's done in his different flash movies - he made an avi movie (XX1), a interactive "press the button at the right time" game with different endings (XX2), a one-perspective 2-d fight that looks like it's a video game, and also a cool 3-d ending (XX3),a nice 3-d shooting game (XX4), a fictional fight with the boss like in XX1 when they both die (XX5), a press-the-buttons-as-fast-as-you-can thing (XX6), a 2-episode movie (XX7&8), and finally, a 2-d fighting game (XX9). I remember all those things, I'm a great XiaoXiao fan.

Response to New XIAO XIAO 2003-04-08 08:08:39

At 4/8/03 06:07 AM, Moldy_Worp wrote: Does nayone know if XIAO XIAO 9 is still in making or has it been stopped?

It's been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time so I'd guess no.