00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Halloween Art Contest Winners

26,922 Views | 68 Replies

Response to Halloween Art Contest Winners 2006-11-03 01:14:43

At 11/3/06 12:54 AM, Doodler wrote: I really think Zombie-Pimp should have ranked higher, looking back. The man did some fine work.

Anyway, how is the next contest going to be run? Are you guys rotating staff for each one (so like... synj, michael, jose, stamper or tom could be running it), or is this part of your never-ending torrent of NG-sponsibilities? Heh. NG-sponsibilities.

NG-sponsibilities.

Jose is up next, even though we joint decided on the topic.

and very clever doodler.

hopefully doodler believes me...lol

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature

Response to Halloween Art Contest Winners 2006-11-03 02:15:52

omg why din mien win???

Actually, I rather enjoyed the winners. I am thrilled to see that Gybrush Threepwood of Monkey Island was a winning character in one of the submissions.

On the side, I think this is a great thing you NG dudes are doing for the forum and for the site in general. Drawing programs can be much more affordable for the average visitor than Flash, and it really gives everyone an opportunity to be included.

Who knows, maybe P-Bot will have the company of a Still-Art Bot some day.

BBS Signature

Response to Halloween Art Contest Winners 2006-11-03 02:42:06

At 11/3/06 01:14 AM, JohnnyUtah wrote:
hopefully doodler believes me...lol

Whatever that means can't be good.

Response to Halloween Art Contest Winners 2006-11-03 11:21:50

even with the very nicely stated disclaimer of how hard it was to pick due to everyone ruling, some people still cry like little girls in here.

"OH well that's now how *I* would have picked it so therefore it's NO GOOD". Where does that get you other than looking like a party pooper?

Response to Halloween Art Contest Winners 2006-11-03 16:17:26

At 11/3/06 12:54 AM, Doodler wrote: I really think Zombie-Pimp should have ranked higher, looking back. The man did some fine work.

lol thanks, but i'm just relieved that I placed at all. I'll have to try harder on the next one to score higher.

Response to Halloween Art Contest Winners 2006-11-04 23:03:34

Congrats to all the winners.

Response to Halloween Art Contest Winners 2006-11-05 16:00:25

I never knew there was such a contest!

Response to Halloween Art Contest Winners 2006-11-05 23:12:08

I thought the pong one was really clever.

Response to Halloween Art Contest Winners 2006-11-08 00:46:25

This is AceTheSly. I think that the winners of the halloween contest thing deserved the money. Some of the films were very good. I liked more like blue halloween.