Be a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

  • 1,597,538 Views
  • 64,358 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
patu1
patu1
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 03:08 PM Reply

Mods disappearing
a few months back i was so happy when all the mods posted here frequently..
now they are all gone =[ except Luis of course..but he is posting less two..
going to school
My school starts in a week. i am going up to highschool so it ain't even where i live but i look forward to it..
ZRB
i'll miss you and most of your posts...=]
ART forum and bmk
No he isn't there either..in fact i don't think it is being modded at all..
By the way..i started a ruckus by telling someone "you might want learn how to draw" when did that become an insult on the internet in an art forum ?


BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 03:27 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 03:08 PM, patu1 wrote: Mods disappearing
a few months back i was so happy when all the mods posted here frequently..
now they are all gone =[ except Luis of course..but he is posting less two..

Babysitting you all during the summer is very stressful, we are all very happy that you guys are going back to school :)


None

tommattox
tommattox
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 03:43 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 03:27 PM, Luis wrote:
At 8/25/08 03:08 PM, patu1 wrote: Mods disappearing
a few months back i was so happy when all the mods posted here frequently..
now they are all gone =[ except Luis of course..but he is posting less two..
Babysitting you all during the summer is very stressful, we are all very happy that you guys are going back to school :)

I'll tell you whats stressful. Getting up at 8 in the morning to make 6 bucketfuls of chips from potatoes thats whats stressful (Thats my job X( )

Patu are you suggesting that your under the 13 year old age limit? ^^ Or did I miss something when you said your going to high school.


BBS Signature
Paranoia
Paranoia
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 03:49 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 12:23 PM, Bezman wrote:
At 8/25/08 11:35 AM, Paranoia wrote: He's been busy in Edinburgh.
Eh?

Was that him going to the toilet?

Nah, Ed Byrne's his stage name.


BBS Signature
JordanD
JordanD
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Artist
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 05:07 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 11:32 AM, ThaDj wrote: Mods disappearing
It's the Apocalypse !

My bad... >.>

maybe

RyanPridgeon
RyanPridgeon
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 12:23 PM, Bezman wrote:
At 8/25/08 11:35 AM, Paranoia wrote: He's been busy in Edinburgh.
Eh?

Was that him going to the toilet?

I SWEAR I JUST NEEDED TO TAKE A CRAP OK?


I make flashes because I can.
PM me for anything flash or web related or visit my blog!!

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 05:42 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 05:16 PM, RyanPridgeon wrote: I SWEAR I JUST NEEDED TO TAKE A CRAP OK?

So did I... so do I.

At 8/25/08 03:08 PM, patu1 wrote:
ZRB
i'll miss you and most of your posts...=]

Today is his last day I think. We will all miss him.

At 8/25/08 03:43 PM, tommattox wrote: I'll tell you whats stressful. Getting up at 8 in the morning to make 6 bucketfuls of chips from potatoes thats whats stressful (Thats my job X( )

Now I'll always think of you of Mr. Chip Man, or a dancing elf that works in the chippy.

At 8/25/08 03:27 PM, Luis wrote: Babysitting you all during the summer is very stressful, we are all very happy that you guys are going back to school :)

I'm a sad panda about it.


Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
patu1
patu1
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 06:47 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 03:43 PM, tommattox wrote:
At 8/25/08 03:27 PM, Luis wrote:
At 8/25/08 03:08 PM, patu1 wrote: Mods disappearing
a few months back i was so happy when all the mods posted here frequently..
now they are all gone =[ except Luis of course..but he is posting less two..
Babysitting you all during the summer is very stressful, we are all very happy that you guys are going back to school :)
I'll tell you whats stressful. Getting up at 8 in the morning to make 6 bucketfuls of chips from potatoes thats whats stressful (Thats my job X( )

Patu are you suggesting that your under the 13 year old age limit? ^^ Or did I miss something when you said your going to high school.

No i am almost 16..in Israel we have junior highs and high school starts at the 10th grade.

animation main
i wanted to open it, organized and all. Luis didn't answer my pm, so anybody gor a problem with me opening it (except you vengeance. i get it you hate me...)


BBS Signature
KaynSlamdyke
KaynSlamdyke
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 07:20 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 06:47 PM, patu1 wrote: animation main
i wanted to open it, organized and all. Luis didn't answer my pm, so anybody gor a problem with me opening it (except you vengeance. i get it you hate me...)

barring the fact it was started two years ago as an offhanded comment I made and has since ceased to be updated with anything useful on it, I can see no reason to not let you run it...

As for why I've been offline, I've had a lousy set of weeks and have not been in the mood to talk to anyone over forums. Hopefully the reg meet this week will cheer me up.


...

BBS Signature
Bezman
Bezman
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 07:45 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 03:49 PM, Paranoia wrote:
At 8/25/08 12:23 PM, Bezman wrote:
At 8/25/08 11:35 AM, Paranoia wrote: He's been busy in Edinburgh.
Eh?

Was that him going to the toilet?
Nah, Ed Byrne's his stage name.

As awesome and mind-boggling as that would be, I doubt that Kayn's 36.

ReNaeNae
ReNaeNae
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 08:42 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 07:20 PM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: Hopefully the reg meet this week will cheer me up.

...aww!! Sounds like someone needs a hug! Maybe Luis will give you one on my behalf... right after he pinches Mogly's cheeks! ;D

patu1
patu1
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 09:07 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 07:20 PM, KaynSlamdyke wrote:
barring the fact it was started two years ago as an offhanded comment I made and has since ceased to be updated with anything useful on it, I can see no reason to not let you run it...
As for why I've been offline, I've had a lousy set of weeks and have not been in the mood to talk to anyone over forums. Hopefully the reg meet this week will cheer me up.

thanks =] cheer up =]
P.S
i sent you a friend request on xbox live my gamer tag is TwisterSH please add me


BBS Signature
atomic-noodle
atomic-noodle
  • Member since: May. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 07:20 PM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: As for why I've been offline, I've had a lousy set of weeks and have not been in the mood to talk to anyone over forums. Hopefully the reg meet this week will cheer me up.

Don't forget to bring the duct tape.


iamcoreyg.com // campnorth
Need a website? music? graphics? CONTACT ME.

BBS Signature
Ani-Money
Ani-Money
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 10:56 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 10:34 PM, atomic-noodle wrote:
At 8/25/08 07:20 PM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: As for why I've been offline, I've had a lousy set of weeks and have not been in the mood to talk to anyone over forums. Hopefully the reg meet this week will cheer me up.
Don't forget to bring the duct tape.

Whaaaa? You guys gonna be doing some role-playing or something?

Kool-Aid
Kool-Aid
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 03:27 PM, Luis wrote: Babysitting you all during the summer is very stressful, we are all very happy that you guys are going back to school :)

We aren't paying you shit. -.-

=D
JordanD
JordanD
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Artist
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 25th, 2008 @ 11:32 PM Reply

At 8/25/08 11:02 PM, Blackfang wrote:
At 8/25/08 03:27 PM, Luis wrote: Babysitting you all during the summer is very stressful, we are all very happy that you guys are going back to school :)
We aren't paying you shit. -.-

=D

however, there's a store down the street that will SELL you shit!!!!!!!!!

glad to be of service ^_^

atomic-noodle
atomic-noodle
  • Member since: May. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 01:32 AM Reply

At 8/25/08 11:02 PM, Blackfang wrote:
At 8/25/08 03:27 PM, Luis wrote: Babysitting you all during the summer is very stressful, we are all very happy that you guys are going back to school :)
We aren't paying you shit. -.-

=D

If anything he should be paying us.

that bastard owes me money anyway

iamcoreyg.com // campnorth
Need a website? music? graphics? CONTACT ME.

BBS Signature
BoMToons
BoMToons
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 01:37 AM Reply

What are you known for amongst your friends?

Always sings the high-harmony in happy birthday.

Toast
Toast
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 01:40 AM Reply

At 8/25/08 03:43 PM, tommattox wrote: Patu are you suggesting that your under the 13 year old age limit? ^^ Or did I miss something when you said your going to high school.

wait what? high school is under 13? i thought it was 16-18 lol. Here we have different schools for <10 year olds, 10-15 year olds, and then 16-18. This year I'm gonna be 16 so I'm entering what we call "lycee", i thought it was the equivalent of high school lol.


BBS Signature
Toast
Toast
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 01:53 AM Reply

At 8/26/08 01:43 AM, SpamBurger wrote: Where I am, high school is 14-17, and middle school is 11-13.

then what's 18?

Nothing really. I guess the computer geek? Well all my friends are pretty much into computers, but not as much as I am :p

i thought you were known as the local tough guy who scares little children and tells adults what to do


BBS Signature
Josh-B
Josh-B
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 02:00 AM Reply

At 8/26/08 01:56 AM, SpamBurger wrote: Um, there is no school past 17, except for college, but that's not required.

Well, actually it depends on if you started school a year later, like me. For instance, I'm going to be turning 18 during my senior year.


:U

Wolfears2
Wolfears2
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 03:33 AM Reply

At 8/25/08 03:27 PM, Luis wrote: Babysitting you all during the summer is very stressful, we are all very happy that you guys are going back to school :)

Don't worry, there'll still be me to look after. I'm always here. Always lurking. Then I whip out my flamegun and STRIKE!

My fan will know what I'm talking about.

Click my sig for a hilarious thread.

BBS Signature
Toast
Toast
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 03:36 AM Reply

in 3 days I will finally be back to france where I have my 200gb 8500 gforce nvidia computer with flash cs3. it should be a good feeling after using broken laptops and windows 95 computers for 5 weeks.


BBS Signature
Depredation
Depredation
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 05:16 AM Reply

At 8/26/08 01:56 AM, SpamBurger wrote:
Nothing really. I guess the computer geek? Well all my friends are pretty much into computers, but not as much as I am :p
i thought you were known as the local tough guy who scares little children and tells adults what to do
Well, that too, I guess.

The two don't really go together :P.

At 8/26/08 03:36 AM, Toast wrote: in 3 days I will finally be back to france where I have my 200gb 8500 gforce nvidia computer with flash cs3. it should be a good feeling after using broken laptops and windows 95 computers for 5 weeks.

Get a 4850, cheap, and as good as 8800gt, if not better.

Schools

Wait, so in America you have middle school? I don't really see the point in swapping school for a couple of years :S.


BBS Signature
funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 05:24 AM Reply

At 8/26/08 03:36 AM, Toast wrote: in 3 days I will finally be back to france where I have my 200gb 8500 gforce nvidia computer with flash cs3. it should be a good feeling after using broken laptops and windows 95 computers for 5 weeks.

nice and surely you could get better then win 95, seriously that sucked

Xeptic
Xeptic
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 05:27 AM Reply

I've been on vacation the past two weeks, anything noteworthy happened while I was gone?


BBS Signature
funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 05:35 AM Reply

At 8/26/08 05:27 AM, Xeptic wrote: I've been on vacation the past two weeks, anything noteworthy happened while I was gone?

i think clock day happend, and if you want to find news check out the news forum, but i find its never that helpful, have a nice holiday?

Jimp
Jimp
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 05:43 AM Reply

Oh my god rage against the machine are the best band ive ever seen live! Never felt that much fucking power in my life! Tenacious D were amazing too, as were metallica, queens of the stoneage, Thrice and sooo many other bands! :D Im talking about Reading if anyones wondering :P

I was a bit pissed off that 2 of the bands I wanted to see pulled out (slipknot and a7x) but oh well, nothing mattered after rage :D

Waah my game has only got like 50,000 views across the internet :( I thought it would do a little better than that after a week, but oh well I guess it could be worse! Has anyone got any tips for getting more views, apart from "make a better game"? :P


BBS Signature
Toast
Toast
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 05:43 AM Reply

At 8/26/08 05:24 AM, funkycaveman wrote:
At 8/26/08 03:36 AM, Toast wrote: in 3 days I will finally be back to france where I have my 200gb 8500 gforce nvidia computer with flash cs3. it should be a good feeling after using broken laptops and windows 95 computers for 5 weeks.
nice and surely you could get better then win 95, seriously that sucked

I'm in israel to visit my family, obviously it's not my actual computer. I used my sponsorship money to buy a really nice computer last year


BBS Signature
funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 05:47 AM Reply

At 8/26/08 05:43 AM, Toast wrote:
At 8/26/08 05:24 AM, funkycaveman wrote:
At 8/26/08 03:36 AM, Toast wrote: in 3 days I will finally be back to france where I have my 200gb 8500 gforce nvidia computer with flash cs3. it should be a good feeling after using broken laptops and windows 95 computers for 5 weeks.
nice and surely you could get better then win 95, seriously that sucked
I'm in israel to visit my family, obviously it's not my actual computer. I used my sponsorship money to buy a really nice computer last year

oh thats cool, using it for cool/useful stuff and not drugs. actleast they have a computer, does flash work with windows 95? does it even have internet, the eariest i had was 98. must have been a lot on sponsorship money.