00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lewdinitiative just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

osama and saddam

519 Views | 9 Replies

osama and saddam 2003-03-09 10:55:26

ok picture this, ur George Bush and u have captured osama and saddam, wat would u do to them? give them the chair? lock em up? torture them, etc. wat would YOU do if u were George Bush?

Response to osama and saddam 2003-03-09 11:07:04

At 3/9/03 10:55 AM, greenblade1 wrote: ok picture this, ur George Bush and u have captured osama and saddam, wat would u do to them? give them the chair? lock em up? torture them, etc. wat would YOU do if u were George Bush?

i'd throw them into a gay disco and just let all those guys have all the fun they wanted

BBS Signature

Response to osama and saddam 2003-03-09 11:08:08

At 3/9/03 10:55 AM, greenblade1 wrote: ok picture this, ur George Bush and u have captured osama and saddam, wat would u do to them? give them the chair? lock em up? torture them, etc. wat would YOU do if u were George Bush?

I would teach them that you should type out you instead of u on a consistent bases

BBS Signature

Response to osama and saddam 2003-03-09 11:09:13

Politics form.
Proper Grammer.
Two things you need to learn.

Response to osama and saddam 2003-03-09 11:35:39

I could kick Bush, Osama and Saddam Asses! YYYEAAAAAHHH

osama and saddam

BBS HERO! O RLY?

BBS Signature

Response to osama and saddam 2003-03-09 11:39:24

At 3/9/03 11:08 AM, thisisasignin wrote:
I would teach them that you should type out you instead of u on a consistent bases

I think you want the word 'basis' not 'bases'.

Response to osama and saddam 2003-03-10 10:31:12

At 3/9/03 11:39 AM, leeboy105 wrote:
At 3/9/03 11:08 AM, thisisasignin wrote:
I think you want the word 'basis' not 'bases'.

bases = plural of basis

BBS Signature

Response to osama and saddam 2003-03-10 10:35:53

At 3/9/03 11:07 AM, Milesthegreat_TAPK_ wrote: i'd throw them into a gay disco and just let all those guys have all the fun they wanted

Don't do that! Saddam will probably strip and start chasing the whole crowd.

Response to osama and saddam 2003-03-10 11:23:22

If I caught Usama I wouldn't tell anyone. I'd just try and get information out of him. Then, after a couple years, when I felt I had destroyed his terrorist network and found all his sleeper cells I might tell the public I had caught him.

So we may have caught Usama a long time ago! He could be sitting in a cell somewhere. If we caught him right after 9-11 and let the world know it would cause all his sleep cells to go into action for sure! As long as they think he's still out there they may wait for orders. The moment they know we have them they will attack us. So maybe we have him, maybe we don't. Bush said there would be many parts of the war on terror that would be secret. He said we may have huge victories that we would never know about because they would have to be kept top secret. I think what he was saying was we might catch some of these guys, but we can't tell you we caught them. They may have been watching that Mohammad guy for some time, and decided to go public with his official capture just to stir up some more activity in the remaining cells.

Think about it.

osama and saddam

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to osama and saddam 2003-03-10 11:26:54

Watch out! He's gotten free!

osama and saddam