00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tankman420420 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who has been adminating lately?

2,626 Views | 35 Replies

Response to Who has been adminating lately? 2006-08-27 02:57:25

At 8/27/06 02:46 AM, HyperactiveYouth wrote:
At 8/27/06 02:38 AM, Jim_God wrote: Then that makes you a homophobe.
Okay, just to interupt into your stupid little argument...No, that infact would not make him homophobic. Homophobia is being scared of gays, being disturbed by gay sex isn't being scared.

I'm using it in a more general sense, instead of saying "discriminatory against homosexual relationships".

BBS Signature

Response to Who has been adminating lately? 2006-08-27 03:01:56

dunno

... LOL WOW this signature is ancient.

BBS Signature

Response to Who has been adminating lately? 2006-08-27 03:05:16

At 8/27/06 02:57 AM, Jim_God wrote:
Okay, just to interupt into your stupid little argument...No, that infact would not make him homophobic. Homophobia is being scared of gays, being disturbed by gay sex isn't being scared.
I'm using it in a more general sense, instead of saying "discriminatory against homosexual relationships".

Right, but that still isn't the meaning of the word. Besides, I just read a little more of your guys argument and it doesn't sound like anyone is being discriminatorty. Stop pissing on this topic anyways, it's about photoshoping a cute fucking kitten surfing the net. Let that be.

Zing.

BBS Signature

Response to Who has been adminating lately? 2006-08-27 03:07:55

At 8/27/06 03:05 AM, HyperactiveYouth wrote:
At 8/27/06 02:57 AM, Jim_God wrote:
Right, but that still isn't the meaning of the word. Besides, I just read a little more of your guys argument and it doesn't sound like anyone is being discriminatorty. Stop pissing on this topic anyways, it's about photoshoping a cute fucking kitten surfing the net. Let that be.

I know, but the topic starter turned it into a flame war because of off-site disputes, I tried to end it a few posts back, but they keep replying or PMing me and telling me to reply.

BBS Signature

Response to Who has been adminating lately? 2006-08-27 03:09:33

Kitty is just reinacting part of his favorite movie.

Response to Who has been adminating lately? 2006-08-27 04:21:16

I was bored and the pic made me think of NEDM.

Sadly, all I have is paint and GIMP (Which I don't know how to use for anything but resizing and changing filesize.).

BBS Signature