00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do Black People Use Sunscreen?

1,451 Views | 17 Replies

Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:51:37

Seriously. Do they? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a Black person buy/use sunscreen.

Furthermore, do they even get sunburns? And if they do, what does it look like? Is it red, like on white people? What the hell.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:52:41

At 8/13/06 11:51 AM, Luxury_Yacht wrote: Seriously. Do they? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a Black person buy/use sunscreen.

Furthermore, do they even get sunburns? And if they do, what does it look like? Is it red, like on white people? What the hell.

yes it is possible for black people to get sunburn, but its just a lot harder to get then white people. And all that happends is they get a lil redder. ( from what I know )

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:52:44

I think it is in their genetics that they do not get burned as easily as caucasians. I am just thinking that being in tropical conditions during the developement of humans, that they gained the trait to have more resistance to UV rays.

!

BBS Signature

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:53:07

+1 generaisation

they are more resistent towards the sun, skin pigments, ask about it at work

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:53:51

Like, do Dogs get sunburn?

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:54:59

Meh, I got sun POISINING once which is like 10 times worse. So yes, we can. My skin is lighter than most black people, though so i dont know.

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:54:59

No idea, but do ginger people get burned more?

BBS Signature

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:55:06

They probably get sunburned just not nearly as easily as white people do, and as for what color it is...good question

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:55:33

At 8/13/06 11:53 AM, DarkSytze wrote: A long time ago black people where forced to work in the burning sun, thats called slavery. I just geuss they got used to it, passing it on to their children.

then I guess I'm naturaly stronger than any white kid cause of my ancestry

alright, lets do this thing

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:56:05

At 8/13/06 11:51 AM, Luxury_Yacht wrote: Seriously. Do they? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a Black person buy/use sunscreen.

thats an interesting thought, i dunno :)

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:56:09

For the people that are talking about skin pigment: yes, I realize that black people have skin that is different than white skin. It's called melanin, I believe and it determines skin color to an extent.

The question isn't WHY black people have dark skin; it's "do they use sunscreen". Has anyone here seen a black person use it? Or even better, is there an African-American BBS user here who HAS used sunscreen on a regular basis?

BBS Signature

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:58:27

At 8/13/06 11:56 AM, Luxury_Yacht wrote: is there an African-American BBS user here who HAS used sunscreen on a regular basis?

silly white man

black people don't hang around white people. They're too busy STEALING THEY'RE WIVES AND CHICKEN STACHES

OH SNAP!

But seriously, use wikipedia. It should tell you all you need toknow about Wesey Snipes'.

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 11:58:44

At 8/13/06 11:53 AM, Yiffie wrote: Like, do Dogs get sunburn?

No. Pigs and humans are the only two animals who can get sunburned. All other land mammals have thick layers of hair, and birds, reptiles & insects either have feathers, scales or exoskeletons.

Hey kids!

BBS Signature

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 12:00:01

They do get sun burned. Its just really hard to tell.

Save the world from ourselves.

BBS Signature

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 12:00:05

At 8/13/06 11:58 AM, von_Brunk wrote:
At 8/13/06 11:53 AM, Yiffie wrote: Like, do Dogs get sunburn?
No. Pigs and humans are the only two animals who can get sunburned. All other land mammals have thick layers of hair

What if you shaved them?

And then there's hairless mole rats, and hairless cats. Do they get sunburns?

BBS Signature

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 12:00:53

Actually no. We have eliminated the use of sun-screen by developing a gene in the NAACP Labs that hinders our skin immune to UV-Rays. In fact, the black race are the owners of sun-screen companies and have made billions off of white consumers.

But keep this a secret; we're not suppose to really mention it to people.

BBS Signature

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 12:01:39

No i dont think so. I've never seen a black person use suntan lotion before. They may have to though.

Response to Do Black People Use Sunscreen? 2006-08-13 12:04:44

At 8/13/06 12:00 PM, -wwwyzzerdd- wrote: Actually no. We have eliminated the use of sun-screen by developing a gene in the NAACP Labs that hinders our skin immune to UV-Rays. In fact, the black race are the owners of sun-screen companies and have made billions off of white consumers.

AH HA

I KNEW IT

DAMN YOU, NAACP, AND YOUR GOD COMPLEX AS WELL.

BBS Signature