00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice actors for my next flash

312 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice actors for my next flash 2006-08-09 12:45:48

Penguinlink here. Well, I have been making some flashes lately, and in a lot of the reviews, they say it would be much better if they included voices. The thing is, I'm not good with that. My next flash, which is Beanitato Shorts #3, would be awesome if it had some voices. If anyone is interested in voice acting for these shorts, please reply! By the way, I still don't have the lines yet. Thanks guys!

Response to Voice actors for my next flash 2006-08-09 14:34:41

Dear producer:

If you really are serious about this project that you are working on, you should not hold auditions here. I can say with full confidence that if you only hold auditions here, then you will be disappointed with the amount and quality of auditions you get. If you want your production to be successful, I would highly suggest going to the Voice Acting Club. It’s very organized, and has a large amount of very talented voice actors who are more than willing to audition for your project. All you have to do is join the forum and post the audition, then wait for the auditions to come flowing in. Honestly, what harm can come from posting there?

With that said, all voice actors who are offended by this post because they think it says they are untalented or something like that, should join the Voice Acting Club and see how much better it is then here. Nothing is stopping you from doing so.

Also, for all of those who will say I’m just trying to whore my forum, it’s not mine, and I’ve only been a member since April. I love the place, and love the people, and want to keep the forum as active as possible.

I wish you the best of luck with your productions,
Moose