00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

quickstove just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The cure

4,108 Views | 85 Replies

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 11:12:32

At 3/5/01 10:56 AM, OrtizAnimationZ wrote:
My Bad, the link just credits you as the singer. But you do it all my man.. that's great

thanx... the vocals were me and BRimole the guy who did the burnt n arnie voices on fdaallday
he was also on stage at last years newgrounds party

anyhow.... thanx again for digging it... why no ORTIZ remix on big fat pussy? there is still time :)

---

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 11:35:10

At 3/5/01 11:12 AM, FDA wrote:
At 3/5/01 10:56 AM, OrtizAnimationZ wrote:
My Bad, the link just credits you as the singer. But you do it all my man.. that's great
thanx... the vocals were me and BRimole the guy who did the burnt n arnie voices on fdaallday
he was also on stage at last years newgrounds party

anyhow.... thanx again for digging it... why no ORTIZ remix on big fat pussy? there is still time :)

---

Heh.. Cool!!! I finally got this week to myself,But I was going to use it to try and finish up pitt, as I know Tom is pissed at me right now..But If you can ask Tom To give up a day to make "BFP" I'll be happy to....But YOU Ask TOM!! cause he hits me ...Some Call P.E.T.A.!!!(People for Ethical Treatment of Animators)

The cure

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 12:09:54

At 3/5/01 11:35 AM, OrtizAnimationZ wrote: Heh.. Cool!!! I finally got this week to myself,But I was going to use it to try and finish up pitt, as I know Tom is pissed at me right now..But If you can ask Tom To give up a day to make "BFP" I'll be happy to....But YOU Ask TOM!! cause he hits me ...Some Call P.E.T.A.!!!(People for Ethical Treatment of Animators)

:) haha ok ... for BFP Tom will let you slide... also you should not spend much time on the remix... I mean the song, itself only took 10 minutes to create.

;) I wonder if we should have been holding a video contest for that song???

PETA this could be a good thing Also I finally met weed the cat from the song... that is a whole story separate from THE CURE topic though :)

The cure

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 12:31:18

Why dont you mix a cure loop for the front page?
That would rock!

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 13:51:42

At 3/5/01 12:31 PM, tiggleypoo wrote: Why dont you mix a cure loop for the front page?
That would rock!

well we could add the A FOREST loop to the virtual frontpage jukebox.... if you click on ross, wade, tom, me or tyrone you get diff music loops right now... we could do the cure one... if people really wanted it.... the new frontpage has a killer series of tunes from which to choose!!!

I am excited for the new look to be revealed!!!

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 14:58:33

That would rock so much, a forest is an awesome song!

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 15:30:18

I'm a Smiths fan & a Cure fan, it's actually contradictive, going by the message boards at the Morrissey-Solo site & the Cure site Cure fans are meant to be the sworn enemies of the Smiths fans.

Smith and Morrissey can both be anal retentive,
just cause some guy whose music i listen too tells me to hate some other guy and his music doesn't mean i'm going to

that would be idiotic

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 15:53:26

I hate the Cure, although I will admit they are talented musicians.

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 16:05:07

At 3/5/01 03:53 PM, Perdix wrote: I hate the Cure, although I will admit they are talented musicians.

The cure is awesome! but you are entitled to an oppinion.

Anyone ever see the episode of South Park, with robert smith? That was a great episode!

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 17:27:49

At 3/5/01 04:05 PM, tiggleypoo wrote:
At 3/5/01 03:53 PM, Perdix wrote: I hate the Cure, although I will admit they are talented musicians.

The cure is awesome! but you are entitled to an oppinion.

Anyone ever see the episode of South Park, with robert smith? That was a great episode!

That episode kicked ass.

The cure

BBS Signature

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 18:32:09

Who makes the loops on the front right now?

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 18:42:38

Am I the only person that doesn't like Will and Grace?

I am not into sitcoms. They are not funny, because you can hear the laugh in the background. What does that show you? Now, old sitcoms were cool and funny.

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 18:57:04

At 3/5/01 06:32 PM, tiggleypoo wrote: Who makes the loops on the front right now?

it says it right there LHM Lavender Hill Mob
get the mp3s for free on http://www.mp3.com/lhm

The ep called THE CIRCLE OF WILLIS comes out this may and marks the first release on the newgrounds music label UNGROUNDED.

Enjoy!

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 22:43:04

At 3/5/01 03:30 PM, WastedYouth wrote:
I'm a Smiths fan & a Cure fan, it's actually contradictive, going by the message boards at the Morrissey-Solo site & the Cure site Cure fans are meant to be the sworn enemies of the Smiths fans.

Smith and Morrissey can both be anal retentive,
just cause some guy whose music i listen too tells me to hate some other guy and his music doesn't mean i'm going to

that would be idiotic

I never said you should, I was just comenting on how petty other fans seem to be.

Response to The cure 2001-03-05 23:07:53

At 3/5/01 06:57 PM, FDA wrote:
At 3/5/01 06:32 PM, tiggleypoo wrote: Who makes the loops on the front right now?
it says it right there LHM Lavender Hill Mob
get the mp3s for free on http://www.mp3.com/lhm

The ep called THE CIRCLE OF WILLIS comes out this may and marks the first release on the newgrounds music label UNGROUNDED.

Enjoy!

Are you going to make that Cure loop the main one on the front page? Thats what i heard from TiggleyPoop, and i vote it stays Endless Handbag. That CD comes out in May...hmm, got any more info on it? Like estimated price, length and such. Regardless i will prolly pick it up now that i actually got a lil extra cash.
Later

Tanner

Response to The cure 2001-03-06 03:17:27

At 3/5/01 11:07 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote: Are you going to make that Cure loop the main one on the front page? Thats what i heard from TiggleyPoop, and i vote it stays Endless Handbag.

No.... but a few people did email me today asking for that... I have a whole new set of stuff set up for you :) There is more than one main page loop if you click each of the pixelated characters on the front page, left side, midway down.... you will get a diff loop. I may ADD A FOREST to the new page when that is released, but the main new loop will be a combination TERMINATOR MEETS MILITARTY FUNK if you can handle dat :)

That CD comes out in May...hmm, got any more info on it? Like estimated price, length and such. Regardless i will prolly pick it up now that i actually got a lil extra cash.

Later

nah... not yet.... I can tell you that a newgrounds fan did one of the remixes for circle of willis and it can be foud on the LHM link as listed below... The cd may contain a media section with some bonus PICO scenes :)

Response to The cure 2001-03-06 03:28:58

At 3/6/01 03:17 AM, FDA wrote:
At 3/5/01 11:07 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote: Are you going to make that Cure loop the main one on the front page? Thats what i heard from TiggleyPoop, and i vote it stays Endless Handbag.
No.... but a few people did email me today asking for that... I have a whole new set of stuff set up for you :) There is more than one main page loop if you click each of the pixelated characters on the front page, left side, midway down.... you will get a diff loop. I may ADD A FOREST to the new page when that is released, but the main new loop will be a combination TERMINATOR MEETS MILITARTY FUNK if you can handle dat :)

That CD comes out in May...hmm, got any more info on it? Like estimated price, length and such. Regardless i will prolly pick it up now that i actually got a lil extra cash.
Later
nah... not yet.... I can tell you that a newgrounds fan did one of the remixes for circle of willis and it can be foud on the LHM link as listed below... The cd may contain a media section with some bonus PICO scenes :)

Cool, i know it will prolly seem real obvious to me when i get he answer but who is the dude with the afro on the music button? I see Tom, Wade, Ross, and Shok but i cant figure out who the mystery man is. When you click on him you get the old skool NG music.

Response to The cure 2001-03-06 08:39:43

eminem rocks and so does Dr. dre, snoop, xzibit, NWA, Nate dogg, DMX and others too!

I haven't heard the cure so i can't really make a statement about them-....

Response to The cure 2001-03-06 11:33:08

little off mank, i didnt say they would be switching the front music (actually, i dont remember, if i did, sorry) Whatever i said, i meant, they might, switch something to cure or add something, just like shok said up there.

Response to The cure 2001-03-06 14:07:07

When are you putting the New loop thing/Juke Box up?

Response to The cure 2001-03-07 01:02:33

At 3/6/01 02:07 PM, tiggleypoo wrote: When are you putting the New loop thing/Juke Box up?

new loops will go up soon

I will also be adding loops from a new page which will be coming on mp3.com, specifically: http://www.mp3.com/pixeldelphia

and the dude with the afro is none other than TYRONE!!!

"let's just hope she dont got gas"

Response to The cure 2001-03-07 19:16:35

Is tyrone a real person? (or just in the movie?)

also, that mp3.com site doesnt seem to work....:(

Response to The cure 2001-03-07 20:46:03

At 3/7/01 07:16 PM, tiggleypoo wrote: Is tyrone a real person? (or just in the movie?)

also, that mp3.com site doesnt seem to work....:(

tyrone is as real as yoda.... he lives in our hearts!

www.mp3.com/zeitmahl is not working?? I just checked... it is working fine... http://www.mp3.com/zeitmahl check it choose download.

Response to The cure 2001-03-07 20:48:38

oh, stupid me.

http://www.mp3.com/pixeldelphia

I meant that- but i didnt read what you said- nm

Response to The cure 2001-03-07 20:53:14

At 3/7/01 08:48 PM, tiggleypoo wrote: oh, stupid me.

http://www.mp3.com/pixeldelphia

I meant that- but i didnt read what you said- nm

oh ok... well, it is taking mp3.com a very long time to add this page.... i wonder how long we can continue this thread before it comes back around to THE CURE :)

Response to The cure 2001-03-07 21:31:27

as long as you want, lol,

what do you think of www.bj-land.com (my site) ?

Response to The cure 2001-03-07 22:35:17

At 3/7/01 09:31 PM, tiggleypoo wrote: as long as you want, lol,

what do you think of www.bj-land.com (my site) ?

no comment

Response to The cure 2001-03-07 22:55:46

What is it with you? Leave me alone!

Response to The cure 2001-03-07 23:43:17

At 3/7/01 10:55 PM, tiggleypoo wrote: What is it with you? Leave me alone!

leave ME alone, thank you, and stop mailing me pics of your shaven scrotum, i am not a pediphile. I aught to report you.

Response to The cure 2001-03-08 00:05:04

At 3/4/01 09:52 PM, tiggleypoo wrote: The Cure is one of the best bands ever - Eminem sucks.

BLINK 182 BLINK 182 BLINK 182 BLINK 182BLINK 182 BLINK 182

smashmouth green day and the offspring oare good too