00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrMeltingPoint just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Question for Finale Users

839 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

A Question for Finale Users 2006-07-12 21:11:51

I need to resize a score into landscape format for my Finale 2004 program, but it keeps cutting off the bottom when I print, or it won't print right for the whole page.

How do I resize the margins for landscape print?

Response to A Question for Finale Users 2006-07-12 21:13:50

i have the same problem. you need to print pages seperatly, and wait a while between printing parts. otherwise it'll overlap and cut off parts. also chek the print preview if it looks weird adjust the page setup.

\" \ " / "/ - Myspace

\" \ " / "/ - Xenovora - my best song yet

\" \ " / "/ - my website

BBS Signature

Response to A Question for Finale Users 2006-07-12 21:16:05

At 7/12/06 09:13 PM, DJCityScape wrote: i have the same problem. you need to print pages seperatly, and wait a while between printing parts. otherwise it'll overlap and cut off parts. also chek the print preview if it looks weird adjust the page setup.

You see, it's a rather large score. (It's a marching band score for my band director.)

Is there any way to change the margins or to make the staves smaller so it can fit on the page better? :D

Response to A Question for Finale Users 2006-07-12 21:31:24

not that i can find, i started poking around in finale after i found this question and i can't seem to find a way. i tied a couple things but my printer is fucked up. sorry i can't help you further. try going to edit then page setup and select landscape. it might work...

\" \ " / "/ - Myspace

\" \ " / "/ - my website

BBS Signature

Response to A Question for Finale Users 2006-07-12 21:49:01

At 7/12/06 09:31 PM, DJCityScape wrote: not that i can find, i started poking around in finale after i found this question and i can't seem to find a way. i tied a couple things but my printer is fucked up. sorry i can't help you further. try going to edit then page setup and select landscape. it might work...

I figured it out! :O

When you create a new document, make sure to select "Landscape" on the first screen, and it will automatically set it up for you. :D I've always just had it on portrait. :P

Thanks for helping me! ^_^

Response to A Question for Finale Users 2006-07-12 21:54:08

Thanks for helping me! ^_^

Smartpoetic, at NG? O_o

Response to A Question for Finale Users 2006-07-13 01:41:15

glad i could be quite useless.

\" \ " / "/ - Myspace

\" \ " / "/ - my website

BBS Signature