00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

User Image Gallery

212,757 Views | 5,688 Replies

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 16:27:06

At 10/24/03 04:22 PM, alexsmolik wrote: Don't be so jealous Mal, you know you'll never get the chick popularity I get so you're trying to make stories up as if I was ugly. hehehe.
Ask teh real life chicks homeboy !

this coming from a frenchie...wait..are you saying french chicks are easy? woah, i'm totally there man!

i was joking man.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 16:30:42

At 10/24/03 04:27 PM, MALforPresident wrote: this coming from a frenchie...wait..are you saying french chicks are easy? woah, i'm totally there man!

Yeah. If you know how to get to them, they really are. In fact, every chick in the world is easy. You just have to be a bit handsome, have lotsa charm and lotsa lotsa talking.

i was joking man.

So was I <3

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 16:34:52

At 10/24/03 04:30 PM, alexsmolik wrote: Yeah. If you know how to get to them, they really are. In fact, every chick in the world is easy. You just have to be a bit handsome, have lotsa charm and lotsa lotsa talking.

damn that hansom and charm part..and i dont think the talking part is right, i talk to much sometimes..specially when i'm irritable

User Image Gallery

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 17:58:32

At 10/24/03 04:14 PM, BadReligionSkater wrote: Oh man, I'm stil fucking laughing my ass off at that pic. You actually went to college like that?! Joxa, you so crazy.

Yeh i went to college like that,juggled random objects(cos i cn juggle ooo!), Played trick or treat and got free cake and then on the way home i got on the bus andmade random noises,thennnnn skated thru town home.

Fun days:)
Now im on my holidays yayay!

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 18:33:13

more natural redhead pics

User Image Gallery

Der Tag des Taktgebers ist nahe beendet!

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 18:52:43

At 10/24/03 06:33 PM, Jubal wrote: more natural redhead pics

Yes, we can see that.
I don't know what the big deal about red heads are or anything. Some say they have special sex powers (the girls, not the man, don't feel concerned ! lol).
But that being said, I'd like you to clear me out on this one.
Is it true ?

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 18:54:44

At 10/24/03 06:52 PM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 10/24/03 06:33 PM, Jubal wrote: more natural redhead pics
Yes, we can see that.
I don't know what the big deal about red heads are or anything. Some say they have special sex powers (the girls, not the man, don't feel concerned ! lol).
But that being said, I'd like you to clear me out on this one.
Is it true ?

if i said yes, i'd be considered a braggart, and no one would believe me. if i said no, i'd be lying.

hope that helps

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 18:59:58

At 10/24/03 06:54 PM, Jubal wrote: if i said yes, i'd be considered a braggart, and no one would believe me. if i said no, i'd be lying.

My spidey sense is tingling.
If I'm right (most of the time), that would mean that if I got you right, redheads DO have some kind of sexual hyperactive power... I knew it. I know it's something about pheromones or something ! Damn ! I need to find myself three girls.
- a blonde
- a brunette
- a redhead

Just to see who's the best and if everything they say about myths and sex legends are troo.

hope that helps

I did my own investigation, and yes it did.

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 19:03:31

My spidey sense is tingling.
If I'm right (most of the time), that would mean that if I got you right, redheads DO have some kind of sexual hyperactive power... I knew it. I know it's something about pheromones or something ! Damn ! I need to find myself three girls.
- a blonde
- a brunette
- a redhead

i cannot speak for the female redheads, because honestly i'm afraid to be with one, but there is some sorta thing going on that is a bit unexplainable...

and i'm only afraid of a redheaded woman because i'd prolly die =)

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 19:14:53

At 10/24/03 07:03 PM, Jubal wrote: and i'm only afraid of a redheaded woman because i'd prolly die =)

you are freaky old guy..but i still reply to your post...

yeah, the super sex dealy in your redheads would cross powers and you'd both be innialated

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 19:19:02

At 10/24/03 07:14 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
At 10/24/03 07:03 PM, Jubal wrote: and i'm only afraid of a redheaded woman because i'd prolly die =)

yeah, the super sex dealy in your redheads would cross powers and you'd both be innialated

now you see where my fear stems from

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 21:14:28

At 10/24/03 07:14 PM, MALforPresident wrote:

Hehehehe..that was the coolest post i've read all week.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 21:19:49

At 10/24/03 09:14 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: Hehehehe..that was the coolest post i've read all week.

well duh..look who posted it! :)

i was gonna say something else..but i forgotted. i'll think of it later

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 21:24:07

At 10/24/03 09:19 PM, MALforPresident wrote:

too much drugs eh?

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 22:50:42

'tis true, if I may say so myself. red head gals = great in bed (plz note: this is from self evaluation, not experience w/ others. lol) i'm also scared to go out w/ another red-head...for obvious reasons (if u can't figure them out, you should work on your reading skills)

At 10/24/03 06:59 PM, alexsmolik wrote: - a blonde
- a brunette
- a redhead

so, should i die my hair once a week (alternating blonde, brunette, and back to red each week) and move to paris?

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 22:56:47

I think the red hair deal is ridiculous. I think they just symbolize a mature woman sexyness and for men..I dunno... As for great in bed? I doubt that we can even assume such a thing. The most sexual and "talented" people I've come to known were all brunettes. So there!

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 23:35:50

At 10/24/03 10:56 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: I think the red hair deal is ridiculous. I think they just symbolize a mature woman sexyness and for men..I dunno... As for great in bed? I doubt that we can even assume such a thing. The most sexual and "talented" people I've come to known were all brunettes. So there!

i'm assuming that you have been with a natural redhead then? i've been with the dye jobs, it is NOT the same.

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 23:43:52

At 10/24/03 11:35 PM, Jubal wrote:

i'm assuming that you have been with a natural redhead then? i've been with the dye jobs, it is NOT the same.

Nah..Ive never actually been with a redhead..Im just saying i doubt that the myth is near the truth..Because the most sexual people I know are brunettes. One dyed her hair red, but she is a brunette, but she is still a sex maniac. Just saying it's ridiuclous to tell who is great in the sac by hair color.

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 23:44:42

At 10/24/03 09:24 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
At 10/24/03 09:19 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
too much drugs eh?

nooo, drugs are bad mmmkay..to much..um..man, it would be so much esier to explain my bad memory had i been a druggy...damn evil bad memory..making teachers think i'm a stoner..or was that because of when i space off in class and drool on my books

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-24 23:48:24

Nah..Ive never actually been with a redhead..Im just saying i doubt that the myth is near the truth..Because the most sexual people I know are brunettes. One dyed her hair red, but she is a brunette, but she is still a sex maniac. Just saying it's ridiuclous to tell who is great in the sac by hair color.

it'll be something for you to find out on your own... go find yourself a true red-head and see what you think then.

(we all know all blondes aren't stupid, but some myths can be closer to the truth than others)

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 01:14:04

My humble opinion as far as Redheads and Blondes and whatever... The best in bed... is not actually a redhead... but STRAWBERRY BLONDE... OMG R0X0R!!! This girl had an insatiable appetite for sex... I had to make up excuses of why I was too busy to do her... 3-4 times a day gets to be a bit much for me... BUT OMG... when we did it... she somehow knew how to control her cunt muscles and would flex them.... .... man... you wouldn't believe... ... her cunt turned into a damn VICE... TIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!! phew...

Sygil out...

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 01:18:03

At 10/25/03 01:14 AM, Sygil wrote: her cunt turned into a damn VICE... TIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!! phew...

Sygil out...

Ok..What the fuck?

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 01:37:35

At 10/25/03 01:18 AM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
At 10/25/03 01:14 AM, Sygil wrote: her cunt turned into a damn VICE... TIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!! phew...

Sygil out...
Ok..What the fuck?

i do believe he's talking about the kegel muscle. any women can control that, they just need to practice (a lot)

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 01:39:29

At 10/22/03 05:29 AM, sirevil wrote:
At 10/22/03 05:23 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: please say beer.
I don't drink beer or anything alcoholic. as you all know I tend to drink bottled water, like Funeral Thirst

hey man.. ya got a little shit on your upper lip there...

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 01:50:36

from my experiance blonds are the best, they are cute, like the cock, and are gullible:) redheads, and by far the freakyest of the three. and bruntes are decently well ballanced, i enjoy brunets more as freinds, (cause they have good brains, but so do red heads)

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 01:58:22

At 10/25/03 01:50 AM, BlGMANBRAINY wrote: from my experiance blonds are the best, they are cute, like the cock, and are gullible:) redheads, and by far the freakyest of the three. and bruntes are decently well ballanced, i enjoy brunets more as freinds, (cause they have good brains, but so do red heads)

well what about those with differnt colored hair? those who die thier hair like joxa?

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 04:46:19

At 10/25/03 01:39 AM, MarkOfTheBeast wrote:
hey man.. ya got a little shit on your upper lip there...

thats a pretty lame insult if I ever heard one, lets see what you look like dumbass, oh and I kind of got a taste for blood also

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 06:05:44

At 10/25/03 01:58 AM, ngWo_Mr_Destruction wrote: well what about those with differnt colored hair? those who die thier hair like joxa?

Joxa can't be considered as a girl since he's a boy with a big huge thick penis (one has said). That being said, I think that the description of the blondes/brunettes/redheads was pretty good. Even though I never tried it with brunettes. There are so few...
I might go to England to find some more.

BBS Signature

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 06:12:34

At 10/25/03 06:05 AM, alexsmolik wrote:
I think that the description of the blondes/brunettes/redheads was pretty good.

ok whos cares if a girls is blonde, brunette, or a redhead. as long as shes smarter then me, I enjoy being around, and looks good I'll be happy, but till then life sucks

Response to User Image Gallery 2003-10-25 06:23:25

At 10/25/03 06:12 AM, sirevil wrote:
At 10/25/03 06:05 AM, alexsmolik wrote:
I think that the description of the blondes/brunettes/redheads was pretty good.
ok whos cares if a girls is blonde, brunette, or a redhead. as long as shes smarter then me, I enjoy being around, and looks good I'll be happy, but till then life sucks

it seems that any color of hair a woman has, she'd be smarter than you, and if she'd have sex with you, i bet you'd enjoy it. will you argue this fact as i have stated it?