00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

supahVEVO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Net Neutrality Bill, Please Help!

560 Views | 4 Replies

Net Neutrality Bill, Please Help! 2006-06-20 20:52:41

I would like to introduce something to you guys also. Some of you may know what I am talking about, but this Net Neutrality bill that is being voted on by Representatives, is saying that there will be two-tiered internet services, which means that the ISP service that gives you your internet, if they are in on this, they can restrict you from what you can look at on the internet. I find this to be a huge deal, because I love my internet, and if this bill passes, you will "owned" by your internet service provider, whom you will be paying to give you internet. Do you like this idea? I think it's rediculous, so you can go to:

http://www.google.co..p/netneutrality.html
for more information on this bill that could ruin your internet life.
You can help against this peice of sh*t by going to: http://action.freepr../campaign/savethenet

Remember, if this bill is passed, then your ISP might find this site inappropriate and you could lose your ability to visit this site. Now, I'm sorry for if I double posted this, but I just want you guys to know that this can be a super hellhole for people who go on the internet, and expect to see anything that is public information. Please help!
-Cobrasniper555
P.S- Administrators, moderators or even Tom Fulp, please help make this thread and/or any other thread similiar to this thread more into the public, so more people can help against this. Thank you very much for listening!

Response to Net Neutrality Bill, Please Help! 2006-06-20 20:54:06

This is older than buttsex AND in the wrong forum.

Response to Net Neutrality Bill, Please Help! 2006-06-20 20:55:45

At 6/20/06 08:54 PM, Trendwhore wrote: This is older than buttsex AND in the wrong forum.

No one goes to the politics forum. It's about the internet, so it effects everyone, even if it is old. That's how corruption wins, you idiots forget stuff after a month, and then when you realize the thing you should have been doing something to stop has already happened, you can never get it back.

Response to Net Neutrality Bill, Please Help! 2006-06-20 20:59:32

thank you. we must save the internets. i put up with shit from the goverment each day and now this? end this madness!

Response to Net Neutrality Bill, Please Help! 2006-06-20 21:02:23

At 6/20/06 08:55 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: a clever post stating his oppinion

*Trendwhore surrenders*