00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OUD's gift to you: stolen audio

1,340 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

OUD's gift to you: stolen audio 2006-06-11 00:59:53

Use this thread to post any material that you know is stolen (you must be 100% sure). Then we can all click the red x. Be sure to explain where it came from (Where the original is, if you dont think it is obvious.) Remember, when in doubt, read the reviews.

Almost everything by rioross is stolen.
misriblexxx stels everything from game music to green day songs.
Intermission is stolen.
This kingdom heart one is suspicious... I have never played kingdom hearts before, but come on! One minute, he is missing noted and losing his place in the piano and next, he is an expert? One reviewer says it seems stolen. I have never played KH, so I do not know for sure. (Can someone confirm/deny?)
This guy takes the cake! Not only did he steal an audio, but he didnt even know what song it was, and he submitted it twice!
The reviewers feel strongly that you should click the red x, apparently.
This one should be dealt with ASAP. The american idiot track does not appear on searches, but should be taken down, for obvious reasons. It is intentional copyright infringement.
I guess ripping off ocremixes has become a tradition, or maybe just trendy...
Yes, this is stolen. You can easily find voiceless tracks if you look hard enough. Or, he used a program to isolate the voice. Still, not his work. (This is coming from a guy who listens to this song contantly.)
These are hard to classify, but the papercut one is definitely stolen. The faint one is, too,but he actually did some work. The papercut one is just hime playing the song with the EQ on. That can be dont throught iTunes, or any other media player.

Response to OUD's gift to you: stolen audio 2006-06-11 04:44:36

Although I don't feel we need a new thread just for this (as stolen reports are few and far between), you really have made some good finds. Don't worry about the x-ing though, although you should still do it - Mods normally pick up on these forum threads as to where to point their banstick next.

Response to OUD's gift to you: stolen audio 2006-06-11 08:27:15

Wow many good finds man! Awsome job!!!

Kudos for that man!!!

gotta love "blow ma whistle" song :)

Wakka wakka

Response to OUD's gift to you: stolen audio 2006-06-11 11:36:05

the kingdom hearts one is either stolen from the soundtrack and he added tiny glitches or he imported a midi and found the right sounds. it's definitly not his own work. i should know. i just beat that game two days ago and everytime you have a fight that song plays.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to OUD's gift to you: stolen audio 2006-06-16 00:16:27

Candy_kills is guilty. End o story. People have shown links to places where his stuff was submitted 4 years ago. He even defends himself by saying that he was the one who made it 4 years ago, but come on, he was 10 at that time! Plus, well, he is just totally caught in a lie. I could go on, but the plot thickens...

general greivous stole some stuff. In fact, he even stole half of one of candy kills's song, which was already stolen, which means that song was stolen 1.5 times! Also, he created an alt named greivous, just for the sole purpose of giving himself good reviews. You can just read his reviews to find out what is and isnt stolen...

We got a live one! Found these in the portal this morning.

Click his file entitled 'Not my song' I cant get it through the search bar, but it is there. The annoying part is that he once harrased someone for covering greend day songs. The kid in question did not steal them, but just remade, and pennyman started making a big deal about adio portal rules. Now that I have proved the irony of it all, I will move on.

BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!! If there was a turd of the week, this guy would have it every week! And yes, there is stolen stuff in there, not just the crappy speakonia lines.

Response to OUD's gift to you: stolen audio 2006-06-16 06:37:12

At 6/16/06 12:16 AM, ownsyoudaily wrote: general greivous stole some stuff. In fact, he even stole half of one of candy kills's song, which was already stolen, which means that song was stolen 1.5 times! Also, he created an alt named greivous, just for the sole purpose of giving himself good reviews. You can just read his reviews to find out what is and isnt stolen...

That made me laugh so hard. Ironicaly that greivous guy also left several review for candy kills tracks.

Response to OUD's gift to you: stolen audio 2006-06-16 08:02:31

Lol, I found that "live one" doing stuff yesterday, the little bugger. It's good music though, lol. Oh well, I won't download muzik that's stolen, 'cause that's just as wrong as claiming it as your own.

BBS Signature

Response to OUD's gift to you: stolen audio 2006-06-16 11:46:24

Hey, ownsyoudaily, what happened to you? got deleted??? I hope it aint related to the thread here, you´ve done a great job finding illegal submissions in the AP :-/

Wakka wakka

Response to OUD's gift to you: stolen audio 2006-06-21 22:47:51

Thanks for all the whistle points, guys.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

BBS Signature