00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need a rapper.

827 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need a rapper. 2006-06-08 23:26:14

I want to make a rap song, but I can't rap myself SO.....

Do you?

I know it's rare on newgrounds, but i'm looking for a black male from England. So the rapping can sound like Dizzee Rascal or Wiley.

The music I would produce would sound nothing like my usual schlock, i'm trying to produce stuff that sounds like Jay Z's black album, Jurassic 5, or DJ Danger Mouse. I also draw heavy influences from House acts like Junior Jack and Daft Punk.

And if there aren't any black english people anyone will due as long as you rap about something other than hoes or killing or drug dealing/hustling, all that bull shit mainstream rap shit. FUCK.

Sorry, but there won't be much of reward for doing this, but I guess knowing that someone ,somewhere out there, is enjoying the music for free is reward enough.

Guess again?

well,

go fuck yourself.

The End.

Do NOT click the siggy

BBS Signature

Response to Need a rapper. 2006-06-09 12:57:20

I'm not what you're lookin for, but you forgot to say southern, preferably from london. Theres no such thing as northern rap apart from mc pitman, n he just takes the piss. legend

Response to Need a rapper. 2006-06-09 13:24:43

At 6/9/06 12:57 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: I'm not what you're lookin for, but you forgot to say southern, preferably from london. Theres no such thing as northern rap apart from mc pitman, n he just takes the piss. legend

I'll pretty much take anybody.

Do NOT click the siggy

BBS Signature