00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wetrinas just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Banned From Audio Portal!

1,250 Views | 10 Replies

Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-02 17:47:25

I've been banned from submitting audio to the audio portal!! :S

I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe one of the admins can fix that or tell me why I'm banned.

Cheers

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-02 17:51:50

Your profile says your 13...those vocals don't sound 13 at all.

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-02 17:53:15

At 5/2/06 05:51 PM, -Steve- wrote: Your profile says your 13...those vocals don't sound 13 at all.

No, my profile doesn't say I'm 13. I fixed it up properly.

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-02 17:54:52

At 5/2/06 05:53 PM, Conno wrote: No, my profile doesn't say I'm 13. I fixed it up properly.

My apologies. Last time I checked it said 13. Email Denvish. He'll let you know why you're banned.

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-02 17:55:47

Not been funny, but the admins rarely if ever ban people from submitting for no good reason. The production on this sounds JUST LIKE a cd ripped to mp3.

In fact, this sounds like a pro band, that would never submit anythin to newgrounds cos theres chance of it selling.

No offene mate, but you're most likely full of shit, i'll gladly eat my words if i'm wrong.

Got a website? Got at least a demo version of this track?

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-02 17:56:20

ill stay neutral on this and say...
1. got any other songs to prove its your voice...
2. screenshot of you working on this...

with a clear view of the save name file...

sorry but we get alot of people stealing music here...

BBS Signature

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-02 18:01:08

If you checked it just then and it says I'm 13... somethings wrong with the system on this sight coz I edited it. What's Denvishes e-mail address?

WHAT?? lol

It says your 13, trying to speak for me, eh?

I did put it on cd and ripped to .MP3 but it's not an album we released.

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-02 18:05:43

Mate i dont thnk you're fooling anyone with that alt tbh, knock it off, go make some music or just smeg off man. I thought i gave the AP a bad name but least i try n make my own music, goit.

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-02 18:21:19

At 5/2/06 05:56 PM, Mattthecool wrote:
My apologies. Last time I checked it said 13. Email Denvish. He'll let you know why you're banned.
If you checked it just then and it says I'm 13... somethings wrong with the system on this sight coz I edited it. What's Denvishes e-mail address?

who the hell spells site wrong whos 36...who my friend...

Banned From Audio Portal!

BBS Signature

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-03 02:17:20

whew, harsh :)

BBS Signature

Response to Banned From Audio Portal! 2006-05-03 14:37:42

If you're banned, it means the Audio you submitted wasn't yours. When you submit to the Audio Portal you are making a legal statement that the work you are submitting was created by you entirely. That means no samples from well-known songs or artists' work, entirely your own.

You probably uploaded something that wasn't created by you. The ban is permanent, if you'd like more clarification check with one of the Audio Moderators. -Gooch-, Denvish, RageIV, ParagonX9, TBF, and a couple others I can't think of right now are some of the Audio Moderators. I would suggest emailing Denvish, as he's the most active around here.

You won't get much help if you post on the forums, especially since complaining about a ban is against the rules.

BBS Signature